Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo / Margit Neuenschwander - VenusAngelic's mom, batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FWIW Venus posted a story to her IG saying RIP MANA with a "Death Date" of 2050.

I'm too much of a tard to have captured it, but she's aware and laughing at her mom's insistence she murdered Manaki.

Kadika

kiwifarms.net
Nobody will hire a homeless beggar with zero academic background
to be honest I'm 100% sure it's volunteering work. "aufseher" are nothing more than people making the impression to pupils they can't cheat, organising toilet breaks, so you cannot talk on the toilet and handing out water.

since we're still in a roaring pandemic they probably just needed more personnel since they needed more halls for the same amount of pupils. aufseher furthermore will never work alone but more like, for every aufseher there will be at least one teacher.

they're getting paid an hourly rate for inconvenience and/or public transportation fee or a meal at school or nothing at all and thats it.

Om...

kiwifarms.net
I think this name card is nothing more than entrance key, which is used to prevent strangers from entering the building. It's like a personal QR-code here but in Swiss it might be different.
Also there is no any specific subject or major data

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think this name card is nothing more than entrance key, which is used to prevent strangers from entering the building. It's like a personal QR-code here but in Swiss it might be different.
Also there is no any specific subject or major data
Oh, it's just a temporary name badge for sure. I doubt she has a key card of any association with the school at all, except as a temporary contract employee they hired to sit in the front of the hall, check kids in for the test using their ID against a list, and look sternly about the room so the teens feel they cannot use their phones or otherwise cheat, allow them a bathroom break upon request during testing time, and tell them when time is up (college entrance tests are always timed.)

She is not an actual teacher, nor is she any kind of regular employee. And again, I believe she is assigned work at the school and the soup kitchen in order to continue receiving a benefits check from the government. Many countries require that charity recipients work against their income in order to keep receiving it after a certain time. You have to prove you are continuing to seek regular employment or work where they assign you if you do not find work. She has been receiving EU benefits in Switzerland now for two years; surely they have forced her to do this - and she uses these assignments as an opportunity to make herself look good on her instagram. She would never volunteer for charity if she did not receive something in return.

I am happy to see that she has had no involvement in Chabod Switzerland; they have her measure by now.

tds

kiwifarms.net
If this is true, Swiss educational system is very interesting.
It is impossible in Korea to hire someone without proper check on criminal past, teaching experience and many more. The most crucial point would be how did you succeed in educating of your own child? Nobody will hire a homeless beggar with zero academic background

there is also a criminal record check to be able to teach in Switzerland. (However, some private schools can apply for authorization AFTER hiring a teacher (this is quite rare)).

However, Margaret's badge mentions that she is just a proctor for the day of the exam...

The Real SVP

kiwifarms.net
However, Margaret's badge mentions that she is just a proctor for the day of the exam...
It's a low risk job in a high trust society. I would be surprised if there was any more background checking beyond somebody asking her if she has ever been convicted for "something with children, or violence, or such" during the hiring process.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More of Margaret's autism in action.

Some pearl-clutching former fan of Venus ran to V's mummy to tattle on 24 year old Venoos for showing cleavage in a recent photo. Margaret purrs with delight. Then someone reasonable asks the OP why on earth it matters to them what some other adult posts to their own social media (many of Venus's former fans feel personally insulted that Venus did not stay a baby uwu Lolita doll forever frozen in time).

This comment goes ten miles over Marge's head - it wasn't even directed at her - and goes off on her usual tangent. Murder, court lies, the money, the storages, the dead domain names no one ever asked her to buy or maintain! Why does no one appreciate her insanity and thank her for it?
Screenshot_20210308-083517_Chrome.jpg

So basically: it's the same as every day for the past 5 years. Over and over.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Margaret taught Venoos how to dolly, and this brought much attention and shekels to brilliant mutti. But now that she keeps doing dolly looks and mutti makes no shekels off it, she is literally Hitler psychopathen.

Oh, and when Margaret boolied those other kawaii teen girls online for years, and sent 16 year old Venoos to a known creeper alone halfway across the world and told her to act as crazy sexy as possible for visa marriage? That was all Venoos's fault. Margaret only owns kimonotime.com to this day because she is doing Venoos a favor. Ungrateful brat.
Screenshot_20210316-091237_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210316-091304_Chrome.jpg

Um...

kiwifarms.net
This nutcase is still replying to an ancient instagram post from 2016, lol. Marge your name should appear in the dictionary under the definition of ‘OBSESSED.’

7B6969ED-9012-4ADB-85E7-4B0A63061365.jpeg

Still airing the same grievances from years ago - VEENOOS stole “my” Youtube channel and BOOLIED me! Deranged old harpy.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This nutcase is still replying to an ancient instagram post from 2016, lol. Marge your name should appear in the dictionary under the definition of ‘OBSESSED.’

View attachment 2008009

Still airing the same grievances from years ago - VEENOOS stole “my” Youtube channel and BOOLIED me! Deranged old harpy.
Aging narcs who end up alone tend to get rather schizoid in their later years, walking the same tight circle of grievances over and over, every minute of every day. We see it with all of the old female narcs: Misty, Marge, Marissa, Susan, etc (though Susan still has her husband and daughter to manipulate).

Toasty

I'm the Smurfette of the thread and we all know it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I absolutely love the M team. They go through dry spells, but they are awesome to watch when they get antsy.