March For Our Lives (((Deep Thoughts Edition))) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶H̶o̶g̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶d̶m̶i̶t̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶o̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶v̶i̶e̶w̶.̶ ̶ So that's one student who admitted that they bullied the kid in the first place and a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶, and who's been spending time with Valerie "Payback Time" Jarrett of all people, recently. I'm eager to see what the story is behind the last of the poster children, now.

Also, who's that guy in the back, right in the middle? He looks unusually familiar but I can't put my finger on where I recognize him from.

Edit: CBS is absolutely shit at editing and screwed the facts up so badly that it made the entire thing look like Hogg lied. It's possible that he ran home to get his camera and then came back, apparently. Take this "Hogg wasn't even there" story with a grain of salt, because it seems more like than not that CBS just did an absolute hack-job on the editing in the story and the video.

MarineTrainedTard

Ryan! Stab somebody!
kiwifarms.net
Just to play :autism: devil's advocate, if you wanted to discredit false flags, having a plant labeling every legit shooting as a false flag would lead you to think everyone saying it's a false flag to think the real one was crying wolf.

Just to reiterate: I don't buy into this, or into shadowy conspiracies in general.
The convenient thing about conspiracy theories is that literally anything that undermines the validity of the conspiracy theory can itself be explained as a part of the conspiracy. The conspiracy cannot be disproven, and, in fact, if you have any evidence that does disprove it, well, that's just MORE evidence that the conspiracy is stronger than ever!

EDIT: I will say bullying the kid doesn't justify the kid shooting you, but it damn sure does make you seem much more disingenuous

U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net

Heads up, guys!

If you make a video stating you disagree with David Hoggs? Your video can get flagged and your channel is gone.

Like this user even though he is under 1000 subs.

soryu

Jerry Mouse
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a couple tweets trying to compare March for Our Lives to other protests all saying "Why didn't (other thing) get this amount of positive publicity?"
First, people in March for Our Lives are asking law enforcement to protect them from deranged civilians. Publicly putting hope and trust into the government.
Other kinds of protests, mostly ones about minority demographics, are up front about criticizing the current state of law enforcement that targets them, not other civilians.
Which looks better?

Dago_Fisherman

Vaffanculo
kiwifarms.net
14 noteworthy mass shootings happened under the Obama administration, sure there was plenty of talk on social media, but no march for our lives occurred, nor did Obama sign any major “bills”, no bump stock ban or improving NICS. Also 17 were killed and 17 injured at MSD, compared to 58 in Las Vegas plus 800+ injured. MSD has remained on the news for a month and a half and Las Vegas got 2 weeks tops. Sandy hook had 28 deaths, and the victims were much younger. What changed, why now, if it’s a matter of students security why not after sandy hook? If it’s about mass shootings why not after Las Vegas? I’m genuinely curious.

Edit: after reading HK-47’s info I removed “Why do we still know so little about Paddock and so much about Cruz?” Thank you for the info.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do we still know so little about Paddock and so much about Cruz?
What exactly do we not know about Paddock? We know most of his family history, we know his father was a grifter and his brother was a sleaze and that both of them were pretty heavily involved in drugs or money laundering or gambling in one way or another. We know where he got his weapons, how he transported them to the hotel and we have video evidence of him transporting the guns and ammo one bag after another through the elevators. We know that he used a hammer to break two of the windows and that he used a lot of bump stocks to modify otherwise legal weapons, and for some idiotic reason he wore "tacti-cool" gloves while he was carrying the whole ordeal out, because he was just another asshole who watched too many movies.

We even know that he had an escape plan, because they found a spare police or SWAT uniform in his getaway car, and that he'd already sent his wife and a bunch of money out of the country. Those aren't really things that one tends to do when you plan to commit suicide by cop. The only reason he died, as we learned from the pictures and the way he fell down, is because he was an idiot.

If you look at the picture showing his position when he died, you can see a gun underneath him, a gun over his leg, and bullet casings all around his feet. That was a pretty strange, spur-of-the-moment place to kill himself and scatter all of his guns around his body after all that setup and planning. The pistol he had in by his hand--the one that fired the shot through his mouth-- was a Smith & Wesson 342 AirLite, a hammerless revolver. The shot was also at a strange angle, and he did not die immediately.

Based on all the circumstantial evidence, it just looks as though he was in a panic to pick up his guns and make his way out of the room since the security guard had interrupted him. He slipped on the bullet casings, reflexively tightened up to keep ahold of his guns, and because of his stupid gloves, the fact that he was carrying the pistol in his hand, and his poor trigger discipline, he fired a shot straight through the roof of his mouth as he gasped and fell to the floor. The pistol flew up above his head when he landed, and the position of his arms and legs (IE: Not splayed, but at-rest near his sides) show that he wasn't dead when he fell. All of the spattering around his mouth and on his shirt makes it more obvious that the shot was not immediately fatal, and that he was still sputtering and gasping for breath, and that the cause of death was more likely asphyxiation.

