Careercow Marcus "Tariq Nasheed" Sanders / Tariq Elite / KingFlex / K-flex - professional race baiter

jorgoth

kiwifarms.net
oh lawdy.jpg

OH LAWDY LOOK AT DEM EYES
MASSAH GOTS DA DEVIL IN 'IM

Last edited:

Fugax

kiwifarms.net
I think the biggest problem the documentary has is that it's trying to say too much. It tries to go from concept to concept in such a short amount of time that nothing ever sticks with the viewer. Having watched it, I'm fairly certain that I haven't learned a single fucking thing.

The goal when making a documentary, I argue, is to make something interesting and memorable for someone who isn't already invested in the topic. With this rule in mind, it has fundamentally failed as a piece of documentary filmmaking.

Also, record your own B roll for god's sake, stock footage makes your movie look like a youtube video

Shmuel "Sam" Coinsniffer

Chief Rabbi of Kiwifarms
kiwifarms.net
I think the biggest problem the documentary has is that it's trying to say too much. It tries to go from concept to concept in such a short amount of time that nothing ever sticks with the viewer. Having watched it, I'm fairly certain that I haven't learned a single fucking thing.

The goal when making a documentary, I argue, is to make something interesting and memorable for someone who isn't already invested in the topic. With this rule in mind, it has fundamentally failed as a piece of documentary filmmaking.

Also, record your own B roll for god's sake, stock footage makes your movie look like a youtube video
You have to remember that Tariq is a grifter and the aim isn't to "educate black people", after his PUA career failed his goal has been to blatantly grab the hotep bux. The medium has been chosen because you only really need talking heads and cheap filler footage, production costs are nonexistent for maximum cash grab. And truth be told, his target audience is probably the most undemanding demographic, the people who know Cleopatra was black and that Moors taught Europeans to bathe because low resolution infograph from TheAfrikanConsciousness FB page told so.

N’egger

Up your butt and around the corner
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit that movie is disturbing. This is not a serious take on the rape of black men it's a fucking We Wuz Kangz fetish movie full of RAPE FANART (!). Also there is bullshit about white muslims, turks bringing homosexuality to Africa, boys being raped by Giraffes (!), the word penis gets mentioned a billion times and more batshit insane stuff. But for me the rape fanart is the most horrifying thing, It's not just one but several pictures by different artists depicting black male slaves about to be raped by white men.
It’s not history if you have to create it, Marc

Sithis

Dread Lord of the Void
kiwifarms.net

That's the point though, it's not a real documentary in the sense that it's focusing on a particular subject intensely with the goal of educating people. It's a grift, plain and simple, and it's using a scattershot approach to hooking enough people to make way for more of what Tariq wants to champion in the future. If you throw one or two concepts surrounding a subject to people with intense focus they tend to think more critically about it and learn something than they do if you throw a bunch of stuff at them that you may not have substantial backing for. But throwing a lot of scattered, disconnected material at the audience is a good way to get them to repeat at least one of the points you appealed to them on, because they haven't sat down and critically thought out everything you were throwing. So even if a lot of black people walk away from this shit thinking "damn no way that shit never happened" with regards to the buck breaking concept they may be more likely to latch onto some other stupid idea he pitched and repeat that ad nauseum as if it's fact.

Trapped Under Rice

I will eat your whole ass
kiwifarms.net
I always wondered what a black pseudohistorical screed in the style of Ancient Aliens would be like. I want a whole series. I really hope this catches on in the wider black community because the shitflinging will be hilarious.

Today I was thinking about the how hard certain quarters are trying to equate racism and lgbtqiaap++ experiences. Specifically, how the "progress flag" has brown and black on it with the trans and gay colors... because being gay and being a minority are the same? And the interests and goals of minorities and lgbtqiaap++ are necessarily identical I guess? Seems kind of reductive and unwoke to me. 🤔

Edit: every time they say "buck broken" I hear "butt broken" and, while not entirely inaccurate, it makes this so much funnier.

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
I've always thought Tariq was a master shitposter and this really proves it. Or he's a based retard who managed to stumble his way into making the perfect atrocity anti-propaganda, people might love going on about how they were enslaved, beaten, killed, stolen from and various other oppressions but no one wants to admit to being literally raped into submission. Except him, apparently.

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
( 48:48 )
>and the reality is there has been no one who has been more tolerant and supportive of homosexuals than black people
cut to Judge Joe Brown talking about how the Japanese have been emasculated by "LGBTQ influence", and a few minutes later:
>they take all of these dead black males, young black men, and they convert them to a bait and switch thing to support black lesbianism and the destruction of the black families
:story: