March For Our Lives -

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really takes a special kind of heartless to look at kids who survived school shootings and mock them when they try to do something about it.

I don't know, I find it pretty easy to mock these kids when they're a part of crap like this, to be totally honest. Beyond that, when you're advocating for a fairly extreme stance that's completely at odds with Constitutional rights and insulting absolutely everyone on your way there, you're really not allowed to be surprised when you encounter criticism.

Congratulations, you witnessed a tragedy and experienced a hardship. I feel legitimately bad for you, I do, but that does not give you the inherent right to treat everyone else like garbage, nor does it give you carte blanche to jam your opinion in everyone else's face unopposed. When did this become about them and not the actual victims of the shooting, anyways? Does anyone even remember their names? Does anyone even remember their faces?

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part of all these Anti Trump/Woman's/gun control/whatever rallies is all the dirty looking hipsters/sjws with the signs reading "My tax dollars shouldn't pay for this!"

Does anyone honestly think these people have jobs?
They're the same kind of people who go out to rallies just for the sake of it, not even giving a fuck about what the main cause to be rallying behind is today. Occupy Wall Street and it's spinoffs were a perfect example of this, it was a bunch of people who had no clue what they were protesting showing up for the sake of it. It led to comedy gold such as that time Phil went to one, immortalizing himself on the internet as "the face" of commies in rich white countries.

It's the same shit with all those manufactured political rallies over the last year or so, with no clear message besides IMPEACH DRUMPF, protesters oftentimes slipping other causes into these protests. For example, at BLM protests you'd see Palestine flags, anti-capitalist signs, pro-immigration signs, pro-islam signs, and anti-Trump signs.
2202694841.jpg

Or how about the Women's March with signs about climate change, BLM, and LGBTBBQ rights?
wm4.JPG

womensmarch-922.jpg

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
totally not left wing lunatics attempting to indoctrinate their entire audience with an ideology. just asking for common sense gun laws.
upload_2018-3-25_12-44-33.png

THIS TIME IS D-D-DIFFFFFERENT!!
upload_2018-3-25_12-46-7.png

ITS DA JOOS BRAINWASHING OUR YOOTHZ!
upload_2018-3-25_12-58-39.png

lol does anyone care what this bitch has to say anymore? go away.
upload_2018-3-25_12-59-24.png

wow i feel so much better that wall street supports gun control. now we'll stick it to those icky conservatives for sure!
upload_2018-3-25_13-2-4.png

upload_2018-3-25_13-5-50.png

upload_2018-3-25_13-6-28.png

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Why is it always gun control? How about we talk about the shooter's motives or the incompetence of the local police?
Because then it would be their own fault! And we can't have that, now can we?

Meanwhile, the Parkland schools are now requiring kids to carry only clear backpacks, carry IDs, and go through metal detectors. Naturally, some people have a problem with this.

1.png

2.png

Civil rights for me, but not for thee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino