Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo / Margit Neuenschwander - VenusAngelic's mom, batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised it took her this long to find the thread. Although it was originally about Venus when it started in 2013, it's been about Margaret since 2016.
Hell, it took ME this long to find this thread! It took n00l posting it in the "get this off the interrnet NOW NOW NOW!!" forum to get me to notice her, otherwise she would have slipped under my radar perhaps forever. Bless you, Streisand effect!

What a complete bitch, to hang this all on her daughter who she sculped like clay without considering her wishes in the slightest, and wonders why Venus rebelled and left her as soon as she could? Fucking narccisist and control freak added to sociopathic tendancies and she fucking wonders why 'everyone is against her'? It's not paranoia if it's true, and it's true because she was such a completely unsympathetic cunt.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After shockingly raising almost a thousand dollars in donations, Margaret has decided to end her campaign for her Healing Metaphysical Dolly Japan Tarot Deck. Try not to look surprised.
Screenshot_20210610-080718_Chrome.jpg

She's given no explanation for this; she simply removed the link from her Instagram bio and gave up. Perhaps Mags realized that work might be involved with this process as she struggled to photoshop more than 5 of the 78 cards in a tarot pack.

knux

Just wants to live the vampire aesthetic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After shockingly raising almost a thousand dollars in donations, Margaret has decided to end her campaign for her Healing Metaphysical Dolly Japan Tarot Deck. Try not to look surprised.
View attachment 2250002

She's given no explanation for this; she simply removed the link from her Instagram bio and gave up. Perhaps Mags realized that work might be involved with this process as she struggled to photoshop more than 5 of the 78 cards in a tarot pack.

Probably not getting anywhere near her large goal quickly, took the wind out of her sails. Something may have happened as it's quite premature to cancel the project after 3 weeks. She didn't even reach 10% of her total.

I expect people asking too many questions about her art scam totally legit project may have irked her too. Some backers cancelled their pledge after talking with Margo. Her flying around here and screeching at Null etc shows she was angry.

Perhaps next time she should actually have more examples of her vindictive cards to show paying backers. Before she expects pledges.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this has been posted here before and if it has, I don't remember, so...

This is what Bodyline released after the disastrous model contest with Venus, where she alleged that Mr Yan and others had made indecent advances on her.

A lot of this should be taken with a healthy Himalayan salt mountain considering that its entire purpose was to defame Venus, but it also provides some very interesting perspective on the dynamic with Venus and Margo. I'm posting this to the Margo thread too.

Bodyline's Story

Om...

kiwifarms.net
Poor Mr.Yan
So in 2012 both of them were holding a Hungarian identity. I guess that she can not be considered as a woman, because Narcissus is basically an androgyne

PetuniaBlueOrchid

Your Nasty Aunt
kiwifarms.net
Not to defend Venus or crazy-old-Marge but the brand's policy is bizarre:
From the post:
"After the photoshoot was over we went to put the dresses back in
the bags, but we found that they all had the distinct smell of body
odor. We tried to air them out for a week, but the smell didn't go
away. Unfortunately all of the dresses and shirts had to go in the
trash bin. We lost a lot of money from those dresses, but we didn't
mind too much."

So they resell all the clothes that have been worn by the models during the photoshoot, for the full price?

I know Japan and many asian countries are hyper sensitive with body odor but legit brands either give the clothes to the models or sell them with discount as the clothes aren't new anymore.
They could also clean them and iron them again but maybe the quality was too bad or was it really too much work?

I'm quite shocked they tossed them out to the trash instead of washing them.

Morbo

All humans are vermin in the eyes of Morbo
kiwifarms.net
I've read horror stories years ago about Bodyline and Mr Yan and their mistreatment of young girls who model for them. The company's statement sounds very disingenuous. The cinderella shtick is just gaslighting, i.e. if you have normal basic expectations from a business deal you're not a cinderella but a spoiled princess.

They had to throw away the dresses because of BO? Come on now. This was just to shame Venus, as were the weight comments. Venus wasn't fat and she owned many Bodyline dresses that clearly fit her properly. Bodyline is perfectly within their rights to hire thinner models but they saw Venus in person, if they didn't like her weight they shouldn't have hired her.

It's hypocritical to shame Venus for her body while at the same time stating that they wanted to feature foreign models who have a different body type from the average Japanese girl. Between that and the constant body shaming she got from her mother, it isn't surprising that Venus ended up getting completely unnecessary weight loss surgery and nearly died from it.

Parts of the statement could be true - like them not paying taxes on YouTube earnings - but generally it sounds like some creepy men wanted a 16 year old girl to come alone to Japan

There_is_no_Dana

The only hair
kiwifarms.net
Parts of the statement could be true - like them not paying taxes on YouTube earnings - but generally it sounds like some creepy men wanted a 16 year old girl to come alone to Japan
Absolutely, Yan got rejected. He wanted Venus to come to Japan alone so he could make a move on her, the guy is a notorious creep. When she didn't fuck him, he released a statement calling her fat and smelly.

Polexia Aphrodisia

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, parts of this clearly are just bullshit. Like I said, it's the parts about the dynamic between Margo and Venus which I found interesting. Also it cracks me up that Mags apparently did her hair in dreads because she was dating a Jamaican.

PetuniaBlueOrchid

Your Nasty Aunt
kiwifarms.net
Marge was desperate enough to date an homeless guy and brag about that, which it's some level of embarrassment I can't quantify.

Boomer enough to get a jamaican hairstyle that looks incredibly ridiculous on a white old woman.

And bad mother enough to shorten Venus interview with the brand, in order to meet the homeless junkie and get high on the beach.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Leave it to Margo to duck out of a business meeting, and then brag to the rep that it's to go have sex with a random homelesss and car-less man she just met. How embarrassing for everyone except Margo.

Last edited:

There_is_no_Dana

The only hair
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'm not buying that either. I know everyone wants to shit on Marge, and she usually gives plenty of reason, but the entire statement is an obvious embellishment designed to make them both look bad. Yan is butthurt because a young girl would not come to Japan alone so he could give her a metoo story of her very own. Marge cockblocked him and he's pissed about it, probably very used to getting the young Cinderellas to do what he wants for a shot at fame. Sure you can view it as insight into their relationship dynamic, but it's likely a complete work of fiction.

Kadika

kiwifarms.net
wtf and all this hassle to model for a Japanese company for free and if you're showing enough effort getting a free meal. wow.

but some parts of this text are actually quite interesting in retrospect.

Using a marriage visa. This is the easiest way because you just go to the councillor's office and you'll receive a visa."

As for the marriage visa, because Venus is under 18, her motherc could marry a Japanese man and bring Venus to Japan. However ifVenus were to marry then she could not bring her mother,
because her mother is an adult.

If you keep in mind that Mr. Yan made these statements long before Venus married ....

PetuniaBlueOrchid

Your Nasty Aunt
kiwifarms.net
I would absolutely believe the homeless Jamaican date from Marge.
It's not like it's hard to make her look bad.

From bodyline their search of a "pure" model really does sound as "16 naive virgin possibly homeschooled/isolated and psychologically vulnerable even better".

Polexia Aphrodisia

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would absolutely believe the homeless Jamaican date from Marge.
It's not like it's hard to make her look bad.

From bodyline their search of a "pure" model really does sound as "16 naive virgin possibly homeschooled/isolated and psychologically vulnerable even better".
I'm inclined to believe it because it's just such a weirdly specific thing to invent and it's absolutely not outside of the realm of Maggo's weirdness. "He's a free spirit soul who rejects traditional conformity und housink, I haf Hamsa tattoo on my back so I know vhat it is to be free spirit just like him, ve haf soul connection"

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm inclined to believe it because it's just such a weirdly specific thing to invent
Not really, there's an entrenched underclass of sleazy black touts on the streets of Tokyo's nightlife districts. It'd be a natural thing to say to knock Margo down to the lowest rung of the foreigner ladder as well as the entertainment ladder.

Um...

kiwifarms.net
Crazypants Palermo comes through with yet another unhinged instagram rant. Just like the good old days!

380A97E2-B17B-46C0-9F6C-75342C7A165F.jpeg

9A10D4A3-1953-4121-B53F-7F7F7C177825.jpeg

She’s sticking with the “evil Veenoos MURDERED Manaki in Sweden, left his body there, rented a fake Manaki for a meet-and-greet, went through a murder trial and got away with only a month in a mental institution because that’s how japan rolls as long as it’s your FIRST murder and you apologize” story.

She takes snippets of real events (a pic of Manaki in the background of a fan meetup event, Venus emailing her asking for old psych medical records for some legal procedure) and weaves them together in her fevered disordered brain into some convoluted bizarre fantastical tale of murder and intrigue.

Gotta love this cow just for the sheer entertainment value (now that she can’t hurt anyone anymore.)

How hilarious is this though? Lamenting that she can’t sell her ass because her pussy still stinks from that “bursted teratoma”??

EF615508-1CE6-4121-9C6D-0390B74A86C6.jpeg

And her weird obsession with the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard debacle continues. Apparently she feels some kind of kinship with Johnny because he was ABUSED just like she was!? She keeps hashtagging that “Amber Heard is an abuser” thing.

Last edited:

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crazypanta Palermo comes through with yet another unhinged instagram rant. Just like the good old days!

View attachment 2279494

View attachment 2279495
Sticking with the “evil Veenoos MURDERED Manaki in Sweden, left his body there, rented a fake Manaki for a meet-and-greet, went through a murder trial and got away with only a month in a mental institution because that’s how japan rolls as long as it’s your FIRST murder and you apologize” storyline.

She takes snippets of real events (a pic of Manaki in the background of a fan meetup event, Venus emailing her asking for old psych medical records for some legal procedure) and weaves them together in her fevered disordered brain into some convoluted bizarre fantastical tale of murder and intrigue.

Gotta love this cow just for the sheer entertainment value (now that she can’t hurt anyone anymore.)

How hilarious is this though? Lamenting that she can’t sell her ass because her pussy still stinks from that “bursted teratoma”??

View attachment 2279552

And her weird obsession with the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard debacle continues. Apparently she feels a kinship with Johnny because he was ABUSED just like she was!?
She's reacting because Venus made a post revealing that she had a total breakdown a couple times after leaving her very sheltered and abusive cult of 2, which included a few psychotic episodes.

But omg the admission that her pussy reeks is amazing - and she's trying to blame it in the teratoma that was removed years ago?

And we never accused her of selling her pussy. We accused her, quite rightly I think, of selling hand / blow jobs via her shady "full body massage until 5 am!" business.

Edit: more of mags losing her shit because her tarot scam didn't work out (she lost her shit at the one person who said the deck would be bad energy bullshit, but now is using that exact excuse to soothe her ego). Literally murder! No other explanation for Manaki not wanting a social media account any more!
Screenshot_20210620-121128_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210620-121204_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210620-121344_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

There_is_no_Dana

The only hair
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Marge initially say that Venus asked her for copies of her medical documents for her divorce proceedings? I seem to remember something like that happening before anyone actually knew about Venus and Manaki getting divorced.