Careercow Marcus "Tariq Nasheed" Sanders / Tariq Elite / KingFlex / K-flex - professional race baiter

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
what was up with one of the talking heads just randomly claiming legalized weed is also some form of buck breaking, with absolutely no follow-up or explanation?
considering the brief "prisons are so whitey can beat the brother man down, and also destroy black bussy" subplot, you'd think these guys would be happy about A) something black people are disproportionately punished for compared to other ethnic groups/races being legalized and B) criminal records being wiped clean of marijuana-related offenses.

or is Buck Breaking 2: Bootyhole Boogaloo going to claim Billie Holiday was feminizing black men by singing, and that Harry Anslinger was secretly the Only Good White Man?
The government is only legalizing weed to keep that black man docile so they can never shed the shackles of their oppression. This is assuming that all niggers are too stupid and degenerate to not do drugs.

Sinner's Sandwich

Eid Nedib Eid !
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know that reverse gay bbc fetishes existed and I never wanted to. Black men getting enslaved, humiliated, raped, and feminized by white massas is just as worse as white men getting the same treatment by black men. Same with women. Awful shit.

Thanks Tariq, you fucking degenerate. He clearly loves this horrible bullshit. Kang in the streets, slave in the sheets.

Last edited:

Not Prower

kiwifarms.net
I didn't know that reverse gay bbc fetishes existed and I never wanted to. Black men getting enslaved, humiliated, raped, and feminized by white massas is just as worse as white men getting the same treatment by black men. Same with women. Awful shit.

Thanks Tariq, you fucking degenerate. He clearly loves this horrible bullshit. Kang in the streets, slave in the sheets.
You know I wouldn't be surprised if Tariq is just really into race play and this was his way of releasing held back urges

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know that reverse gay bbc fetishes existed and I never wanted to.
rule 34, hoss.
somewhat related: the artwork in this movie reminds me of stalag novels, if they were extremely gay.
fun times at the concentration camp.jpgstalag 13 cover.jpg

TopTierHealer

kiwifarms.net

Excuse you but being an oil driller is a thinking man's fetish (seriously, you tell me that this is not accurate)

1623256041582.png

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
Buck.Breaking.2021.DVDRip.x264-HANDJOB.mkv
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:25354b160dc0e07c4eec892024d372b669b96af1&dn=Buck.Breaking.2021.DVDRip.x264-HANDJOB.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce

Got that from /tv/, I can't get it to work as a clickable link, sorry.
/tv/ just had a little watch party. I watched about 5 minutes and it's beautiful, film of the decade. I stopped watching because I really want to watch this epic classic with my friends.

Tariq commissioned a metric fuck ton of artwork of black men about to be raped.

View attachment 2234497

Edit: lol
View attachment 2234524View attachment 2234525View attachment 2234527
I like how all of those images have the white guy pretty much the same pose where his fly is open exposing a boner hidden behind what looks like tighty whities. It's the same kind of thing you see in fetish art where the fetishist has an almost autism-like obsession with one particular detail and will draw it into every single image.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
The government is only legalizing weed to keep that black man docile so they can never shed the shackles of their oppression. This is assuming that all niggers are too stupid and degenerate to not do drugs.
Yeah, that's the funny implication.

All these conspiracies about homosexuality, education, drugs, etc imply that black people are too stupid to think for themselves and are easily manipulated.