Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo / Margit Neuenschwander - VenusAngelic's mom, batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marge is still posting CGI "photos" of herself for crazy people reasons, and she appears to still be working at the old folks home - or perhaps a hotel - because she's posing from inside an industrial washer/ dryer.

Being made to clean other people's dirty laundry in total poverty is a fitting end to the kappa's life.
Screenshot_20211205-143025_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211205-143054_Chrome.jpg

Still LARPing as a jew
Screenshot_20211205-143122_Chrome.jpg

terfornever

kiwifarms.net
Not to dox myself but I remember getting into an argument in instagram comments a few years back with this woman and she brought up her "narcissistic/sociopathic daughter" a few times. Didn't realize who she was until I saw this thread, holy shit lmaoo she's very deep into this delusion

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is on fire
kiwifarms.net
Marge is still posting CGI "photos" of herself for crazy people reasons, and she appears to still be working at the old folks home - or perhaps a hotel - because she's posing from inside an industrial washer/ dryer.

Being made to clean other people's dirty laundry in total poverty is a fitting end to the kappa's life.
View attachment 2776971View attachment 2776972

Still LARPing as a jew
View attachment 2776973
Ya know, it took me a week to figure out what was bothering me about these recent shoops. It’s not just that they look nothing like her, it’s also because they make Margo look like her sister.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meant to post this a while back: Marge was Marge-ing pretty magnificently as she spent yet another pretend Jewish holiday forever alone. Oh, and apparently Sweden is a haven for murderers where no crime is ever investigated, and the woods are a magical place where people stop using social media and drive Marge insane because she can't stalk them from afar.

She's still using her sister's face, which is super creepy pasted over Marge's hanging jowls and eyebags. She yells at people for noticing that she's using her sister's face.
Screenshot_20211221-101009_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211221-101032_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211221-101054_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211221-101123_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211221-101154_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211221-101214_Chrome.jpg

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meant to post this a while back: Marge was Marge-ing pretty magnificently as she spent yet another pretend Jewish holiday forever alone. Oh, and apparently Sweden is a haven for murderers where no crime is ever investigated, and the woods are a magical place where people stop using social media and drive Marge insane because she can't stalk them from afar.

She's still using her sister's face, which is super creepy pasted over Marge's hanging jowls and eyebags. She yells at people for noticing that she's using her sister's face.
View attachment 2818229View attachment 2818230View attachment 2818231View attachment 2818232View attachment 2818233View attachment 2818234

I wonder if she made these posts/comments while she was drunk. She's even more incoherent than usual, both in the subjects of her ravings and in her English writing ability (and lack thereof).

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she made these posts/comments while she was drunk. She's even more incoherent than usual, both in the subjects of her ravings and in her English writing ability (and lack thereof).
What I find hilarious is that she can correctly identify that low empathy persons struggle to hold jobs and make friends or form relationships, and spend time bullying others online and making up lies... with zero recognition that this is a perfect description of her own life.

How's that job washing up the piss, shit and blood stained linens of old folks, Marge? Goin' good? Makin' lots of friends? Banned from the local Chabod?

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another new year, another fresh rage from ol' Marge about how Venoos ruined everything by escaping her mother's clutches. Sure, Marge could make a video explaining all her wildest theories about why someone would delete their instagram account (murder, obviously), but you'd just call her crazy! Woe is Marge, she gave up her dreams of not ever working to make her daughter earn a living for the family.
Screenshot_20220101-130256_Chrome.jpg

... but as much as she hates Venoos, Margaret can't help but see the two of them as psychically connected and granted with magical powers, because Marge's narc brain can't accept her life of utter banality as true. Oh, and Marge quit her job at the old folks home because she's too much of a special empath healer who can smell cancer with her giant schnozz (i.e. she got fired and is back on the dole).
Screenshot_20220101-130339_Chrome.jpg

comfysocks

kiwifarms.net
Venus is a pain and suffering creamed corn?
I like Hungarian history, it's pretty metal. There's a pdf on it here
I didn't read much because the font irritates me.

comfysocks

kiwifarms.net
Can anyone give a concise statement about Marge's recent posts? There was one in Japanese that non-weebs couldn't spell, but her daughter is still being a yakuza whore because there is nothing left for her and her personal lolcow (i.e. her husband) is trying to kick her out of the country? Mags did tell the truth about Venus' having illegal weight surgery, but I'm so much more interested in what Mags is doing in Switzerland.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone give a concise statement about Marge's recent posts? There was one in Japanese that non-weebs couldn't spell, but her daughter is still being a yakuza whore because there is nothing left for her and her personal lolcow (i.e. her husband) is trying to kick her out of the country? Mags did tell the truth about Venus' having illegal weight surgery, but I'm so much more interested in what Mags is doing in Switzerland.
Marge is still being weird and creepy and has no friends.

She went to a Mardi Gras parade, filmed random people, then interrogated someone and acted like their excellent English was completely incomprehensible.
Screenshot_20220423-114219_Chrome.jpg

She still appears to be working at the old folks home.
Screenshot_20220423-114402_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220423-114427_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220423-114447_Chrome.jpg

There have been no posts after that.