Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo / Margit Neuenschwander - VenusAngelic's mom, batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol is she trying to imply that Venus' dad molested/abused her and that's why she had custody? Very tasteful, never change Marge.

knux

Just wants to live the vampire aesthetic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crazypants Palermo comes through with yet another unhinged instagram rant. Just like the good old days!

View attachment 2279494

View attachment 2279495
She’s sticking with the “evil Veenoos MURDERED Manaki in Sweden, left his body there, rented a fake Manaki for a meet-and-greet, went through a murder trial and got away with only a month in a mental institution because that’s how japan rolls as long as it’s your FIRST murder and you apologize” story.

She takes snippets of real events (a pic of Manaki in the background of a fan meetup event, Venus emailing her asking for old psych medical records for some legal procedure) and weaves them together in her fevered disordered brain into some convoluted bizarre fantastical tale of murder and intrigue.

Gotta love this cow just for the sheer entertainment value (now that she can’t hurt anyone anymore.)

How hilarious is this though? Lamenting that she can’t sell her ass because her pussy still stinks from that “bursted teratoma”??

View attachment 2279552

And her weird obsession with the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard debacle continues. Apparently she feels some kind of kinship with Johnny because he was ABUSED just like she was!? She keeps hashtagging that “Amber Heard is an abuser” thing.

"And it still bloody hurts..."
If top 2% MENSA Margo is so smart, how come she keeps failing?

She's reacting because Venus made a post revealing that she had a total breakdown a couple times after leaving her very sheltered and abusive cult of 2, which included a few psychotic episodes.

But omg the admission that her pussy reeks is amazing - and she's trying to blame it in the teratoma that was removed years ago?

And we never accused her of selling her pussy. We accused her, quite rightly I think, of selling hand / blow jobs via her shady "full body massage until 5 am!" business.

Edit: more of mags losing her shit because her tarot scam didn't work out (she lost her shit at the one person who said the deck would be bad energy bullshit, but now is using that exact excuse to soothe her ego). Literally murder! No other explanation for Manaki not wanting a social media account any more!
View attachment 2279929View attachment 2279930View attachment 2279931

Maybe she's hitting the sauce again too? That would amplify her ranting into the early hours.
I'm certain her medical conditions are not what she claims they are. Narcs always embellish things to moan victim.

That's some serious cope over her tarot card scam though. Looks like she was really betting on that to turn things around as well as twist the knife into Venus.

Ah her hilarous theory that Venus murdered Manaki and left his body in the Swedish forrest. :story:
That never gets old for me.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah her hilarous theory that Venus murdered Manaki and left his body in the Swedish forrest.
I'm beginning to wonder... what if Marge's summer rail trip through Switzerland is actually part of her quest to recover Manaki's body (which is safe and sound and very much alive with him in Japan) to prove her delusions? And she's tromping through the countryside, on her insane quest?

Meanwhile, she still mad and insisting that Venus is a widow (and not separated but seemingly still living with her ex). Can you believe that bitch Venoos even took her name with her? The name that Margaret gave her at birth and as such belongs to Margaret, just like Venus's body does?
Screenshot_20210622-081813_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210622-081900_Chrome.jpg

There_is_no_Dana

The only hair
kiwifarms.net
As most people in this thread are aware, many narcissists see their children as their property or extensions of themselves rather than individuals. It's no surprise that she believes Venus owes her entire existence to her, and that she made her everything she is. It burns Marge's ass that Venus threw away most of her fame and didn't stick to Marge's plan. Initially, Venus was a way to get Swiss citizenship and possibly money from her father's family, she was never anything more to Marge than a way to bring in money and secure a lifestyle. Marge feels like she owns Venus and not serving her intended purpose is a criminal act.

The refusal to let go of the dead Manaki story is really strange, she just keeps digging her heels in and adding more insane details. Surely if this were a real thing, it would have made international news. People in the community would have exposed the story, his parents at least. Crazy internationally famous foreigner marries a Japanese man, uses him for years then murders him in order to stay in Japan? No way would that get swept under the rug. The Japanese as a country are very xenophobic, any story that can be used to rally against foreigners coming into the country to live gets a lot of attention (they love tourism money tho).

Um...

kiwifarms.net
Still riding the crazy train, Marge posted the following rants in the comment section of Venus’s latest instagram post (where Venus talks about being a recovering alcoholic):

F0CE55DD-666C-416B-9D4A-55E52281C866.jpeg

There’s also a long back-and-forth with another commenter in German which I don’t speak or understand but it’s sprinkled with numerous references to ‘Psychopathen,’ ‘sociopathie,’ ‘ADHD’ etc. etc. so it’s pretty obvious what it’s about.

