Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo / Margit Neuenschwander - VenusAngelic's mom, batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

Um...

kiwifarms.net
Aging narcs who end up alone tend to get rather schizoid in their later years, walking the same tight circle of grievances over and over, every minute of every day. We see it with all of the old female narcs: Misty, Marge, Marissa, Susan, etc (though Susan still has her husband and daughter to manipulate).
Add Trump to that list. He’s a malignant deranged Narcissist just like poor old Marge. They’re narc twinsies.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Margo used the farms on a sock in the Venus Thread.

She used an alt named "Evitcidniv" just to post some mean shit and then fucked off today.

How fucked can a Narc really be to gloat that she winded up even worse off than she did?
About this fucked.

Rando: "You want nothing but money and fame."
Marge: "ok I know that. But VENOOS DID..."
Screenshot_20210405-135321_Chrome.jpg

Antarctic Hellbeast

"Roaming the ice fields of Antarctica"
kiwifarms.net
About this fucked.

View attachment 2062184
Yeahh..... no.... Venus doesn't seem like the type to be even capable of genuinely wishing harm upon anyone. At the absolute worst she expresses calm irritation due to this cunt squashing any attempt to defend herself from the insanity her entire life from what I skimped over here and on the older farms image board.

That is One seriously fucked up cunt.

knux

Just wants to live the vampire aesthetic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
About this fucked.

View attachment 2062184

Ha ha! She's still going on about the storage. Even after all this time.
Last I checked we're still waiting for Margo to 'reveal the truth' or whatever was supposedly in there.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ha ha! She's still going on about the storage. Even after all this time.
Last I checked we're still waiting for Margo to 'reveal the truth' or whatever was supposedly in there.
She's mad that people didn't pay big bucks for all of her GENUINE SWAROVSKI and Venus's years old Lolita dresses, stored in her storages for many years.

Deciding to plonk her useless hoard into multiple storage units across the globe because obviously she could sell it all for a fortune later was an idiotic decision, so of course Marge blames it on Venus and wants V to pay for mutti's stupidity. And it can't be repeated enough: Venus was 15 and 16 years old when Marge decided to travel to the Netherlands and Japan, depositing junk in paid storage along the way. This was not a joint agreement between two adults to split any resulting storage fees; this was a parent making shitty financial decisions, and that parent has spent the past 5 years bitching about how her now-adult child ought to pay her for the equivalent of backrent and utilities used by her mother when she was a minor, plus mama's bills after Venus had moved out.

That Marge thinks this is the very crux of her proof of how evil her daughter is says all anyone needs to know.

There_is_no_Dana

The only hair
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what's more amusing, Marge still going on about saving the storages or claiming her daughter is literally killing her as we speak by completely ignoring her and not giving her what little money she's been able to earn with no education and reliable job skills on top of having a massively debilitating mental illness due to her abusive childhood.

Um...

kiwifarms.net
About this fucked.

View attachment 2062184
More batshittery from the same old instagram post as this one. Marge still insisting that Manaki is dead, murdered by VEENOOS who then rented out a fake Manaki to throw everyone off the trail.

E4E4CBAB-C05D-424B-83E7-2D861569C716.jpeg

She’s getting crazier with age, seriously.

Antarctic Hellbeast

kiwifarms.net
More batshittery from the same old instagram post as this one. Marge still insisting that Manaki is dead, murdered by VEENOOS who then rented out a fake Manaki to throw everyone off the trail.

View attachment 2069053

I shalt not capitulate to her terror for the sake of the veenoos. This I swear to god.

Also a look on Manaki's social media would probably indicate he is in fact still very much alive if someone would care enough to dig that up and check on it.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
More of Margaret's autism in action.

Some pearl-clutching former fan of Venus ran to V's mummy to tattle on 24 year old Venoos for showing cleavage in a recent photo. Margaret purrs with delight. Then someone reasonable asks the OP why on earth it matters to them what some other adult posts to their own social media (many of Venus's former fans feel personally insulted that Venus did not stay a baby uwu Lolita doll forever frozen in time).

