March for Trump (1/6) - (1/5-1/6), 18 NAKED MAGAPEDES IN THE SHOWER AT RAM RANCH

Was this a terrorist incident?

• Yes

Votes: 499 24.7%
  • No

Votes: 520 25.7%
  • There were bad people(terrorists) involved, but that shouldn't reflect on everybody else

Votes: 246 12.2%
  • It was the state who created terror

Votes: 758 37.5%

• Total voters

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
>They're not going to shutdown the economy
>They're not going to stay closed this year
>They're not going to implement mail in ballots
>They're not going to rig the election
>They're not going to print fake ballots
>They're not going to prevent trump's presidency
>They're not going to stop the election
>They're not going to wait until next week
>They're not going to swear in Biden
>They're not going to let the dems get away with it
>They're not going to let voter fraud pass
>They're not going to throw Trump under the bus
>They're not going to go through with the impeachment
>They're not going to expand their powers through the pandemic
>They're not going to force everyone to take the vaccine
>They're not going to fire me for being republican
>They're not going to let Georgia flip blue
>They're not going to force me to wear a mask everywhere
>They're not going to take Trump off of every social media
>They're not going to let Twitter get away with banning Trump
>They're not going to let BLM riot in the cities
View attachment 1845790
Would be better if it was in chronological order, but still priceless.

Caustic Gelatin

Cleans all those hard-to-reach places!
Faggots on twitter say armed forces use those as "bragging rights" higher up the official who gives it to you the more prestige yada yada

Any vets in here can back that up?

From my eyes it looks like she tossed them all one of these
View attachment 1845643
and got a photo-op out of it
chuck-e-challenge-coin.jpg

I had to.

X Prime

The Derivative
It doesn't. Being a psychopathic ass doesn't rate against being a psychopathic ass. No one is in the right doing anything like that. Why does it always have to be, "Well at least it wasn't ..." with some folks? Assholery is assholery, plain and simple.
Some people mysteriously only complain when the Dreaded Alt-Right does Thing, but are conveniently silent (EDIT: or not as vociferous in their anger) when other people do it. That is why it is important to implicitly ask where others were back then. This is not difficult.

Last edited:
Impeach the orange man before his term up for your hurt ego... WHAT could possibly go wrong. Alright boys, we have a significant amount of RINO's ready to impeach the orange man like retards, so get ready for mass scale IRL glow posting because the skies are about to turn reddish green. May Allah have no mercy on Nancy's child eating soul.
Maybe we'll get a reenactment of 1812 again

Orion Balls Deux

Macho Mochi Man!
Some people mysteriously only complain when the Dreaded Alt-Right does Thing, but are conveniently silent when other people do it. That is why it is important to implicitly ask where others were back then. This is not difficult.
It's not difficult, but it is a bit pointless. My Pap used to say that anyone who cares about the state of your tomatoes is having a shit growing season.

Theres a lot of suspect shit going on with Baked Alaska, somehow he's able to avoid being charged for any of this well at the same time having the FBI use his footage for their posters.
View attachment 1845568
View attachment 1845567

So you record yourself breaking the law and then the FBI uses that same footage well missing you. Seems legit bro.
"You can see 'em when you're driving..."

X Prime

The Derivative
It's not difficult, but it is a bit pointless. My Pap used to say that anyone who cares about the state of your tomatoes is having a shit growing season.
Cute anecdote. I fully await with bated breath for you to make this exact same argument when someone here complains about the right totally doing X too after someone points out the left does it.

I know you won't, because what you're doing is cheerleading while trying to pretend at being impartial.

Even without that, your point is nonsense. Politics is an inherently social activity that justifiably requires one to evaluate where someone else stands, so it is perfectly valid to question someone's motives for doing or saying something.