Good old marge, still supplying excellent entertainment.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still riding the crazy train, Marge posted the following rants in the comment section of Venus’s latest instagram post (where Venus talks about being a recovering alcoholic):

View attachment 2303524
There’s also a long back-and-forth with another commenter in German which I don’t speak or understand but it’s sprinkled with numerous references to ‘Psychopathen,’ ‘sociopathie,’ ‘ADHD’ etc. etc. so it’s pretty obvious what it’s about.

Lol how the fuck does Margaret - who speaks no Japanese - plan to put her daughter under conservatorship in Japan because she's working a recovery program? Japan is shit about mental health anything; they probably don't even legally recognize the concept of conservatorship a la Britney Spears, which is clearly what Marge is envisioning (I don't even think there's such a thing in Europe either).

She's just sitting there imagining having total power over her daughter again, and seething because it's totally impossible. Cope more, Mags!

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

RANDO: hast du Beweise für deine Aussagen? / do you have proof of your statements?

MARG: Of course, let's put it this way, I always say the same thing. For 2 years I was called a liar: because of the surgery. Venus always does the same. Denies, insults, distracts with crap, then when everyone is tired, she admits it. That was the case with anorexia, alcohol, surgery, sleeping around, marriage, etc. She even referred to my and psychologists suspicions of ADHD as abuse; meanwhile she says it, meanwhile I no longer believe it, but a mother doesn't believe what she sees for a long time, and ADHD and psychopathy have similarities: superficial, of course. Enough to start puzzling naively. By the way, Megan's right away, and people have been calling her a sociopath for a while; It's just that it's not true: Psychopathy is innate, humans don't make decisions, as is the case with sociopathy. Yes, even a psychopath could make a different decision, of course with difficulties, such as James Fellon. Well, Venus doesn't even try and has fun with you, thinks you're stupid. As is often the case with the government, simply because many psychopaths sit in governments.

MARG: Also Rammstein “Rosenrot”, before Venus deleted Manaki’s Insta, she changed her name to Rosenrot. I'm probably the only one who knows her well, with a lot of information, and I almost died and almost lost everything and she said loudly, no one should help me and not listen because I want to die anyway! Manaki then immediately, also bullied and then wrote that Manaki thinks this is very funny and it was his idea! Venus hired a Japanese for the only meet & greet, you can do that in Japan, only he was hardly like him. But I know him, you don't. If she could have killed me, you wouldn't know about that

RANDO: i think some of what you write can very well be true. I don't know either you or Venus, but you can clearly see that something is wrong with Venus Psyche and that she often lies. I wish that you can still find your peace, no matter which way

MARG: It's like when you hope that I will be killed, or like when you demand that R. Ramirez ’victim cuddles with him. You probably haven't thought that through 😞

RANDO: in this case it is of course better if you no longer have any contact

MARG: What she's trying is desperately to do worse and worse to piss people off with me, hopes that my death will work out and of course that it will distract from their other misdeeds. Now and then she writes to me, rarely when she thinks she can manipulate me into something. Or back when she was so proud of the operation that she invited me to her hospital. Or for whatever reason she invited me. In any case, it is dangerous to the public.

donkey chain, google translate

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
RANDO: hast du Beweise für deine Aussagen? / do you have proof of your statements?

MARG: Of course, let's put it this way, I always say the same thing. For 2 years I was called a liar: because of the surgery. Venus always does the same. Denies, insults, distracts with crap, then when everyone is tired, she admits it. That was the case with anorexia, alcohol, surgery, sleeping around, marriage, etc. She even referred to my and psychologists suspicions of ADHD as abuse; meanwhile she says it, meanwhile I no longer believe it, but a mother doesn't believe what she sees for a long time, and ADHD and psychopathy have similarities: superficial, of course. Enough to start puzzling naively. By the way, Megan's right away, and people have been calling her a sociopath for a while; It's just that it's not true: Psychopathy is innate, humans don't make decisions, as is the case with sociopathy. Yes, even a psychopath could make a different decision, of course with difficulties, such as James Fellon. Well, Venus doesn't even try and has fun with you, thinks you're stupid. As is often the case with the government, simply because many psychopaths sit in governments.

MARG: Also Rammstein “Rosenrot”, before Venus deleted Manaki’s Insta, she changed her name to Rosenrot. I'm probably the only one who knows her well, with a lot of information, and I almost died and almost lost everything and she said loudly, no one should help me and not listen because I want to die anyway! Manaki then immediately, also bullied and then wrote that Manaki thinks this is very funny and it was his idea! Venus hired a Japanese for the only meet & greet, you can do that in Japan, only he was hardly like him. But I know him, you don't. If she could have killed me, you wouldn't know about that

RANDO: i think some of what you write can very well be true. I don't know either you or Venus, but you can clearly see that something is wrong with Venus Psyche and that she often lies. I wish that you can still find your peace, no matter which way

MARG: It's like when you hope that I will be killed, or like when you demand that R. Ramirez ’victim cuddles with him. You probably haven't thought that through 😞

RANDO: in this case it is of course better if you no longer have any contact

MARG: What she's trying is desperately to do worse and worse to piss people off with me, hopes that my death will work out and of course that it will distract from their other misdeeds. Now and then she writes to me, rarely when she thinks she can manipulate me into something. Or back when she was so proud of the operation that she invited me to her hospital. Or for whatever reason she invited me. In any case, it is dangerous to the public.

donkey chain, google translate
Lol, Marge's insane interpretations are always hilarious. Someone wishes her peace? WHY ARE YOU TELLING HER TO CUDDLE WITH RICHARD RAMIREZ?

Verxis

kiwifarms.net
As most people in this thread are aware, many narcissists see their children as their property or extensions of themselves rather than individuals. It's no surprise that she believes Venus owes her entire existence to her, and that she made her everything she is. It burns Marge's ass that Venus threw away most of her fame and didn't stick to Marge's plan. Initially, Venus was a way to get Swiss citizenship and possibly money from her father's family, she was never anything more to Marge than a way to bring in money and secure a lifestyle. Marge feels like she owns Venus and not serving her intended purpose is a criminal act.

The refusal to let go of the dead Manaki story is really strange, she just keeps digging her heels in and adding more insane details. Surely if this were a real thing, it would have made international news. People in the community would have exposed the story, his parents at least. Crazy internationally famous foreigner marries a Japanese man, uses him for years then murders him in order to stay in Japan? No way would that get swept under the rug. The Japanese as a country are very xenophobic, any story that can be used to rally against foreigners coming into the country to live gets a lot of attention (they love tourism money tho).
I can just imagine yandere Venus murking Manaki in his sleep. Brings a smile to my face and tears of laughter to my eyes.

knux

Just wants to live the vampire aesthetic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, very obvious the Britney situation is basically Margo's dream. Just imagine, being able to force Venus to perform and getting all that sweet money she makes!

Oh yes. Narcs don't see people as living beings with feelings of their own. Just tools for the narc's goals.
Margo would put Venus in cage and make her perform every day for money. Like some kind of dancing monkey.

mutant clam ?

"radiating dicklust"
kiwifarms.net
By this point, hard living has accelerated Venus's physical aging and she's starting to look like Marg BAD, especially about the eyes. Her behavior is ... about what you'd expect from all that, as her outward appearance definitely reflects her inner decline and she didn't start from a very high altitude to begin with.

But every time I check back in on this thread, I still hate Marg with the same passion as ever. Tbh Truly and Honestly Psychopathic Wenoos could actually murder Manaki and, no matter what I would feel for her then (probably sorrow and disappointment, like now only amplified x murder), I would still hate Marg.

It's refreshing*, her consistency.

* lol no.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By this point, hard living has accelerated Venus's physical aging and she's starting to look like Marg BAD, especially about the eyes. Her behavior is ... about what you'd expect from all that, as her outward appearance definitely reflects her inner decline and she didn't start from a very high altitude to begin with.

But every time I check back in on this thread, I still hate Marg with the same passion as ever. Tbh Truly and Honestly Psychopathic Wenoos could actually murder Manaki and, no matter what I would feel for her then (probably sorrow and disappointment, like now only amplified x murder), I would still would hate Marg.

It's refreshing*, her consistency.

* lol no.
Margo is Grimm’s Fairy Tales step-mother level of evil. Like Europeans 300 years ago couldn’t even fathom someone’s real mother being as evil as Margo, only a step-mother could treat a child so abhorrently.

Visible Belly Outline

I will send you all to Hell (sexually)
kiwifarms.net
Marge sure isn’t aging well, in a couple of the pictures you can see hints of her eye bags etc and she had to turn herself into a 20 year old insta-thot to show her face (lol) again.

Like come on now. That third picture had me screeching knowing what she looks like in unedited pictures, that’s a completely different person, not even Marge at 20.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marge sure isn’t aging well, in a couple of the pictures you can see hints of her eye bags etc and she had to turn herself into a 20 year old insta-thot to show her face (lol) again.

Like come on now. That third picture had me screeching knowing what she looks like in unedited pictures, that’s a completely different person, not even Marge at 20.
Lol, Marge at 20 has jowls and a huge schnoz. She was also pretty chunky.

This is Marge almost five years ago. She looked 55 at 40, so she probably looks 65 at 45 given how badly her face was deteriorating.
1469297307090.png