This comment goes ten miles over Marge's head - it wasn't even directed at her - and goes off on her usual tangent. Murder, court lies, the money, the storages, the dead domain names no one ever asked her to buy or maintain! Why does no one appreciate her insanity and thank her for it?
View attachment 1979473

So basically: it's the same as every day for the past 5 years. Over and over.
Eleni Crete? Eleni is a known Greek name, equivalent to Helen and Crete is a Greek island. One of the biggest ones.

I’m sorry for my people

There_is_no_Dana

The only hair
kiwifarms.net
I shalt not capitulate to her terror for the sake of the veenoos. This I swear to god.

Also a look on Manaki's social media would probably indicate he is in fact still very much alive if someone would care enough to dig that up and check on it.
I think Manaki shut down most of his online social presence, especially on English language sites.

I love how once Venus's friends wouldn't give Marge the info she wanted and confirm that he'd been killed (see upthread) they're now involved in the Manaki murder conspiracy. She is 100% batshit.

Antarctic Hellbeast

kiwifarms.net
I think Manaki shut down most of his online social presence, especially on English language sites.

I love how once Venus's friends wouldn't give Marge the info she wanted and confirm that he'd been killed (see upthread) they're now involved in the Manaki murder conspiracy. She is 100% batshit.
Cant really blame the guy for not only being embarrassingly cucked multiple times in front of hundreds of thousands of people over Venus's social media accounts, but to also be framed by the object of his affections as being anything even remotely close to this hag because he put his foot down one time and told her to stop fucking off to all over hell and creation for weeks at a time at random and probably did it to protect himself and his family.

Meanwhile Haggo here went so far as to even talk shit about venus on the farms via a throwaway account.

Did I cause something to happen because I started documenting the various recent happenings with Venus?
Dont want to cause Venus to be tracked down and bothered by this Psycho.
(Which is also why she choses to never be near any windows in her videos to this day.)

Im sure shes been watching Venus's social media feeds for far longer than the one time she "checked up on her after a few years" after she escaped.

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did I cause something to happen because I started documenting the various recent happenings with Venus?
Dont want to cause Venus to be tracked down and bothered by this Psycho.
(Which is also why she choses to never be near any windows in her videos to this da
Margaret has been relentlessly stalking her daughter's social media even since Venus started getting attention for her YouTube - Mags was notorious for using Venus's accounts to stalk and harass other young teen girls, accusing them all of being bullies and psychopaths - and that only increased after Venus took control of her own accounts and moved out. There's not a day that passes where Margaret isn't feverishly reading every post Venus makes, including all comments. None of us is responsible for Marge's behavior.

Antarctic Hellbeast

kiwifarms.net
Margaret has been relentlessly stalking her daughter's social media even since Venus started getting attention for her YouTube - Mags was notorious for using Venus's accounts to stalk and harass other young teen girls, accusing them all of being bullies and psychopaths - and that only increased after Venus took control of her own accounts and moved out. There's not a day that passes where Margaret isn't feverishly reading every post Venus makes, including all comments. None of us is responsible for Marge's behavior.

Should be the disclaimer at the bottom of the OP tbh.

Antarctic Hellbeast

kiwifarms.net

knux

Just wants to live the vampire aesthetic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2069053

This coming from the woman who tried to break up Venus and Manaki's relationshop by staging photos of Venus supposedly cheating on Manaki. Never mind it was obviously Margo in one of Venus's old dresses.

"Look Manaki! She's cheating on you with other men! Here is proofs!!1111"

She's so delusional about her looks that she thinks no-one would notice the difference between her hagged face and her daughter's.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marge, having lost the battle with filters given the state of her face, has gone full CGI and simply made herself a new face, complete with new hair. New digital humanoid presentation, who dis?

She appears to be working in an old folks' home: the bland soft foods, the institutional food trays, the fake cheery holiday decorations she posted from the garden: all lead that way. Those kinds of places as always desperate for low level immigrants to do the dirty work of cooking, cleaning, and moving the residents about. I wonder if, like the test proctoring gig, working in an old folks home is her mandatory exchange for her state benefits.

Screenshot_20210415-083615_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210415-083630_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210415-083643_Chrome.jpg