Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo / Margit Neuenschwander - VenusAngelic's mom, batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

PetuniaBlueOrchid

Your Nasty Aunt
kiwifarms.net
youbutcheredvenus.jpg

Yes Marge, it's all your daughter's fault if you can't nail art properly.
And by the way, how tone deaf is that post about nails and soap?
At least, have the decency to pretend you are devastated Venus is now officially in prostitution.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2728497

Yes Marge, it's all your daughter's fault if you can't nail art properly.
And by the way, how tone deaf is that post about nails and soap?
At least, have the decency to pretend you are devastated Venus is now officially in prostitution.
Lol remember when Marge bragged about how she was a nail artist, self taught, #MENSA?

Kiwi Farms remembers, Mags. And a color photo wouldn't stop your nails rom being a disaster with fucked up cuticles.

Um...

kiwifarms.net
0CEB17DE-FB1B-4AF8-8A3A-04A028547529.jpeg

1F748BF6-6E57-4D91-A43A-28BFA0624450.jpeg

So the murderous psychopath VENOOS emailed marge a link to some goofy song on Youtube which caused marge to immediately post the email on her instagram as evidence that VENOOS continues to harass her and wants her DEAD. Or something. Hashtag#cruelty hashtag#psychopath

Poor persecuted marge!

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marge finally found it: the filter that turns her into Venoos. JooTube, heir I cooom, it is I, Wenoos Angelic, give me my channel now!
Screenshot_20211125-151014_Chrome.jpg

She must be looking beyond rough to have decided all photos going forward need to be VR. Hard times in Switzerland for an old Hungarian hand job hooker, I suppose.

PetuniaBlueOrchid

Your Nasty Aunt
kiwifarms.net

She must be looking beyond rough to have decided all photos going forward need to be VR. Hard times in Switzerland for an old Hungarian hand job hooker, I suppose.
Did she got fired from the lunchlady job at the elderly place, already?
She never mentioned her work again.
Seems the motel art/B&W photographer is now her new scam goal.

"Achieve a stable nice life starting from zero since 2016."
Ah, yes, we can all see that.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is on fire
kiwifarms.net
All this recent shoop is so bad it makes me wonder if she has dysmorphia of her own as she gets more senile, she's so delusional about all the other aspects of her own life that it wouldn't suprise me if she had an extremely selective view of her own face. Or maybe she's just a boomer dumbass who doesn't know that editing can be subtle.

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
All this recent shoop is so bad it makes me wonder if she has dysmorphia of her own as she gets more senile, she's so delusional about all the other aspects of her own life that it wouldn't suprise me if she had an extremely selective view of her own face. Or maybe she's just a boomer dumbass who doesn't know that editing can be subtle.
Its pretty obvious that she does have body image issues and projected them on her daughter. Margo mentioned in the past that her mother would call her ugly in comparison to her sisters (a truth but still, a mother saying that to her kid is fucked up). Venus was a cute kid and was growing up ro be pretty so Margo turned her into a project rather than a person.
She used to brag about Venus being a virgin and how she kept her "thin". *Now she is a complete train wreck as a result*

Um...

kiwifarms.net
C1618B15-B314-4A4E-A801-6C4CF937EED7.jpeg

Ah yes, that “nice stable life” she’s lived since being surgically separated from her kid’s youtube $$

75790151-C4DF-489F-9759-F14CE55320DC.jpeg

that moldy shower in her hoarded-up goshiwon room right next to her ‘kitchen’ (a mini fridge) was an especially lovely touch.

Is she counting the time she spent in SK detention prior to being deported as part of that “nice stable life”?

knux

Just wants to live the vampire aesthetic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Margaret uploaded a video asking for donations to fight the cyberbullies lol. Link to GFM: https://gofund.me/633b2656

Oh no. Look out Null. Margo is coming after you with her lawyers.

She wants 2424 CHF (Swiss Francs) which is around $2600 USD.

Must still be salty that her tarot scam fell through as she started going off at KF at the same time people started asking questions about it. Must be those pesky trolls and not customers with genuine concerns.

Um...

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know why she keeps doing these fundraisers when she gets humiliated every time, lol. She’s gotten one donation for a total of $20 bucks. It’s really kind of sad.

I have to laugh at the “legitimate lawyers in California” she’s supposedly in contact with though. Good old Marge, still good for a laugh.

Last edited:

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
This is *late* but I don't think Marge was lying about Venus having Asperger's. Of course she said it in the context to humiliate her daughter but Venus seems like she is on the spectrum. That's part of the problem why Venus is having issues within her adult life.

Even the gerbil thing might have been true, abused kids do kill their pets. I know venus said it just died as the result of her screaming from the night terrors but I sense she probably squashed it out.

Margaret knows how to hurt and humiliate Venus by spilling out any dirt she has on her child. Lastly with the eating disorder, which was the third thing Marge brought up to smear her daughter online we know it's true. Marge knows its true but never had the slightest bit of interest in helping her daughter recover from it when they lived under the same roof.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well it's been a week and to no ones surprise the GoFundMe got no donations besides what was likely a seeder donation for $20CFH 6 days ago. In her begging video she still delusionally refers to Venus' fans as "our fans" and yet she can't get a single donation. I'm sure in her mind this is all Venus' fault because she crashed MARGO'S channel, you know the channel MARGO made and only got popular because of MARGO'S management and that Venus stole FROM MARGO when she fled. The demented hag still can't accept that no one ever cared about or liked her and Venus' success was in spite of- not because of- her, or even that her daughter was not her property or an extension of herself.

Dylan

kiwifarms.net
Well, who could have thought that these two separating would ruin their already unstable lives into total oblivion.
Every time I check on marge I'm amazed at her total lack of self control and self awareness.

Marigold_Souci

Weens? 3 generations gulag
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2753605

Ah yes, that “nice stable life” she’s lived since being surgically separated from her kid’s youtube $$

View attachment 2753609

that moldy shower in her hoarded-up goshiwon room right next to her ‘kitchen’ (a mini fridge) was an especially lovely touch.

Is she counting the time she spent in SK detention prior to being deported as part of that “nice stable life”?
Perimenopause has hit her so hard, I know it's a reality of aging for 99% of the population but fuck it's depressing.