Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo / Margit Neuenschwander - VenusAngelic's mom, batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
AngelicSchmoople said:
sparklemilhouse said:
The still from her newest vid looks photoshopped to the extreme. Who has a head that shape?

I've never even seen dolls with that head shape

Photo-Blythe-in-Marni.jpg

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Picklepower said:
I know this is off topic, but dude, I don't care what any of my friends say, Hannah Minx is fucking sexy. Just watch her vids with the sound on mute.

:pickle: Pedofork. :pickle:

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
I think she's in like, her mid 20's. This is from when she was on TYT years ago. Anyway, how old is Venus Angelic? because people say her mom is controlling her, but she looks old enough to say no to mom, if she wanted to.

0.jpg

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Picklepower said:
She's not underage. You sure your not confusing her with someone else? I don't wanna derail the topic though, I just saw someone mention her, and wanted to throw that out there.
Yeah, that was me. I said that VA's mother was more of an attention seeker than Hannah Minx.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
"15 year old home schooled" Oh god. And a pageant girl, ok I see. I didn't see the ED link at 1st, I was too distracted by the god awful video.

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, this is one of those lol cows that just make me feel bad, not laugh. Honestly despite the popular opinion here i think shes pretty cute (maybe its because shes the same age as me idk). The way her mom has ruined her life is WAY more infuriating than her cutesy voice or anything else shes done. The poor girl doesn't go to school, has no close friends, and all because her mom is an attention whore living through her daughter.

homerbeoulve

99% nerd, 1% sane. 100% human.
kiwifarms.net
Picklepower said:
She doesn't look bad in the cosplay, here routine is just really stupid and cringe worthy.

That's an understatement, right?