Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo / Margit Neuenschwander - VenusAngelic's mom, batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

seagull

kiwifarms.net
They really seemed to have nothing in common that was substantial, but she is only 17 I guess. "I like your hand because I like it", though? Jesus. Is he really 6 years older than her? That's pretty skeevy when you're only 16/17.
She just turned 18 two weeks ago, so she is an adult.

The thing that bugs me the most about the tryhard Japanese things she does is that English is not her first language, so that when she filters her already strong accent through Japanese baby talk she sounds like a retard. It's like she has a speech impediment, but she's actually just trying to sound kawaii. Also, the hand clapping while laughing thing, like she's some weeb acting out anime.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She just turned 18 two weeks ago, so she is an adult.

The thing that bugs me the most about the tryhard Japanese things she does is that English is not her first language, so that when she filters her already strong accent through Japanese baby talk she sounds like a exceptional individual. It's like she has a speech impediment, but she's actually just trying to sound kawaii. Also, the hand clapping while laughing thing, like she's some weeb acting out anime.

I should have said she acts like a Japanese girl from anime, because the Japanese ladies I know don't act like sperglords. They also don't constantly bow their heads as they talk, and they don't cover their mouths or faces. She is a caricature of an anime character.

And you're absolutely right about the way she talks. She already has a very strong accent, and when she baby talks (in English or Japanese) she sounds exceptional.

Now that she's 18 she can make her own choices about a boyfriend without it being too weird, but the fact the guy has pursued her since she was 14 is creepy. It doesn't help that apparently all they have in common is a love of cats and sweet foods. The majority of her Japanese fanbase is guys way older than her with a gaijin fetish, right? I can't imagine any older Japanese guy is after her because they enjoy her stimulating conversation and maturity beyond her years.

melty chocolate

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope Venus has a real boifriendu. I've always been in the camp that she is a normal slightly eccentric girl whose weird pageant mom pushes her into creepy situations. Being independent of her mom would be really good for her. Margaret is the true lolcow, not Venus. Also, I believe all the bodyline stuff happened exactly as she says it did. It's notable that after all that came out about bodyline's "model contest" years ago just being a front for Mr yan's waifu hunt, Margaret is one of the few parents who was actually shitty enough to still let her daughter partake in it and fly to Japan to hang out with this odd man in his former sex costume shop.

HickoryDickory

Spoopy Ghoul. ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could only watch 1/2 of the boyfriend tag video. So awkward~ Both of them looked off to the left side several times like they were waiting for prompts, and they came across as they were on one of those blind date reality shows. I feel bad for Venus having to put up with a crazy mother and not actually having a normal childhood. :(

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope Venus has a real boifriendu. I've always been in the camp that she is a normal slightly eccentric girl whose weird pageant mom pushes her into creepy situations. Being independent of her mom would be really good for her. Margaret is the true lolcow, not Venus. Also, I believe all the bodyline stuff happened exactly as she says it did. It's notable that after all that came out about bodyline's "model contest" years ago just being a front for Mr yan's waifu hunt, Margaret is one of the few parents who was actually shitty enough to still let her daughter partake in it and fly to Japan to hang out with this odd man in his former sex costume shop.

Is there a summary of the bodyline stuff around any more? I know I've read about it in the past (I think on Venus's ED page), but I can't find anything about it any more.

melty chocolate

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a summary of the bodyline stuff around any more? I know I've read about it in the past (I think on Venus's ED page), but I can't find anything about it any more.
Not that I know of aside from what was already linked. Bodyline has a facebook page detailing Mr. Yan's international exploits. He visits lolita communities around the world and most people view him as a kind of oddity. He posts a lot of awkward videos of him doing stuff like snowboarding with boxes full of bodyline lolita, and cliffdiving. He got trolled into releasing a body pillow of himself. Most of what I see nowadays is hearsay though it's fairly substantiated hearsay, but no one has bothered to compile it, it's just more stuff about how he's seeking an underage waifu. Everyone now knows the model contests are fake, so only incredibly naive people enter anymore, thus it's not worth warning people about. He is actually pretty funny I do recommend following bodyline page if you like lolita at all.

BriarHeart

Literally Somebody
kiwifarms.net
Good Christ, all my feels for this girl, and all my rage for her mother. It frustrates me a little when people get all up in arms about isolated, homeschooled minor lolcalves (this girl, Caiden Cowger, etc.) because people don't seem to understand the absolute lack of autonomy that these kids have. For their entire lives, it's been made explicitly and implicitly clear that their basic needs, well-being, continued existence, and sometimes even their eternal soul depends on their compliance to their parents' demands. Not just compliance, but absolute, cheerful submission. And since they've been cut off from any outside support, they literally have no recourse. Information is tightly controlled, bodily autonomy is nil, privacy doesn't exist, any deviation from the parents' norm is punished, and any hint of independence is cut off at the knees before it even learns to crawl. I know that not all homeschooling is like that, but far too many of them are. In the wrong hands, it's a state license to ruin your children for life.

Kids like VA are slaves, in mind if not in body, and it's not fair to pass judgement on anything they say or any attitudes they have until they have a chance to escape and live life on their own terms for a while.

