March For Our Lives -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
It's worse than that, the 1900's were the 20th Century, we're now in the 21st Century.

The actual 19th century was 1800 - 1899

And I have yet to hear one "common sense gun law" proposed...... I don't hear anything from these people, just "we've had enough pass some laws" Well, I agree, what do you want passed?

I'm still waiting.
...so what do these people fucking WANT? They don't care about infringing upon other people's rights until it might infringe on theirs. Ain't that typical?

I guess the Tumblrists can't have it be a matter of public record that they have a clean bill of mental health and are just LARPing as basket cases.

Flag would indicate Arizona. Also, I dig his hat.
Here's what they apparently want:
1.) Ban Assault Weapons (that's the free spot on the bingo card)
2.) Ban/tax bullets excessively (one lady in the video below says we don't have a right to bullets).
3.)Ban all guns, no one needs a gun (gay guy in the video hems and haws in a wishy-washy way).
4.)Cry and yammer incoherently (bullet ban lady with the signs of 4 different shootings).
5.) Universal background checks.
6.) Background checks that are super thorough somehow. Via like magic or something.
7.) Waiting periods in the amount of months (because you know, that'll change someone's mood if they're murderous).
8.) Be intersectional. I have no idea what the hell that means. Is this algebra class or something?

Anyways, here's the video. It's about 40 minutes long. The girl at the end is the cherry on top of this shit sundae.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
More dumb signs

How are you even supposed to read that from a distance

more Spongebob reference

These people don't even know how to make a properly shaped sign

not a particularly eloquent sentiment

dogs are dragged into political protest

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net

dogs are dragged into political protest
Very few dogs like having their noses tapped. And I'm sure he appreciates having a fucking piece of posterboard taped to his coat. It's a living animal, not a bloody billboard.

Was this shared at all? I feel like this should have been shared. Also I haven't used forums in years, so I can't figure out how to embed the video. I'm senile.

Basically Alien 3's Ripley admits they ostracized the shooter and that they were justified in doing so.

https://twitter.com/Millenniel_Matt/status/978087331818242048

EDIT:
View attachment 411496
Wow if this is 100% not taken out of context...well, Dr. Frankenstein always runs from the responsibility for the monster he created.

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
After the shooting happened, Trump tweeted:

"So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!"

Her response at the time at a press conference:

"We did, time and time again. Since he was in middle school, it was no surprise to anyone who knew him to hear that he was the shooter. Those talking about how we should have not ostracized him, you didn't know this kid, OK? We did. We know that they are claiming mental health issues, and I am not a psychologist, but we need to pay attention to the fact that this was not just a mental health issue. He would not have harmed that many students with a knife."

Sounds like she needs to direct her impotent rage at the FBI for not acting on it rather than the President and NRA, guns or not. They were watching the Pulse nightclub shooter for some time and didn't do anything there either.

Last edited:

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
Brother of Parkland shooting victim says he was shut out of 'March for Our Lives'

"I was going to give a speech about Meadow and how devastated I am and how we need to make change, but they won't allow me to put my voice out," said Hunter Pollack, whose sister, Meadow, was one of 17 people killed in the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Feb. 14.

"I feel that they don't really care about the victims families. If they did, they would have let me spoken," he said in a video posted to Facebook Saturday. "I don't know what this is about, but it's definitely not about the victims."

https://www.local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/brother-of-parkland-shooting-victim-says-he-was-shut-out-of-march-for-our-lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino