Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo / Margit Neuenschwander - VenusAngelic's mom, batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
Margo the Hobo has returned to her true love: aimlessly riding the rails in whichever country she's currently semi homeless.

Did you pack your 20 lb weights for this trip, Mags? Hope you managed to remember a change of clothes this time. #smelly #dandruff #homeless #margaret
Screenshot_20200212-080743_Chrome.jpg

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
Cow crossover! In Primink's new video on Lillie Jean, he featured Margo's email complaint to YouTube, where she admits trying to dox him using the YT complaint system that she might sue him (for $10k USD, one imagines) in Internet Court and make people send him death threats, which she claims she has received nonstop since he made a video on Venus being abused by her mother.
Screenshot_20200213-131412_YouTube.jpg

Of course, she couldn't focus on this line of thinking for long before she inevitably began ranting about "her" stolen channel, Venusangelic.

If they ever arrive; half the reason for using something as old fashioned as eBay to sell this stuff may be to "lose" some of the things.

Meanwhile, I finally got around to translating a stan and Marge's German remarks. The german stan was boring, but in her reply, Marge makes implications about PROOFS in the form of photographs:
View attachment 1117336View attachment 1117337

Okay the Mags - why not publish them then? Or better yet, sell them after publishing them? Surely some photographs could have been stuffed into your two suitcases, they're paper thin and light enough. Knowing Mags, they're just normal childhood photos and she'll scream "See, Venoos smiled for a photo! I fed her! No abuse! Also, look into her eyes - obvious psychopath because she was ungrateful!"

Mags previously promised that the Netherlands storage held a psychologist's report proving that Venus is a psychopath, from when she was a child. Where dat?
A person, who purchased an item from Margostore, updated:

"...realised it was a waste of money and threw them away."

So she shipped as promised but maybe it wasn't in it's best condition.

I noticed she removed a bio description from IG profile, which was saying "Hungarian in South Korea" but didn't put a new status "Hungarian in Switzerland" yet

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
A person, who purchased an item from Margostore, updated:

"...realised it was a waste of money and threw them away."

So she shipped as promised but maybe it wasn't in it's best condition.
Can you make a screenshot of this? I can't find it and I would love to see it.

Meanwhile, Margo is straining the outermost limits of Korean beauty app technology with her wrinkles, jowels, and eyebags. It's working as hard as it can, bless it's little heart.
Screenshot_20200214-073508_Chrome.jpg

Also, what happend to your boyfriend, Mags? Did he finally meet you in person?

Meanwhile, Margo is straining the outermost limits of Korean beauty app technology with her wrinkles, jowels, and eyebags. It's working as hard as it can, bless it's little heart.
View attachment 1144497

Did she got a boyfriend? Did I missed something or is it her imagination

Was courious what's up about Margo's daughter, when saw it on PULL.

I also watched latest Primink's video, and I think this guy will never let her fuck him by reaching and claiming to customer service etc. Good job.

Marge is broken leftover, and unfortunately beauty app technologies can not improve it.

View attachment 1144497

Another person updated on purchase. So Marge did shipped her items, although didn't packed properly.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 225
  • 2.png
    2.png
    210.1 KB · Views: 211
  • 3.png
    3.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 1.png
    1.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
Margaret tells us how to score freebies in her latest hobo travels, this time for books
Screenshot_20200217-153954_Chrome.jpg

Someone makes a joke about hoping no one read them on the pot, and Margaret goes ham. You are insulting her, books, and she will use her totally real psychology degree to deem your OCD Dx as bunk, for their real problem is feeling insignificant. Dr Margo, everyone!
Screenshot_20200217-154029_Chrome.jpg

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
Margaret tells us how to score freebies in her latest hobo travels, this time for books
View attachment 1149551

Someone makes a joke about hoping no one read them on the pot, and Margaret goes ham. You are insulting her, books, and she will use her totally real psychology degree to deem your OCD Dx as bunk, for their real problem is feeling insignificant. Dr Margo, everyone!
View attachment 1149552

Margo has never been what one would call "eloquent" in any language, but I swear, her fluency in English has become worse over the years rather than better. Or maybe she's just drunk posting more often these days and that's why so many of her statements verge on incoherent.

Trombonista

Kushagara
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Margo has never been what one would call "eloquent" in any language, but I swear, her fluency in English has become worse over the years rather than better. Or maybe she's just drunk posting more often these days and that's why so many of her statements verge on incoherent.
It's also possible that she didn't understand what logirl26 wrote.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
What @multiverse ? I thought they were well trained in marglish from years of experience with the wandering river kappa?
As above, my interpretation is that Margo didn't get the joke and thought the person was calling the concept of the share library bad and good only for bathroom books; then she told the person their real problem isn't OCD, because if they thought of bathrooms when they saw the photo it was a symptom of their own feelings of inadequacy, and tossed out their OCD diagnosis using her totally real psychology credentials.

Narcs don't understand jokes well in the first place, and when this combines with poor comprehension skills in all languages plus their insistence on their own superiority, you get Margo's bizarre response.