March for Trump (1/6) - (1/5-1/6), 18 NAKED MAGAPEDES IN THE SHOWER AT RAM RANCH

Was this a terrorist incident?

• Yes

Votes: 500 24.6%
  • No

Votes: 522 25.7%
  • There were bad people(terrorists) involved, but that shouldn't reflect on everybody else

Votes: 248 12.2%
  • It was the state who created terror

Votes: 761 37.5%

• Total voters

Cypher

Bald Blackpilled Boi
TWO SCOOPS

TWO IMPEACHMENTS

xk1k6sh6f78z.png

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
They don't need Trump for that. They did it for 8 years under obongo.
Yeah, but Obama administration fell back into "dems don't control the senate" narrative..

Now, they control everything but the judicial. I can't wait for them to start blaming Dinos...

Yeah, but Obama administration fell back into "dems don't control the senate" narrative..

Now, they control everything but the judicial. I can't wait for them to start blaming Dinos...
If you live in California, dinosaurs are the problem to everything evidently. Maybe that's why they are pushing their heads so far up their ass about going green while avoiding all the busted ass needles going down San-Francisco. Dem ruled states got their Priorities.

Dave.

ok
>They're not going to shutdown the economy
>They're not going to stay closed this year
>They're not going to implement mail in ballots
>They're not going to rig the election
>They're not going to print fake ballots
>They're not going to prevent trump's presidency
>They're not going to stop the election
>They're not going to wait until next week
>They're not going to swear in Biden
>They're not going to let the dems get away with it
>They're not going to let voter fraud pass
>They're not going to throw Trump under the bus
>They're not going to go through with the impeachment
>They're not going to expand their powers through the pandemic
>They're not going to force everyone to take the vaccine
>They're not going to fire me for being republican
>They're not going to let Georgia flip blue
>They're not going to force me to wear a mask everywhere
>They're not going to take Trump off of every social media
>They're not going to let Twitter get away with banning Trump
>They're not going to let BLM riot in the cities
265022367008212.png

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
Feel free to gimme rainbows, but the Dems have a penchant for tripping over their own dicks when making a big move like this. Let's see how it comes back to bite them.
Well, McConnell is pissed over losing the senate. The republican establishment, for the most part, doesn't give a shit about losing the executive. Biden is one of them.

If there is going to be payback, it's going to be in the senate...

Cypher

Bald Blackpilled Boi
>They're not going to shutdown the economy
>They're not going to stay closed this year
>They're not going to implement mail in ballots
>They're not going to rig the election
>They're not going to print fake ballots
>They're not going to prevent trump's presidency
>They're not going to stop the election
>They're not going to wait until next week
>They're not going to swear in Biden
>They're not going to let the dems get away with it
>They're not going to let voter fraud pass
>They're not going to throw Trump under the bus
>They're not going to go through with the impeachment
>They're not going to expand their powers through the pandemic
>They're not going to force everyone to take the vaccine
>They're not going to fire me for being republican
>They're not going to let Georgia flip blue
>They're not going to force me to wear a mask everywhere
>They're not going to take Trump off of every social media
>They're not going to let Twitter get away with banning Trump
>They're not going to let BLM riot in the cities
View attachment 1845790

SHAZAM-SAMA, I KNEEL

1604770567612.png

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Not just politicians, also "fact-checking" websites, which is where I modified that quote from when they defended Susan Rosenberg for holding onto explosives.
I'll note it wasn't actually the left that originally did this redefinition of "terrorism" we currently have. It was right after 9/11. And now the redefinition is old enough people don't even fucking question it when they describe what in reality was a disorderly protest as "terrorism." Why where the "terrorists" even in the Capitol? They were literally allowed in. How is this terrorism? The fact that politicians were terrified (while experiencing less awful behavior than normal citizens in Seattle and Portland endured for fucking MONTHS) does not make it terrorism.

These fuckers should be terrified. I can't believe I'm actually sympathizing with fucking right wing nut jobs.

The Republican party is just a controlled opposition of the Democrats. They won't do anything to oppose Biden.

I'm a bit more optimistic. I think the GOP will go through a civil war. You will have the romneys, Cheneys and McConnells on one side and the Hawleys/Mo Brooks et al on the other. From a cursory look, the senate has more rinos in it and the house has more MAGAs in it.

I don't know where you live but if I were you and it could turn out to be relevant. I would focus on State positions, senate and house positions hard. The future of the republican party and more importantly populist nationalism relies on keeping the embers that trump created alive.

Orion Balls Deux

Macho Mochi Man!
Where does that rank against doxing their kids and threatening them, as was done to certain election officials who refused to certify by Democrats? I recall that being made out to be OK at the time.

Assuming that the quoted tweet is even real of course.
It doesn't. Being a psychopathic ass doesn't rate against being a psychopathic ass. No one is in the right doing anything like that. Why does it always have to be, "Well at least it wasn't ..." with some folks? Assholery is assholery, plain and simple.

View attachment 1845801

And here we go. Shit may go sideways after all

I cannot find the story on ABCNewsLive. This could be bullshit.
It doesn't. Being a psychopathic ass doesn't rate against being a psychopathic ass. No one is in the right doing anything like that. Why does it always have to be, "Well at least it wasn't ..." with some folks? Assholery is assholery, plain and simple

And if this story turns out to be bullshit?