Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo / Margit Neuenschwander - VenusAngelic's mom, batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net
Marge, having lost the battle with filters given the state of her face, has gone full CGI and simply made herself a new face, complete with new hair. New digital humanoid presentation, who dis?

She appears to be working in an old folks' home: the bland soft foods, the institutional food trays, the fake cheery holiday decorations she posted from the garden: all lead that way. Those kinds of places as always desperate for low level immigrants to do the dirty work of cooking, cleaning, and moving the residents about. I wonder if, like the test proctoring gig, working in an old folks home is her mandatory exchange for her state benefits.

View attachment 2089702View attachment 2089703View attachment 2089704
It always amazes me how delusional some people are. As if nobody will notice her looking completely different in one photo to the next. Reminds me of onion boy. Shop in fake teeth, skin so blurred it looks rubbery, fake hair and eyebrows, then take compliments as if it's not a totally different person,

darklord

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net
Marge, having lost the battle with filters given the state of her face, has gone full CGI and simply made herself a new face, complete with new hair. New digital humanoid presentation, who dis?

She appears to be working in an old folks' home: the bland soft foods, the institutional food trays, the fake cheery holiday decorations she posted from the garden: all lead that way. Those kinds of places as always desperate for low level immigrants to do the dirty work of cooking, cleaning, and moving the residents about. I wonder if, like the test proctoring gig, working in an old folks home is her mandatory exchange for her state benefits.

View attachment 2089702View attachment 2089703View attachment 2089704
nice try haggo palermo

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems that even filtered photos weren't enough for our 45 year old Mags; she’s fully committed to an entirely CG version of herself going forward.

She's lapping up new positive comments based in this CG version of her ideal self
Screenshot_20210426-194913_Chrome.jpg

Though this is what she looked like IRL 5 years ago
1469297307090.png

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
kiwifarms.net

Kadika

kiwifarms.net
Shes so delusional she celebrates "Eastern" instead of Easter.
The German word for Easter is "Ostern"
It seems that even filtered photos weren't enough for our 45 year old Mags; she’s fully committed to an entirely CG version of herself going forward.

She's lapping up new positive comments based in this CG version of her ideal self
View attachment 2121933

View attachment 2121938
lol she's using Faceapp with the logo in the right bottom of the photo. is she trying to be funny?

Last edited:

Antarctic Hellbeast

"Roaming the ice fields of Antarctica"
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2121933

View attachment 2121938
Haggo in another life  .jpg

The River Kappa Today, hence the CGI fanfiction of her current face.
She also bitches about Veenoos as if she's the fucking Jedi order as well.

Last edited:

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the Venus thread - this is an email that she apparently sent Venus.
1620232891657.png

"I know that I am from my grandfather and that's why my "father" lies about his father and wanted to destroy you. But since you're just as crazy you can't be helped anyway. my father laughed today that every time someone gives you wrong memories you accept them more and more. They want to persuade you that you never got to know them, I laughed, wrote there are the photos and we rented an apartment from my parents, so what does that mean. My parents hate me because I don't care about my father, and I clearly remember everything. They are almost 70, their father is cancerous and their mother is 120 kg, and they are all out of the uterus and so on, they just talk crazy."

I'm sad how little of it I was actually able to read anymore, but the German doesn't seem to horrible compared to the Marglish we know and love. Any true krauts can correct me.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the Venus thread - this is an email that she apparently sent Venus.
View attachment 2145050

"I know that I am from my grandfather and that's why my "father" lies about his father and wanted to destroy you. But since you're just as crazy you can't be helped anyway. my father laughed today that every time someone gives you wrong memories you accept them more and more. They want to persuade you that you never got to know them, I laughed, wrote there are the photos and we rented an apartment from my parents, so what does that mean. My parents hate me because I don't care about my father, and I clearly remember everything. They are almost 70, their father is cancerous and their mother is 120 kg, and they are all out of the uterus and so on, they just talk crazy."

I'm sad how little of it I was actually able to read anymore, but the German doesn't seem to horrible compared to the Marglish we know and love. Any true krauts can correct me.
So Marge is still treating Venus like her huma kleenex, dumping all her paranoia and fantasies onto her estranged daughter in and endless one way conversation. Get a fucking diary and leave your kid alone, Margo - she's just not that into you.

Kadika

kiwifarms.net
...My parents hate me because I don't care about my father, and I clearly remember everything. They are almost 70, their father is cancerous and their mother is 120 kg, and they are all out of the uterus and so on, they just talk crazy."
Same thing that I commented in Venus' Thread

Slight correction for the last part:

"Meine Eltern hassen mich weil ich nicht vom Vater bin."
Correct translation:
"My parents hate me because I'm not my father's child"

Maggot is talking about incest.
Because earlier she said "ich weiß, dass ich vom Großvater bin", which is translated with "I know that I'm my grandfather's child".

