March For White Lives (4/11) - "Calling all on 04/11/2021 @ 1 pm, Patriots all over this nation are peacefully marching to raise awareness for whites being victims of massive interracial crime and also persecution by the government"

LaxerBRO

Stumblin' Biden
kiwifarms.net
Heyhey, hoho, the KKK has got to go.

They need new chants.

Black dude got detained for "amplified speakers". Nice red shirt and orange hat.
okc-bombing-mo_hpEmbed_20200417-221834_2_15x16_992.jpg

I would venture that this killed more KKK "members" than ANTIFA groups ever did.

Pickle Dick

YOU GET WHAT YOU F--KIN' DESERVE!
kiwifarms.net
so, i guess this whole march for white lives thing has been a whole nothingburger?

i mean christ, the capitol riots happened like three months ago, and the true believers have been hiding out since. at least wait a year before you attempt to trick the retards into something like this.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

LOOK INTO MY EYES, MOTHERFUCKER
kiwifarms.net
so, i guess this whole march for white lives thing has been a whole nothingburger?

i mean christ, the capitol riots happened like three months ago, and the true believers have been hiding out since. at least wait a year before you attempt to trick the retards into something like this.
Perhaps they should start burning buildings down?

Like the niggers do?

Last edited:

KonradCruise

Made with twitter-resistant material
kiwifarms.net

you are implying any of the true believers haven't been already burnt and went underground after the great grift at charolettesville
The true believers of the capital were of the trump enslavement/Qboomer cult variety.
Now lets sit back and watch the counter-protesters beat up journalists now that nobody has actually turned out.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you want to make your message clear. You can always 1950's Birmingham any nearby nigger at the dead of night.

LaxerBRO

Stumblin' Biden
kiwifarms.net
So it seems Trumptards are at a White Live Matter Rally for some reason not being able to see how bad this glows.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I like playing "Spot The Undercover Cop" with the livestreams.
I watch them muted because my blood pressure can only take so much stupidity and if they start chanting I have to go vomit.
While the crowd meanders past, there are some guys that just look different. Better posture, sharp haircut, shiny boots. Don't believe them if they try to say they just got out of the military, just quietly look for handcuffs in their back pockets.

Extreme Aneurysm

A sharp pain in my frontal lobe
kiwifarms.net
How is someone homeless with a 1000 dollar apple product in their hand that most likely have a mobile provider with it...