Paddock was a crazy person who went crazy, and he choked to death on his own blood. There's no mystery to the Vegas shooting, conspiracy theorists are just desperate for one to exist because they are also crazy people who are 100% wrong 100% of the time.

Dago_Fisherman

Vaffanculo
kiwifarms.net
What exactly do we not know about Paddock? We know most of his family history, we know his father was a grifter and his brother was a sleaze and that both of them were pretty heavily involved in drugs or money laundering or gambling in one way or another. We know where he got his weapons, how he transported them to the hotel and we have video evidence of him transporting the guns and ammo one bag after another through the elevators. We know that he used a hammer to break two of the windows and that he used a lot of bump stocks to modify otherwise legal weapons, and for some idiotic reason he wore "tacti-cool" gloves while he was carrying the whole ordeal out, because he was just another asshole who watched too many movies.

We even know that he had an escape plan, because they found a spare police or SWAT uniform in his getaway car, and that he'd already sent his wife and a bunch of money out of the country. Those aren't really things that one tends to do when you plan to commit suicide by cop. The only reason he died, as we learned from the pictures and the way he fell down, is because he was an idiot.

If you look at the picture showing his position when he died, you can see a gun underneath him, a gun over his leg, and bullet casings all around his feet. That was a pretty strange, spur-of-the-moment place to kill himself and scatter all of his guns around his body after all that setup and planning. The pistol he had in by his hand--the one that fired the fatal shot-- was a Smith & Wesson 342 AirLite, a hammerless revolver. The fatal shot was also at a strange angle, and he did not die immediately.

Based on all the circumstantial evidence, it just looks as though he was in a panic to pick up his guns and make his way out of the room since the security guard had interrupted him. He slipped on the bullet casings, reflexively tightened up to keep ahold of his guns, and because of his stupid gloves, the fact that he was carrying the pistol in his hand, and his poor trigger discipline, he fired a shot straight through the roof of his mouth as he gasped and fell to the floor. The pistol flew up above his head when he landed, and the position of his arms and legs (IE: Not splayed, but at-rest near his sides) show that he wasn't dead when he fell. All of the spattering around his mouth and on his shirt makes it more obvious that the shot was not immediately fatal, and that he was still sputtering and gasping for breath, and that the cause of death was more likely asphyxiation.

Paddock was a crazy person who went crazy, and he choked to death on his own blood. There's no mystery to the Vegas shooting, conspiracy theorists are just desperate for one to exist because they are also crazy people who are 100% wrong 100% of the time.
I honestly didn’t do my research on paddock, all I knew is that he brought thousands of rounds of ammo and 10+ range bags to his room. Thanks for the info man! Only way to change opinions is from hard facts and statistics. I’ll be sure to research more in the future.

Just Some Other Guy

kiwifarms.net
I was discussing this with my brother yesterday about how it seems nobody wants to treat the cause. Everyone is so tied up about the kill count or that a gun was used instead of wondering why someone felt the need to kill at a school. I don't care if it was one death with a knife, still shouldn't be happening. Instead let's confuse and distract from the real issue and use a bunch of kids a political pawns, just like a true politician. Guess I'm somewhat salty, not about guns, just the fact nothing is going to change because nobody is asking the hard questions.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I like how he chose military style camo duct tape instead of hunting camo or silver tape. Does he even need military style tape to make a sign? Take this man's tape!
I doubt the dude even hunts. Not that the 2nd amendment is about hunting but I highly doubt the dude owns a gun. Looks like a Fudd larper.

DirkBloodStormKing

Actual Lesbian Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's some leftists (mainly the commie/ANTIFA types surprisingly enough) arguing against gun control.

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.25.07 AM.png

tumblr_p49bvqJkkK1sz9k93o1_1280.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.26.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.26.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.31.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.32.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.32.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.33.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.34.42 AM.png

UncleMoeLester

cum ration connoisseur, based trap
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
totally not left wing lunatics attempting to indoctrinate their entire audience with an ideology. just asking for common sense gun laws.
View attachment 410844

THIS TIME IS D-D-DIFFFFFERENT!!
View attachment 410845

ITS DA JOOS BRAINWASHING OUR YOOTHZ!
View attachment 410858

lol does anyone care what this bitch has to say anymore? go away.
View attachment 410859

wow i feel so much better that wall street supports gun control. now we'll stick it to those icky conservatives for sure!
View attachment 410860

View attachment 410863

View attachment 410864
I thought kebabs destroyed the world trade center
:thinking:

Tor Lugosi

kiwifarms.net
I actually feel a bit bad for baldy and the Hogg kid. They're getting a ton of attention and media spotlight now but by the end of the year (likely a lot sooner) no one will remember them and neither seem the type to handle that well. Watching them desperately try to stay relevant and reattain the spotlight once their 15 minutes are up should be amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino