Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo / Margit Neuenschwander - VenusAngelic's mom, batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Kadika

kiwifarms.net
kek I present to you cards "The Whore", the "I'm taking a shit in a blue dress" and "Look at me rancidly wasting away in my Hong Kong hovel"
1621368265656.jpg1621368635010.jpg1621368967999.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh oh, someone asked a non fawning question
Screenshot_20210518-195251_Chrome.jpg

Cue the eastern European immigrant rant! How DARE you, Mar-ga-rhet ees twenty year tarot EXPERT. She makes almoust no-ting on Swiss minimum wage! Oh no, wait, she isn't on minimum wage, she ees just making POINT! Betrayal trauma, exploded ovary, almos' dy-eeng!
Screenshot_20210518-195315_Chrome.jpg

LobsterClawsForBreakfast

Crustacean Sensation
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2182284

Cue the eastern European immigrant rant! How DARE you, Mar-ga-rhet ees twenty year tarot EXPERT. She makes almoust no-ting on Swiss minimum wage! Oh no, wait, she isn't on minimum wage, she ees just making POINT! Betrayal trauma, exploded ovary, almos' dy-eeng!
View attachment 2182307
Holy tl;dr, Mags! As if anyone would read all that crud, lmao.

I can’t find full size images of these cards (maybe because I’m retarded) but here’s a sneak peak at the Grim Margo plus two Venus cards, including the hamster! I’m so happy.
677B8CB0-9F5D-4315-9154-8530B7F39EBF.jpeg

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2182284

View attachment 2182307
Fantastic. Margo is nearing comic book character levels of narcissistic BPD behavior.

I love her implying someone must be old and not hip for using the word “trendy” a word that no hip young people use anymore!

These tarot cards are a gift to humanity. The thousands of dollars she’s trying to raise are merely to cover incidental expenses - Margo is just doing all this healing art work out of the goodness of her heart! Margo is making obvious that she is very disappointed that her backer numbers have stalled. She went from shock from getting a few hundred bucks pledged to immediately counting the $50k that would be in her hands by next week.

So how is Margo doing this amazing artwork. Is she collating some photos together and then applying a art filter or is even that too much for her skill level so she’s got some poor soul she met at the homeless shelter to churn out a few images for her? I’d guess she’d go to fivr and get a pajeet to do these for a few bucks but I think she’s too broke for even that. But the homeless buddy or Fivrr would explain the sporadic image uploads.

PetuniaBlueOrchid

Your Nasty Aunt
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2182284

View attachment 2182307
Her answer is hilarious:

1/ You don't talk like that to a potential client.
2/ Her answer lenght proves she has too much time on her hand (she could use it to finish the deck instead) and she's offended because Xhrzq is right.
3/ Everyone is aware she knows nothing about Tarot.
4/ Too bad Tarot couldn't predict the mess she put herself in.
5/ Minimum wages has nothing to do with this transparent attempt to use Venus image and get easy money from it,
6/ Venus cute-baby-living-doll doesn't pair well with her OF account.
7/ The deck is overpriced and isn't finished yet.
8/ If she needs 1 week to draw one card and show it, she is 1 year 4 months and 3 weeks to eventually finish the full deck.
9/ She so lazy she didn't check the other decks on the kickstarter website.
I would buy most of them, they show full deck and they really put effort in their work, unlike Margot.
10/ Soo much rage.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So how is Margo doing this amazing artwork. Is she collating some photos together and then applying a art filter
This exactly. Picasa, I think someone said? And they posted samples using the same app of a few classic Margo video stills. Mags isn't doing shit except processing old photos of Venus through the app and pasting in some accessories. I love that she posed colored pencils over the cards on Kickstarter, implying that she's slaving away drawing these cards and they are all handmade masterpieces.

And BTW, a full ten hours after she last blew her top at someone for not accepting that Margaret is obviously the world's foremost tarot expert, Mags can back for round two. I double ban you!
Screenshot_20210519-072719_Chrome.jpg

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
T
This exactly. Picasa, I think someone said? And they posted samples using the same app of a few classic Margo video stills. Mags isn't doing shit except processing old photos of Venus through the app and pasting in some accessories. I love that she posed colored pencils over the cards on Kickstarter, implying that she's slaving away drawing these cards and they are all handmade masterpieces.

And BTW, a full ten hours after she last blew her top at someone for not accepting that Margaret is obviously the world's foremost tarot expert, Mags can back for round two. I double ban you!
View attachment 2183653
That was me, I'm like 99% it's the app Picsart or some other free aesthetic uwu photo editing app just like it.

RaptorJuice

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2182284

View attachment 2182307
Am I the only one reading that in her whiny voice?

Vi0l3t

Ride or dead.
kiwifarms.net
Holy tl;dr, Mags! As if anyone would read all that crud, lmao.

I can’t find full size images of these cards (maybe because I’m retarded) but here’s a sneak peak at the Grim Margo plus two Venus cards, including the hamster! I’m so happy.
View attachment 2183313
View attachment 2182284

View attachment 2182307
Can you get in trouble on the website for lying? Shes obviously not drawing this shit.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mags is having a sperg in real time because someone dared to ask her a question about the hamster card. How can you not be glued to her instagram at all times and know the exact significance in every last detail of Margaret's grudges?!