You can even put it together.
"Ich bin nicht vom Vater, ich bin vom Großvater."
"Im not from my father, I'm from my grandfather."

It's all very colloquial, grammatically incorrect and even for a German native speaker the marglish is intense but I'm 99,9% sure that's what she is meaning to say.
That her mother's father sexually abused his daughter and her mother conceived a child from her own father which was be Margaret, at least that's what she's saying here.

Next:
"They [Margaret's parents] are almost 70, my father has cancer and my mother is 120 kg, she also has cancer, her uterus etc. is gone, they only talk crazy stuff."

Her mother probably had uterus cancer and since she's post-menopausal it was just surgically removed.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Same thing that I commented in Venus' Thread

Slight correction for the last part:

"Meine Eltern hassen mich weil ich nicht vom Vater bin."
Correct translation:
"My parents hate me because I'm not my father's child"

Maggot is talking about incest.
Because earlier she said "ich weiß, dass ich vom Großvater bin", which is translated with "I know that I'm my grandfather's child".

You can even put it together.
"Ich bin nicht vom Vater, ich bin vom Großvater."
"Im not from my father, I'm from my grandfather."

It's all very colloquial, grammatically incorrect and even for a German native speaker the marglish is intense but I'm 99,9% sure that's what she is meaning to say.
That her mother's father sexually abused his daughter and her mother conceived a child from her own father which was be Margaret, at least that's what she's saying here.

Next:
"They [Margaret's parents] are almost 70, my father has cancer and my mother is 120 kg, she also has cancer, her uterus etc. is gone, they only talk crazy stuff."

Her mother probably had uterus cancer and since she's post-menopausal it was just surgically removed.
Yeah, her German was always awful, first because she's crazy, second because she lived in Switzerland to learn it and thus it is some sort of garbled Swiss German.

She's made the claim that her father isn't hee real father before, but the incest claims are just *chef kiss*. Pure Marglish crazy talk.

And why the fuck would Venus want to hear any of this? Is she talking to her grandparents, and Mags is trying to frighten her off it?

Um...

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, her German was always awful, first because she's crazy, second because she lived in Switzerland to learn it and thus it is some sort of garbled Swiss German.

She's made the claim that her father isn't hee real father before, but the incest claims are just *chef kiss*. Pure Marglish crazy talk.

And why the fuck would Venus want to hear any of this? Is she talking to her grandparents, and Mags is trying to frighten her off it?
Sounds like her delusional fantasy world is getting ever darker and more twisted. Incest now?? Yikes.

I don’t recall her ever claiming her father wasn’t really her father before. She’s accused him of being a psychopath (like everyone else in her life) and abusive (ditto) and being in a cult and trying to force her to stay in it growing up but this “not really my father” is a new one to me. Seems like she’s slowly but surely sinking further into insanity.

There_is_no_Dana

The only hair
kiwifarms.net
More of her delusions, yep. Old narcissists are really prone to this as their brain tries to make sense of them aging and being unsuccessful, their minds create all these little side-stories to place blame on because it can never be their fault anything bad happened. Marge believes she got a raw start in life and that's why she is where she's at now. She's not a nasty scheming hag who screwed up her own life and her daughter's life, nope, it was all rooted in some other evil thing that happened to her.

LobsterClawsForBreakfast

Crustacean Sensation
kiwifarms.net
E3F8B406-71BE-4237-BA61-26F13B0FC101.png
Who the fuck is this? :story:
Also, in a desperate attempt to gain attention and be relevant once again, Mags has a new business plan to leech from Venus’ fame (to no one’s surprise).

592BD373-E9C3-4593-B3EF-7F078A47E41F.png
79944B18-C058-40FB-B40C-EB6ADD9B2891.png

I’ll upload the hilarious video for archive purposes ASAP.

Edit: Her hairline constantly battling with the filter is a thing of beauty.

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2163232
Who the fuck is this? :story:
Also, in a desperate attempt to gain attention and be relevant once again, Mags has a new business plan to leech from Venus’ fame (to no one’s surprise).

I’ll upload the hilarious video for archive purposes ASAP.

Edit: Her hairline constantly battling with the filter is a thing of beauty.

View attachment 2163271
Oh this is a classic Marglish "business" move. Why not spend months sketching 78 tarot cards of your long-estraged adult kid, claim you own the concept of them entirely so you are within your rights to do so, then attempt to cash in on their image because they aren't giving you unconditional love anymore? Surely there are many, many people in the crossover demographic "really committed Venus fan", "very committed tarot card believer", "will purchase wildly expensive etsy type art", and "reads everything Margaret posts". Sales will definitely pay her back for all the storage bills she racked up and blamed on her kid!

And that filter is struggling to contain her ugg with all its might, and failing.

Last edited: