Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo / Margit Neuenschwander - VenusAngelic's mom, batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is Marge's lips circa 2017 (man, I forgot about her jug ears!)
20210824_125238.png

"Marge's" lips circa 2021
20210824_095350.jpg

It looks like she cranked the filter up so hard that it no longer understood what shape to make - or like she got some really awful and cheap lip filler and the filter is running over that.

But her pants! The moose knuckle! How horrible fat and haggard has she become that not even filters can make her look less of a lard barge? I see the flat areas where she's pinched it as hard as she could.

And she's likely wearing a wig, but it looks like she added hair as well. She's probably close to bald these days.
20210824_125841.jpg20210824_125913.jpg

And this FACE! You guys, I can't. She tried to turn herself into a jung Korean girl and just looks like someone's Chinese gran with too much obvious cheap plastic surgery.
20210824_125936.jpg

A Seagull

I'll shit on your wife's tits.
kiwifarms.net
She does look like an auntie. Granted, a nicer looking 40 year old auntie.
But even the filters working overtime make her look her age at best, which is really sad.
She also needs to do this on tiktok so she can get dogpiled for "asian fishing". Normally I would say those crowds over react, but she's definitely trying to look asian.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is that filter supposed to give you a teeny tiny head and a giant body? It’s like a funhouse mirror filter.
You can alter your head and face side in Meitu, separate from the filter. You can also add volume to your cheeks, which is why her eyes have disappeared in an effort to get rid of her eye bags and jowls.

CatFace

Hey Mom, I’m Becoming an Indian Woman
kiwifarms.net
Is that filter supposed to give you a teeny tiny head and a giant body? It’s like a funhouse mirror filter.
I’m getting up there and don’t like making fun of older women for their body type… but Margo is an awful human being so fuck it.

What the hell is going on here?

Momo Kun has the same thing in many photos. Is it just being short and overweight or is it a filter?

I also think a deep vneck paired with a choker necklace isn’t doing her any favors. That choker just breaks things up and calls attention to her head not looking like it belongs on her body.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m getting up there and don’t like making fun of older women for their body type… but Margo is an awful human being so fuck it.

What the hell is going on here?

Momo Kun has the same thing in many photos. Is it just being short and overweight or is it a filter?

I also think a deep vneck paired with a choker necklace isn’t doing her any favors. That choker just breaks things up and calls attention to her head not looking like it belongs on her body.
There's a point in your life as a woman where "being hot" is no longer going to be a complete replacement for character and personality, and it's time to stop focusing on the swindling returns of trying to max that stat.

Most people's kind aunties or favourite teachers or beloved moms are fairly objectively busted looking, but it's not why they are respected and cherished by those around them, so society tends to politely not mention the busted state of many older ladies. Look, age and biological motherhood are not that kind to most women. It is what it is.

However, if your character is that of absolute horrorshow monster like Margo, well, you might find many people quite happy to let other folks take as many shots at your looks as you want. Some folks are ugly inside and out.

CatFace

Hey Mom, I’m Becoming an Indian Woman
kiwifarms.net
There's a point in your life as a woman where "being hot" is no longer going to be a complete replacement for character and personality, and it's time to stop focusing on the swindling returns of trying to max that stat.

Most people's kind aunties or favourite teachers or beloved moms are fairly objectively busted looking, but it's not why they are respected and cherished by those around them, so society tends to politely not mention the busted state of many older ladies. Look, age and biological motherhood are not that kind to most women. It is what it is.

However, if your character is that of absolute horrorshow monster like Margo, well, you might find many people quite happy to let other folks take as many shots at your looks as you want. Some folks are ugly inside and out.
I’m also a woman and it’s honestly depressing that you have a time limit on how attractive you are unless you find someone with a fetish. But personality and hobbies can make you attractive beyond physical.

But Margo is insane.

Last edited:

Mi_K

kiwifarms.net
Shrinking the head is a weird trend in photoshopping right now. You can find quite a number of pretty girls with average-to-slightly-thicc body types who edit their legs to be miles long and their heads to be miniature.
Please excuse my poor English, that's one. Two: I believe it's because of proportions - the bigger the head, the smaller/tinier person seems. When you look at the child, even if the kid is quite tall, it will appear small; children's head is larger in proportions. Also I can see the same thing with shorter adults; that's why they often seem to be younger. The bigger the head, the shorter - and younger - you'll look
A lot of girls right now shrink their heads to appear taller. It's the matter of perspective, too - when you look at really tall building, the top seems tiny, right? It's the same thing here, I think. 🙂

仙草茶

kiwifarms.net
This is Marge's lips circa 2017 (man, I forgot about her jug ears!)
View attachment 2476669

"Marge's" lips circa 2021
View attachment 2476673

It looks like she cranked the filter up so hard that it no longer understood what shape to make - or like she got some really awful and cheap lip filler and the filter is running over that.