She still hasn't posted the new cards she promised like a week ago. No new updates have been made to her "campaign".
Screenshot_20210520-081921_Chrome.jpg

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I can't confirm this is her but it sounds like a crazy chick.

They use hashtags such as prostitute and narcissist etc. even though I am a nursing home worker in Switzerland (didnt tell anyone, in fear to leak out however they stalked me and published it)
even if I change my name they stalk me and publish it, stalked my unmarried name, harassed my family

they also take EVERYTHING from my Instagram, youtube, to facebook
from my comments to conversations on all platforms, to private emails, to videos, photos, literally everything is taken and used
on 365 pages https://kiwifarms.net/threads/margaret-margo-palermo-margit-neuenschwander.580
to...... ALL 365 pages

These people whom I dont know lie about my artwork, take pictures, screenshots, photoshop them into ugly and then laugh about me, call me useless and crazy, alöways hoping that I soon lose my mind, at the same time stating that I already did, also lying that I take meds, all these things are not true

However I got isolated and often dont get a job or friends as they think these thing are true

I never been convicted tor in jail or prostitute or mentally ill or on meds, but all these things are stated regularly and bet when I have no other chance but to die

When I contacted the website owner he laughed about me and told me to die and laughed together with the other unknown people, I dont know any of them
I cant list every comment, video and image on 365 pages, sorry!
365 pages!!! that is like over 5.000 entries
Thousands of harassing entries, and some entries contain more then one photoshop or harassment etc, and they answer each other. You expect me to list in that case approx. 15000 harassments and copyright infringement and stalking and publishing private info?

They publish my address regularly upon stalking me, harass me in every form, publish my name if I change it, and literally hunt me saying "wait guys she is trying to escape" they are hunting me, and 4 people of their platform already committed suicide, they want me to push to suicide

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/margaret-margo-palermo-margit-neuenschwander.580/ TO https://kiwifarms.net/threads/margaret-margo-palermo-margit-neuenschwander.580/page-365
ALL 365 PAGES
I cant list 365 pages with approx 15,000 incidences!!!
Every sane person just needs to read it to see it is crazy and pire harassment, and I dont know these people and my polite email to the owner if he is aware of it, got published by the owner on the pages to laugh about it collectively and to hope to push me to suicide

She's submitted a DMCA.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's submitted a DMCA.

Seems like she's having a massive sperg because some asslicker was nice to her. Yes, really.

The comment that set her off in Kickstarter:
Screenshot_20210521-071543_Chrome.jpg

And Margaret's reaction:

Who just "gives" an old computer to a friend? A psychopath, that's who!
Screenshot_20210521-071604_Chrome.jpg

How dare we point out that she's clearly running photos through a popular app and not slaving away with colored pencils! They are special pencils, the best pencils! The storages! Venus contracted with a killer to kill Manaki! (Whom Venus is currently living with, ergo he is very much alive, although cucked)
Screenshot_20210521-071635_Chrome.jpg

The ovarian cyst surgery, which she now saved all her pennies for and totally didn't collapse from and end up getting on the Korean government's dime! This, too, is obviously Venoos' fault. Manaki was murdered on Sweden now, and Venoos buried his body in the woods! Margo, an illegal immigrant living off the dole and forced to volunteer at a care home, calls the Swiss police on Venoos - who lives in Japan, with Manaki - all the time!
Screenshot_20210521-071702_Chrome.jpg

She's sorry, did you suggest Margaret would ever create TRIBUTE to her daughter? You cannot be healed!
Screenshot_20210521-071724_Chrome.jpg

Edit:
Courtesy of Mags' meltdown, here is her latest dox
Margaret Palermo
<palermomargaret@gmail.com>
+41798337663
St. Johanns-Vorstadt 41 Basel BS CH

Here's her shoddy rental
Screenshot_20210521-080959_Maps.jpgScreenshot_20210521-081045_Maps.jpg

Last edited:

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't confirm this is her but it sounds like a crazy chick.
Lmao, die mad, Margo.

The forlorn moo of the lolcow, "I can't get a job or friends because of those darn dirty trolls! Has nothing to do with the behavior they comment on! It's the sheer fact that they are commenting on me that keeps me from getting a job or friends!"

She whines about "stalking and harassment" yet sends her flying monkeys to harass Venus and almost certainly reads V's thread herself.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She was removed, that's why she's in Switzerland now :biggrin:

How long will they let her stay there?
Well, she's an EU citizen and Switzerland is not a memberof the EU. She can stay up to 3 months legally without a residence permit - but we know Marge is a notorious illegal alien so it's doubtful she's bothered, and she's been there almost two years.

Here's the deal on working / living there when you aren't Swiss:
Screenshot_20210521-120321_Chrome.jpg

She's probably slinking by on 1 year work permits as long as she's doing something useful. She was clearly bumming around illegally for the first year there, doing nothing but hanging about with other travellers. Her nursing home gig is the first real job she's had since probably 2015.

Um...

kiwifarms.net
She's submitted a DMCA.

LOL @ your response

”any copyrighted works used on the Kiwi Farms which may belong to you are used fairly for the purposes of criticism and RIDICULE.”

764E1B25-F67E-4840-BA96-49BC8C3C1967.gif