March For Our Lives (((Deep Thoughts Edition))) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And in a brutal twist of unbelievable fucking irony, Al Sharpton's half-brother, Kenneth Glasgow, was involved and charged in a gun-related murder today, after helping organize the March For Our Lives event. Kenneth is also an ex-convict, and has been campaigning to restore voter rights for convicted felons. He's also protested police brutality and had quite a bit to say about the Trayvon Martin murder, but apparently holds no qualms against hopping in a car with his friend and running a woman down in order to shoot her in the head.

Quality bunch of not-at-all-hypocritical lads you've brought to these protests, guys. Real top-shelf, not-the-least-bit-murderous lunatics.

• Informative
Reactions: The Lawgiver

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know rifles, but isn’t there birdshot rounds for shotguns?
Yes, it actually is what makes shotguns so versatile. You can load bird and buck shot and also slugs. Shotguns can also get loaded with more exotic ammo that used to be all the rage in catalogs from companies like Firequest.

You wouldn't hunt a bird with a rifle. It's dumb as hell.

Here's a short video showing their different effects on slabs of meat.

The Shadow

Animeanda Jones.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know rifles, but isn’t there birdshot rounds for shotguns?
Yeah. Sorry, I make the distinction in my head but not necessarily in the post that there's a difference between rifles and shotguns. Shotguns are the firearm of choice for birdhunting. Birdshot is typically a large concentration of small pellets (as opposed to buckshot, which is a small number of large pellets, or a slug, which is a large single projectile.).

That small cone of shot pellets operates pretty differently from one Spitzer round firing from a rifle or machine gun.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
And apparently a former Supreme Court Justice called for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment. Just goes to show their end game is to ban all guns. That's why we'll never compromise (read: concede) our rights any more. There is no appeasing them.

Jaimas

THEY SEE US ROLLIN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't see anyone else discuss this, so fuck it, it goes in this thread.

Emma Gonzales, the shaved-head loon who's been making all the fucking rounds in the neoprogressive circuit screaming about how we need to exploit a national tragedy to establish firearm legislation that doesn't even make sense by the pants-shittingly bad standards of congressional Democrats had a rather.... Interesting outburst earlier:

The more perceptive among you might be realizing where this is going already, but since Poe's Law makes fools of us all these days, worry not, I'll piece it together for you:

There hasn't been any discussion of it in the mainstream press (because of course it's not being discussed), but it's apparently something of a bit of public record that Emma Gonzales and her associates had fucking mercilessly bullied Nikolas Cruz (the shooter that led to this) prior to the incident, to the point where the School was acutely aware that Emma Gonzales and other students were fucking doing so over a year before he went on his rampage. Hell, multiple outlets have interviewed students establishing the same fucking thing.

What this means, Kiwi, is that this story just got a lot fucking darker.

This new information suggests that we're looking at a situation where, much like James Alan Kearby, a mass shooter back in 1985 wherein his main reason for doing so was the school repeatedly failing to curtail his abuse, we have the School completely abdicating its responsibilities and allowing other students to harass a clearly-socially-isolated and vulnerable individual, allowing their problems to metastasize, and then proceed to try to capitalize on this when the child they themselves set up goes off the fucking reservation by using the incident to call for a gun ban.

• Informative

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
“He looked like a school shooter,” Alvarez said students used to say about him
Normally I wouldn't blame the victim here but if you know someone's a bit fucked up in the head, is it really wise or right to bully them? Just piling on someone to the point they snap kinda makes you at fault (to an extent at least) when he finally loses his shit and says "ENOUGH!!!".

Jaimas

THEY SEE US ROLLIN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Normally I wouldn't blame the victim here but if you know someone's a bit fucked up in the head, is it really wise or right to bully them? Just piling on someone to the point they snap kinda makes you at fault (to an extent at least) when he finally loses his shit and says "ENOUGH!!!".
It reminds me of a great quote from Saint's Row 2:

Hey, when you see a cesspool truck driving around, spraying raw sewage everywhere, is your first thought "Hey, I should drive towards that?"

The Shadow

Animeanda Jones.
kiwifarms.net
Let me let you all in on a little secret: You don't make the best choices as a teenager. I once made the choice to play Resident Evil 4 rather than study for an Algebra final. I had to repeat the fucking class as a result. And I think my dumb teenage choices were fairly mild.

It's like kicking a starving pitbull. What do you think is going to happen?

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Let me let you all in on a little secret: You don't make the best choices as a teenager. I once made the choice to play Resident Evil 4 rather than study for an Algebra final. I had to repeat the fucking class as a result. And I think my dumb teenage choices were fairly mild.

It's like kicking a starving pitbull. What do you think is going to happen?
I enlisted in the Army at 17 for Infantry even though I scored a near perfect score on the ASVAB. I really regret not joining the Air Force and do something with languages or computers. Or hell, the Coast Guard and do drug interdiction and become a cop like I wanted to. Honestly if they want to raise the age to 21 for guns, let's make it the age of majority and make it for voting, contracts, marriage, and enlistments. It used to be 25 about 100 years ago. I honestly can see why now as a man in his early 30's. I was an idiot back then. Most kids are. Lack of experience really isn't something you can correct without anything but experience.

And yeah, keep fucking with something not up to code and it might just fall on you.

U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net
Because apparently, Alex Jones is Alt-Right. lol

When did Sandy Hook involve the Alt-Right again... Oh, wait? That was 2012 and they did nothing to the guns when Obama was around. Plus, knowing that they bullied the white kid makes it more their fault that the shooting happened in the first place.

All this because they bully him. Fucking sad.

Bu the one thing that separates the other school shootings is that the shooter is alive.

So once he spills the beans? They are fucked either way.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None