• < 1 week

Votes: 43 26.4%
  • < 2 weeks

Votes: 57 35.0%
  • < 3 weeks

Votes: 14 8.6%
  • < 4 weeks

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Never, DSP is actually really good, plays the game forever and finishes 4th at Evo

Votes: 42 25.8%

• Total voters

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to say it was because the dude he was playing when he was saying that was using Geras, who was like the only character Phil liked prior to playing Sub-Zero today, and his opponent was doing a lot of the same stuff DSP did when he played him.
I thought that too, but he was doing it with other players as well.

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
I thought that too, but he was doing it with other players as well.
Possible, I only really noticed it during that one match, was paying attention to the chat more than the stream when I was watching, so that was my guess.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
He just mentioned needing a special Mortal Kombat fight stick, or something. He tried his regular fight stick during the beta, but there was something he didn't like/couldn't do properly with it in MK11. Same goes for the controller, where he claims he can't to back-forward moves properly or some shit.

I don't play fighting games myself at all, so if the above sounds dumb and poorly explained, it's probably because it is. (:_(
You really don’t need a special stick for MK. There are custom sticks because some players liked them. It’s entirely personal preference what control scheme you use, though it may seem skewed just because almost every NRS pro is a pad player where with other games its pretty even outside of Asians.

I don't care how facetious you're trying to be, dude mostly picked literal throw character King in Tekken 7. Nobody in CT was any good at Tekken, I would've done the same shit, tbh.
My memory might be failing me, but I’m pretty sure he didn’t even use King’s exceptional throws. No giant swing, no chain throws, nothrow mixups, or any of the other stuff that makes that character reviled. That and Paul, who is both top tier and at lower-mid ranks is functionally braindead.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Draza

Comma

kiwifarms.net
CT-8008 is back and bodying the whole lobby again, making DSP salty:

Besides that, the stream is very boring with low attendance and contributions, as DSP of course mentioned a couple of times. He said this is an experiment to see what people think of the open lobby streams.

Last edited:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Besides that, the stream is very boring with low attendance and contributions, as DSP of course mentioned a couple of times. He said this is an experiment to see what people think of the open lobby streams.
It's boring as fuck because 90% of the time Phil is just sitting there on his ass. If he had any commentary skills at all, he could make it enjoyable.

ZehnBoat

0-3 sad shitposts
kiwifarms.net
CT-8008 is back and bodying the whole lobby again, making DSP salty:
View attachment 755532

REDEMPTION ARC!!!

Comma

kiwifarms.net
DSP's not sure about doing open lobby streams again because of the low contributions.

"People aren't really showing up for it. It's very slow, I mean, take a look at the leaderboard: $8 in tips and the top cheer is 200 bits, and we had almost no contributions during the entirety of the stream. Not to say it's all about the contributions, but if the stream was entertaining, people would be contributing"

It's not all about the contributions, you guys!

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
DSP's not sure about doing open lobby streams again because of the low contributions.

"People aren't really showing up for it. It's very slow, I mean, take a look at the leaderboard: $8 in tips and the top cheer is 200 bits, and we had almost no contributions during the entirety of the stream. Not to say it's all about the contributions, but if the stream was entertaining, people would be contributing"

View attachment 755629

It's not all about the contributions, you guys!
"people know me, im honest"

LOLOOOLWDAOOLOLDWAODKWAODKAHADHADAHDAHAHA

oh fuck my sides. ya phil. you are the peak of ahnesty

• Agree
Reactions: Prince Lotor

LostMy1stAccount

kiwifarms.net
Very good, Phil. Now you just need to figure out why the stream isn't entertaining. Here's a hint: other streamers do just fine streaming lobbies, so we can probably eliminate lobbies. Now what else is left?
At one point during the stream, he also said that the chat is moving slowly because there is no drama to talk about and people are bored.
Shortly after, he went to take a piss leaving Brian alone with the stream.
As soon as Dave left the room, the chat picked up and the audience was joking with Brian about badbunny.
Dave came back ---> chat died again instantly.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

As a guy who has no skill at fighting games outside of playing too much Smash in college and would never venture online in MK11, how much of Phil's bitching in a video like this is legit? Are these issues other "high-level FGC players" complain about?
@Synth to the chat. @Synth, please answer the paging phone. Thank you.

M0L0K

kiwifarms.net

As a guy who has no skill at fighting games outside of playing too much Smash in college and would never venture online in MK11, how much of Phil's bitching in a video like this is legit? Are these issues other "high-level FGC players" complain about?
Almost none of it. I could go into as much detail as you want, but really, Phil has a reflexive habit of blaming the game or lag when he’s fucking up / being too slow / doesn’t know the mixups of the character he’s fighting

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost none of it. I could go into as much detail as you want, but really, Phil has a reflexive habit of blaming the game or lag when he’s fucking up / being too slow / doesn’t know the mixups of the character he’s fighting
Go right ahead. Informative discussion is always welcome. Bonus points if you include little snippets of video to illustrate.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Im watching tervins last nights restream and im soo annoyed about dsp complaining about simple hits stuffing his fatal blow. DOOD!!!! FUCK YOU! You got soo low hp, when they hit you through your super, you still getting damaged, you die and thats why your fatal blow doesnt work.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
It's a bit entertaining. He goes from the worlds smuggest asshole to a whimpering child when things don't go his way with fighting games. It will go from him sucking his own dick to shotgunning excuses in a matter of minutes.

Also loves Geras. Loves the BBC I guess.
mk11tier.png

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino