Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo / Margit Neuenschwander - VenusAngelic's mom, batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Saney said:
She's like a more annoying, more psychotic, more attention-whorish (somehow) version of Hannah Minx, now that I think of it.
Are you referring to Venus or her mother, because I would agree regardless, though I would lean more to thinking of her mother being attention-whorish. Also regarding Hannah Minx, would she in some way count as a lolcow? We all know that most of her videos are seen because of her breast. I bet most of her viewers are guys who fantasize about her breast.
 

Kyu

kiwifarms.net
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
The general consensus is that her mom is living her dream thru Venus.
This article made me so sad for her:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5o9hf0ogq1ryaa2yo1_500.jpg
>monitormonitor:
"Margaret herself wrote this article and sent it in. Not Venus. The magazine didn’t contact her first. All Margaret. And she calls everyone ELSE famesuckers? And where is the fame to begin with.
My daughter is an internet sensation! by Margaret Palermo, 37, from South London.”

and...
her twitter posts, these are sad, taking into consideration that Angelic is always in character and she broke it.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/d90dcb0e46481ee7d49d516.png/
 

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
c-no said:
Saney said:
She's like a more annoying, more psychotic, more attention-whorish (somehow) version of Hannah Minx, now that I think of it.
Are you referring to Venus or her mother, because I would agree regardless, though I would lean more to thinking of her mother being attention-whorish. Also regarding Hannah Minx, would she in some way count as a lolcow? We all know that most of her videos are seen because of her breast. I bet most of her viewers are guys who fantasize about her breast.
A point could be made for both really,but I was thinking more of her mother. I sort of consider Hannah Minx a lolcow. you could also say that the rest of her fans are white knights who are painfully unaware that she's an attention seeker.
 

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Saney said:
c-no said:
Saney said:
She's like a more annoying, more psychotic, more attention-whorish (somehow) version of Hannah Minx, now that I think of it.
Are you referring to Venus or her mother, because I would agree regardless, though I would lean more to thinking of her mother being attention-whorish. Also regarding Hannah Minx, would she in some way count as a lolcow? We all know that most of her videos are seen because of her breast. I bet most of her viewers are guys who fantasize about her breast.
A point could be made for both really,but I was thinking more of her mother. I sort of consider Hannah Minx a lolcow. you could also say that the rest of her fans are white knights who are painfully unaware that she's an attention seeker.
If Minx is considered a lolcow, than what traits would she have? Being an attention whore? Using her covered breast to attract the watchers? I'd like to know what your thoughts are on that weeb.
 

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
c-no said:
If Minx is considered a lolcow, than what traits would she have? Being an attention whore? Using her covered breast to attract the watchers? I'd like to know what your thoughts are on that weeb.
Both really. I'm sure she has other obnoxious traits, but it's been a while since I saw one of her videos. Apparently she has a pretty good grasp on Japanese though, right? Or was it decent or mediocre?
 

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Xanatos said:
She's better than Applemilk1988. So, she's got that going for her...


ugh every time i see that name i just think of that pic of her on ED with the condom....
 

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Xanatos said:
She's better than Applemilk1988. So, she's got that going for her...
Sicne you mentioned Applemilk1988, should someone make a thread about her? I don't know much about her aside from knowing that her singing sounds rather boring and that a friend of mine said she was some weeb who dreamed of being a Japanese musician. I haven't read any article about her either.
 

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
She was one of the first ED articles I read after Chris' way back in the summer of 2009 or 2010, I forgot. I wonder what she is doing now ...

[youtube]vkMMpMHrFeU[/youtube]
I watched Venus' hair chalking video tonight. Holy shit that voice.
 

Seahorses

More Green Than Whole Foods
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Her boyfriend has got to be a deaf person. It's the only way.
 

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
The still from her newest vid looks photoshopped to the extreme. Who has a head that shape?

Also she uses an eyeshadow palette from lime crime cosmetics. One of the most sketch cosmetics companies out there.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 4,023

AngelicSchmoople

kiwifarms.net
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
sparklemilhouse said:
The still from her newest vid looks photoshopped to the extreme. Who has a head that shape?

I've never even seen dolls with that head shape, and if I had gotten a Barbie that looked like that when I was a kid, I would've been scared of her and probably just left her at the bottom of my bucket of dolls.

Also she uses an eyeshadow palette from lime crime cosmetics. One of the most sketch cosmetics companies out there.

Doesn't surprise me. She's 16. 16 year olds aren't known for making wise purchases (this is literally all her makeup, as I know she buys expensive stuff but has said she can't go to a real school because school fees are too much.) Or maybe Xenia sent her free stuff...? Some youtube MUAs get free stuff from companies just for plugging their brands hard.