[March, April] 2019 - Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Most of his deaths are the result of him rushing because he's desperate to get through the game as fast as possible.

51 deaths and counting.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
DSP is save scumming the shit out of DKC in an attempt to beat a level, and created a save state where he had 1 life left. He's been in a continuous die > load save state-loop for the past 10-15 minutes.

-edit- he finally beat the particular section with 0 lives left and created another save state. Oh god, I so hope he doesn't earn a life sometime soon.

-edit2- oh fuck, he just received a $5 tip telling him to stop save scumming, followed by a cheer telling him he can decide for himself how he wants to save. After this, he cussed out chat and said people don't want to see him fail a level for 45 minutes, and "I've been doing this for 10 years, I know what people want to see!"

This man... this man can even turn a playthrough of Donkey motherfucking Kong Country into a toxic and negative event.
Amazing. Just... amazing.

Clip:

Last edited:

ZehnBoat

here comes dodo
kiwifarms.net
just arrived on stream. goldry bluzco says phil died 40 times and hes only in world 2. wtf
king of retro my ass
jesus fucking christ
when i was a wee kid, i managed to get past world 2 with less deaths than that
so much for "i can pick up a controller and play at a professional level"

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
kiwifarms.net
He really is a pussy. He's ranting about being savescumming trash and says "Nobody wants to watch me get a game over and have to keep replaying levels. I know what people want to watch and what they don't want to watch."

• Feels
Reactions: WeeblesWobble

Alxmir23

kiwifarms.net
almost everybody is mocking him,beside certain people who just want to troll viewers by agreeing with phil

why does he crush his squirrel everytime he tries to place it

Last edited:

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Yet another one of Kat's "favorite games" that he's going to endlessly shit on and inadvertently call her an idiot for liking it, just as he did with AC Odyssey and Fortnite.

Wurstbrot

Basic Understanding Of Time
kiwifarms.net
He said he knows what people want to see, he does this for 10 years. Made me laugh very hard. Not long ago he changed his marathon to weekend and included Sekiro because his fans knew better, despite he whined like a little bitch before how this is such a horribly bad idea.

Also the game drops his inputs - apparently - he missed the same jump at least 6 times in a row.
And he still does not know he can kill enemies with rolls, which triggers me more than it should.

Horrible gamer. King of Retro, yeeeees, ack ack ack.

shekelshoah666

kiwifarms.net
This has to be one of the harder streams to watch from DSP. Like fuck I know DKC isn't a cakewalk but he's making it look like one of the hardest games ever made.

"I can't get up there!!!" "Oh I need to use the bird?" "Fuck it I can't get up there" I'm glad his chat is shitting on him this is awful.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Also the game drops his inputs - apparently - he missed the same jump at least 6 times in a row.
LOL at DKC dropping inputs. Is he playing on an emulator or something? You would imagine it's just OBS but the dude finds a weird way to do everything and then put it on his fucking tax account. I mean I guess people say there's like a frame delay if you arent playing on a CRT for these old games, maybe that's what he's pretending to see, but the games were designed with enough leeway that you dont have to be good at games to be okay at the game you know? I honestly doubt the dude can even see well enough to be as "frame perfect" as he claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino