Careercow Marcus "Tariq Nasheed" Sanders / Tariq Elite / KingFlex / K-flex - professional race baiter

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Oh Long Johnson

Look Silky, he done pulled out a whip
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1623208897296.png

FaramirG

kiwifarms.net
I'm still torn on the "is he trolling or is he just that dumb" issue, but Tariq Nasheed spends all his time desperately convincing "foundational black Americans" (very different from black people born elsewhere in the Americas, for some reason) are super special and not at all like those degenerate Jamaican, Dominican, Nigerian, etc. black immigrants. Then to prove his point he goes and makes a gay hentai cartoon based on a sex dream he had once.

N’egger

If it was up your butt, you'd know!
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little buck? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the BWC academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on West Africa, and I have over 300 confirmed broken bucks. I am trained in BDSM and I'm the top stud in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another hole. I will rape you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on the plantation? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of uncle Toms across the field and your chain is being held right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm of jizz inside that little thing you call your ass. You're fucking broken, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can break you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare dick. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire bondage gear of San Francisco and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will rain cum all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking broken, bucky.

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
what was up with one of the talking heads just randomly claiming legalized weed is also some form of buck breaking, with absolutely no follow-up or explanation?
considering the brief "prisons are so whitey can beat the brother man down, and also destroy black bussy" subplot, you'd think these guys would be happy about A) something black people are disproportionately punished for compared to other ethnic groups/races being legalized and B) criminal records being wiped clean of marijuana-related offenses.

or is Buck Breaking 2: Bootyhole Boogaloo going to claim Billie Holiday was feminizing black men by singing, and that Harry Anslinger was secretly the Only Good White Man?