• "right now the kiwifarms satellite is zooming in on this nerds license plate"

Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's MomBatshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by acrylicpaint, Mar 26, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. MOD EDIT: New OP written by @polexiaaphrodesia give her a round of applause.

[​IMG]
    Margaret Palermo is the narcissistic, manipulative, and unstable stage mother and ex-manager of Venus Angelic, a YouTube personality known for her distinct “living doll”, pseudo-Japanese style. Originally from Hungary, Margo moved her daughter from country to country several times before eventually settling in South Korea. While ostensibly the travel was to further Venus’s career as a model, it has been theorized that Margo’s parenting style came under fire in several countries - she insisted on homeschooling Venus and kept her extremely socially isolated, and also shared a bed with her.

In addition to controlling the content of Venus’s videos, often times encouraging her to be more sexual or perpetuate Japanese stereotypes by using a high-pitched “kawaii” baby voice, Margo insisted on sharing every bit of attention. The Palermos were featured on the American television show “My Strange Addiction,” where in one disturbing scene Margo interrupts one of Venus’s photoshoots to twirl around wearing her daughter’s dress.

An article appeared in a British women’s magazine featuring Venus…yet told entirely from Margo’s perspective. Margo had apparently written the article and sent it into the magazine without being contacted. Venus looks incredibly unhappy in all the photos.

[​IMG]

Margo’s personality and control over her daughter can be very clearly seen in this interview, where she insists on speaking for Venus and verbally attacks the interviewer when he calls her on her bullshit. Margo claims that Venus is incapable of understanding basic questions, mocks her when she does not answer a certain way, and covers the ears of her teenage daughter to talk about such revolutionary concepts as “feminism”.

Margo originally defended her daughter’s every action fiercely, to the point of looking insane. She would use Venus’s social media accounts to harass and bully other models with a similar look to Venus, including YouTube dancer KimonoTime and XiaoRishu, a girl whose only crime was defending Venus from people who called her a weeaboo.

[​IMG]

Notably, she posted a photo of a gyaru fashion icon to Instagram, called her “weird”, and bragged that she had been desperate to get a photo with Venus. The woman she had photographed found the photo, was understandably pissed off, and attempted to clarify what had happened – only to get a shitstorm of abuse from Margo about how “I’ve never heard of you,” “you looked homeless,” “now you attack me here,” “I don’t pose with money between my legs in a car”, etc.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

In addition to bullying and harassing others, Margo also likes to stir up drama on Instagram by threatening to kill herself. According to Venus, Margo would often threaten her with this to get her to do whatever Margo wanted of her.

[​IMG]

Due to her interest in Lolita fashion, Venus was invited to Japan by a man known as Mr. Yan, the owner of a brand of Lolita clothing called Bodyline who is notorious for hitting on potential brand representatives and trying to convince them to marry him. Of course, he proceeded to make advances and proposals to Venus. Margo was doubtlessly disappointed that they had lost a free ticket to live in Japan, and later encouraged Venus to meet up with a Japanese male fan of hers called Manaki who made efforts to go to the same locations Venus visited in Japan. Venus and Manaki hit it off, and began to date and got married very quickly. Two weeks later, any videos of Venus’s mentioning her “boyfriend” had been changed to “Ex-boyfriend”, prompting many fans to wonder if they had split up. Venus/Margo tried to pass it off as “He’s not my boyfriend because he is my husband now!” However, in reality, Venus had fled Korea to live in Japan with Manaki and escape Margo’s psychotic hold, and Margo – who still had control over Venus’s YouTube account – had changed the titles herself. Ever since then, Margo has gone from fiercely and rabidly defending Venus’s every move to continuously slandering her.

• Feels x 15
    • Like x 5
    • Horrifying x 5
    • Informative x 3
    • Powerlevel x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    #1 acrylicpaint, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2016
    acrylicpaint

acrylicpaint High fuckin' functionally autistic

kiwifarms.net
  2. Seems like her mom is more to blame for her shit actions than she is....also: that video was annoying as shit.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I thought this was a parody of anime girls at first.

• Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Apparently nobody else is allowed to dress up in lolita fashion except for her. Also, she is not attractive and neither is her mom.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I swear the video sound like it was saying "crappycakes" when it said "cupcakes, also the video shows me a great level of weeaboo making me think that VenusAngelic is really tring to be a weeb. Aside from that, looking at those eyes from the thumbnails of some ofher youtube videos feels like she is staring directly into my soul and not in a good way.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    c-no

c-no Autistic Redneck

kiwifarms.net
  6. This is why when I run into a girl that says she watches anime, I walk the other way. I'd give her momma a shot though, I'm sleazy like that.

• Winner x 13
    • Islamic Content x 7
    • Powerlevel x 3
    • Horrifying x 2
    • Deviant x 2
    • Autistic x 1
    Seahorses

Seahorses I get more tail than PetCo

kiwifarms.net
  7. I almost punched out the screen of my laptop because of that video.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Dear Christ, that video. I want to punch it in the soul!

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Saney

Saney Slayer of the Love-Shys
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. i'm pretty sure that video is an accurate representation of hell

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

10. Fuck..... (:_(

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    Anchuent Christory

Anchuent Christory Socially Awesome and Cool.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Never have I wanted a video to end with a suicide bombing so badly.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 12
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Of course, the saddest thing is that captkrisma is right, it's not really Venus who's the lolcow so much as her mom. She's banking so hard on living her dreams of becoming a supermodel vicariously through her daughter that she forces her to dress up like a little animu doll and do this embarrassing shit. It's the only life Venus knows - no friends, no school, just dolly dresses and kawaii desu desu cappy cakies. It's typical Honey Boo Boo shit and it's tragic.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    acrylicpaint

acrylicpaint High fuckin' functionally autistic

kiwifarms.net
  13. ^ Honey WeaBooboo?

• Winner Winner x 32
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. At least Honey Boo Boo is worth watching.

• Disagree x 17
    • Dislike x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    Seahorses

Seahorses I get more tail than PetCo

kiwifarms.net
  15. Poor kid, god I hope she gets some decent counciling if she ever gets away from her mom.

Seriously, I fucking hate parents who wreck the lives of their kids by forcing them to do dumb shit just to appease their own bloated ego's.

This is why the one time I watched toddlers in tiaras I honestly wanted to kill most of the mothers shown with a box cutter. Why shit like this is not considered child abuse I will never know

• Agree Agree x 27
    • Feels Feels x 5
    Judge Holden

Judge Holden Heart Breaker, Pig Raper
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. When you see the eyes of this weeb and see the sweet, diabetec crap of her vids, you know that this is an accurate representation of hell.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    c-no

c-no Autistic Redneck

kiwifarms.net
  17. What's worse is that Honey BooBoo's family let her have freedom to quit pagents when whe wants. Let that sink in for a second...Honey BooBoo's parents allow her to have artistic and literal freedom if she so chooses.

• Feels Feels x 19
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Nope, couldn't even get through 10 seconds of that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    spaps

spaps I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    Kyu

Kyu

kiwifarms.net
  19. I don't know why I clicked that.

• Feels Feels x 11
    Surtur

Surtur Seeking Reproductive Success
    Staff Member Manager

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.