But her pants! The moose knuckle! How horrible fat and haggard has she become that not even filters can make her look less of a lard barge? I see the flat areas where she's pinched it as hard as she could.

And she's likely wearing a wig, but it looks like she added hair as well. She's probably close to bald these days.
View attachment 2476690View attachment 2476691

And this FACE! You guys, I can't. She tried to turn herself into a jung Korean girl and just looks like someone's Chinese gran with too much obvious cheap plastic surgery.
View attachment 2476695
I'm no beauty guru/filter expert like the rest of this lot, but I can't help but laugh at the fact junge frau Margo didn't make any/minimal effort to conceal:

1. Her jeans about to burst forth like an overburdened dam, also anyone over 30 wearing jeans that light is either a cougar, or a gay man who hasn't come to terms.

2. The dumpy, Gypsy woman, one-eyed-goat-toting, Italian fortune-teller-esque bag she lugged up the mountain.

3. The fact one could easily conclude she was photoshopped into literally all of these pics, I know she used filters, but how does one achieve the look that they appear to be pasted into the background?

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After months of silence, Margo re-emerges with over a dozen new photos on Instagram. Are they of her sagging daemon continence, wrapped in the skin of a Korean teenager via app? Nay, my friends.

She's taking dozens of moody, black and white photos of concrete with the same caption, over and over. She feels it is important to declare the she is a #professional #photographer.
Screenshot_20211025-073859_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211025-073915_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211025-073934_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211025-074004_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211025-074021_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211025-074040_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211025-074059_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211025-074125_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211025-074148_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211025-074226_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211025-074304_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211025-074331_Chrome.jpg

Now, what could be Marge's motivation to take these somewhat pleasant but not very remarkable iPhone pictures in black and white to make them seem more "professional"?

Oh, money! You see, it turns out the Global Cement and Concrete Association run a photo contest each fall. And the grand prize? Well, it's Margaret's favorite number: $10,000 USD.
Screenshot_20211025-074814_Chrome.jpg

Note that there are two categories to submit in: amateur, and professional.

Now, judging from not just winners of past contests, but even their featured photos and honorable mentions, it becomes very clear that Margaret is a hobbyist at best when it comes to capturing stills.
Screenshot_20211025-081123_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211025-081207_Chrome.jpg
But, her narcissism won't allow her to enter the contest as anything but a #professional #photographer #margaret.

So, bonne chance, Margaret! May your dream of one day holding ten thousand dollars US in your hands come true after all these years. Better not have counted your chickens before they've hatched, though - I've got a feeling she owes money around Basel and that this is her hare-brained scheme to course correct.

Um...

kiwifarms.net
Good old batshit Marge has popped up yet again, posting this comment on a “what happened to poor Venus Angelic, so sad” video some Youtuber made a couple months ago:

1C983A79-3C4F-40BD-BA6A-EE21548F695D.png

That obscured last line should read “adopted by Manaki’s family and become Japanese.”

Still obsessed with VENOOS and that Youtuber Beckii Cruel all these years later. She rants about this girl and the contracts she made everyone sign, etc. etc. repeatedly. This all happened TEN YEARS AGO, lol. Beckii Cruel continues to live in marge’s poor tortured brain rent-free, since 2011. She’ll never move on, ever.

knux

Just wants to live the vampire aesthetic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good old batshit Marge has popped up yet again, posting this comment on a “what happened to poor Venus Angelic, so sad” video some Youtuber made a couple months ago:

View attachment 2695033

That obscured last line should read “adopted by Manaki’s family and become Japanese.”

Still obsessed with VENOOS and that Youtuber Beckii Cruel all these years later. She rants about this girl and the contracts she made everyone sign, etc. etc. repeatedly. This all happened TEN YEARS AGO, lol. Beckii Cruel continues to live in marge’s poor tortured brain rent-free, since 2011. She’ll never move on, ever.

I'm having trouble understanding her marglish. So now it's the Yakuza that made Venus murder Manaki?

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
Margo's obsession with Beckii is something else. Beckii left the "idol" business after she aged out as a teen and made a very good life for herself in the business world and vintage clothing community. She also has a very supportive family that she said protected her from a lot of predatory company at the height of her fame (even turning down business offers that would have pimped their teen daughter out to the media so that she could live a normal school life and then play idol in Japan over break).

Sadly, Beckii is the result of supportive parenting, being raised in a good family, and mental stability. Margo wanted Venus to have the attention Beckii got so she pimped Venus out whoever could make them famous forced her to diet, and abused her little meal ticket. Now look at them both. One is a business woman with a good life and future ahead of her and the other is a mentally unstable train wreck committing a slow suicide.