Obnoxious as she my be, I refuse to condemn this girl until she severs contact with her mother and lives her own life. Save your contempt for Margaret.

Edited to remove unnecessary power levels.

Last edited:

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2zje0du.png

Stage moms suck.

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
Time to revive this thread...
1454501823184.png
1454496083642.png

Venus escaped from her crazy mother, Margo, and left with her husband to Japan after her mother tried pushing her to divorce him.
Venus even cut off her hair and looks her age.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJonesHat

There's something seriously wrong with that man.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Venus escaped from hr crazy mother, Margo, and left with her husband to Japan after her mother tried pushing her to divorce him.
The attachments aren't loading for me. What exactly happened?

WhoWhatWhere

H8 Boner
kiwifarms.net
Venus escaped from hr crazy mother, Margo, and left with her husband to Japan after her mother tried pushing her to divorce him.

This is awesome! There were murmurings on lolcow.farm the other night but nobody was really sure of anything other than worrying her Mom might have or go as far as actually hurting her. Thanks for the update.

C

CN 925

kiwifarms.net
This is amazing. Margo is an awful person and I'm weirdly proud of Venus for escaping. I expected her to stay with her mother for the rest of her life. I wish her success in her new life.

I also wouldn't flinch if Margo really did "go to the river".

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
This is amazing. Margo is an awful person and I'm weirdly proud of Venus for escaping. I expected her to stay with her mother for the rest of her life. I wish her success in her new life.

I also wouldn't flinch if Margo really did "go to the river".
It was confirmed to be Margo who harassed other youtubers, going as far as mocking a girl with a glass eye and calling another Asian girl a gook/ chink under fake accounts until they were traced back to her. She did this because they talked to Venus and Mama likes to have her under control.
gothel-rapunzel.jpg

WhoWhatWhere

H8 Boner
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Venus managed to escape, since that's exactly what it is... Her Mom's crazy. :heart-empty:

She really is. It seems like her crazy has escalated over the years too. Plus her posting pictures of herself in bathing suits, cleavage, posting as Venus on social media and effectively ruining any possible chance for her daughter to make friends most likely to avoid any outside influence thus allowing her daughter full autonomy and the ability to think for herself.... She just really is a scary bitch and the fact that so many people who previously shat on venus for being eccentric are now seemingly very worried for her well being speaks volumes. The same people were also legitimately scared that Margo would harm Venus if not straight up kill her.

Also what the actual fuck about Margo posting a supposed photo of Venus in bed with some fat dude. Seriously. Just wtf there are no words.

To reiterate Margo is fucking frightening and possibly dangerous. Here's to hoping her legally adult daughter is able to move on with her life and flourish into whatever she wants to be without her "mothers" influence.

C

CN 925

kiwifarms.net
Someone posted on lolcow.farm that Margo reminds them of the woman from the movie Gone Girl. She is absolutely despicable and the epitome of a female sociopath. I really wonder if she has emotions for anyone other than herself. I'm sure she's thinking up a plan to get back at Venus right now.

My prediction is that she's going to convince Venus that she's homeless or stranded or somehow in danger and Venus is going to have to come rescue her.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think VenusAngelic is actually kind of adorable. I do take some offense that a "how to make cupcakes" video starts off with pre-measured cupcake mix, though...if you need instructions on how to make pre-mixed cupcakes then you really need to re-evaluate your life.
Seriously though, her mom is borderline abusive. Sleeping in the same bed as your teenage daughter? Wasn't there an SVU episode about that? And this business of not allowing her to have any social contact and trying to brainwash her into thinking every other girl is against her...fucking awful.
Poor Venus is in for a world of hurt when the wrinkles start coming in and she's not kawaii anymore.

Last edited:

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Holy shit, that's crazy! A good kind of crazy, I mean. It must have taken a lot of courage for her to do that. Like most abusive parents (and yes, Margo is abusive; she's emotionally abusive, but unfortunately emotional abuse is only just beginning to be understood), Margo basically indoctrinated Venus into being entirely dependent on her- or more accurately, making her think that she needed to depend on Margo. The signs of Margo's brainwashing are everywhere; sleeping with Venus every night, taking complete control of her social/professional life, preventing her from befriending other people her age because everyone is "out to get her," sabotaging her relationships, and so on. When Venus thought for herself for once by marrying a man of her choosing, Mommy Dearest flipped out because it meant that her precious robot wasn't doing what she programmed it to do. Venus basically going "No, fuck off, this is my life" and refusing to back down probably gave Margo a stroke.

Margo's response to Venus finally asserting herself is also classic abuser behavior ("DON'T MAKE ME KILL MYSELF!!!" and "YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ME!!!"). She's flailing and trying to emotionally blackmail Venus because she knows that that's the only power she has left now that Venus has decided to think for herself. I just really, really hope that Venus holds onto her resolve and doesn't go back to her abusive bitch of a mother. If Margo gets her claws in Venus again she probably won't let go.

Like @WhoWhatWhere mentioned, it's pretty heartwarming that Venus has gone from being mocked to being cared about. Because really, whatever weird behavior Venus has displayed pales in comparison to what her mother has done (and I think it's pretty safe to assume that said weird behavior is a result of Margo's parenting).