Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

acrylicpaint

High fuckin' functionally autistic
kiwifarms.net
MOD EDIT: New OP written by @polexiaaphrodesia give her a round of applause.
EDIT2: Timeline of events:

Okay, I just sperged real hard and put together a Margo/Venus timeline. Please let me know what else to include; I know shit went down in 2017 but there's only so much scrolling through this thread that I can do. I'll edit it with source links as I can.

2007 Interview with Roman Kilchsperger on Swiss TV (date unknown)

4 April 2012 Daybreak interview (British TV)

28 Feb 2013 Venus posts a video of herself at 3 years old; she was already taught to be a model/actress

13 Dec 13 Episode of My Strange Addiction airs

11 Oct 2014 Entrevue Interview

1 Jan 2015 Venus and Mana start dating

5 Feb 2015, 9 Feb 2015,,26 Feb 2015, 29 March 2015 Venus releases 4 videos with Mana (from Seoul?)

28 Nov 2015 Margo posts on instagram about how safe SK is compared to Japan

19 Dec 15 Venus Hits 1 Million Subscribers

1 Feb 2016 Venus and Mana are together for 1 year

2 Feb 2016 Margo posts on the VenusAngelic insta stating that Venus ran away

3 Feb 2016 Venus posts a video about why she ran away

3 Feb 2016 Margo’s kappa photo/video threating suicide

5 Feb 2016 Margo claims to be meeting Venus in Japan to ‘bring her things’

Approx. 5 Feb 2016 until 21 May 2016 Margo’s hobo trip around Japan

6 Feb 2016 DramaAlert picks up the drama between Venus and Margo

9 Feb 2016 Venus makes a video responding to Margo’s accusations of killing pets

11 Feb 2016 Venus posts 'How I Ran Away From Home'

18 Feb 2016 Margo bricks Venus’ MacBook

19 Feb 2016 Venus posts 'Hacked by my Mom'

18 March 2016 Margo makes a video about Venus’ marriage

31 March 2016 Margo shuts down Venus’ YouTube via copyright claims

? May 2016 Venus gets weight loss surgery in South Korea

5 May 2016 Margo overnights in Seoul, goes to Canada on (?)

6 May 2016 Margo’s Japanese tourist visa expires

12 May 2016 Margo relaunches the VenusAngelic shop

20 May 2016 Margo goes to Venus’ house while she and Mana are visiting his family

23? May 2016 Margo goes to Canada

26 May 2016 Margo says she went to the US to sue Venus for the YouTube channel (page 79)

27 May 2016 Venus’ YouTube is returned; Margo immediately files another copyright claim and it’s shut down

31 May 2016 Margo demands $3000 a month in exchange for the channel

2 June 2016 Margo posts from a StarWars themed flight, confirming she attempted to fly from Canada to Japan, but is turned away

10 June 2016, Venus’ channel was up for a few hours

15 June 2016 Margo visits Germany, stays with Hamburg Jasmin

15 June 2016 Venus is hospitalized

19 June 2016 Venus is released from hospital

20 June 2016 Hamburg Jasmin is interviewed by lolcow

22 June 2016 email exchanges between Margo and Venus

24 June 2016 Margo drops "Hymn for Venus"

26 June 2016 Zsu claims Margo got pregnant in order to trap her husband

29 June 2016, Margo posts email conversation that took place on 13 May 2016

20 July 2016 Margo graces Japanese Tindr

11 July 2016 Venus’ YouTube is returned to her

20 July 2016 Margo collaborates with Vexxed on a video about the drama (from which Venus now gets all proceeds)

1 Jan 2017 Venus and Mana are together for 2 years

16 March 2017 Venus posts 'Do I Miss My Parents?'

6 Dec 2017 Venus goes to the hospital for stomach issues

9 Dec 2017 Venus is released; she is ill for the rest of the month

1 Jan 2018 Venus and Mana are together for 3 years

12 Jan 2018 Venus goes to the hospital; she weighs 93 lbs and needs IV nutrition

17 Feb 2018 Venus is released from the hospital after getting reconstructive surgery on her stomach

6 March 2018 Venus posts ‘Scared of Getting Fat

8 March 2018 Venus gets her Twitter & Facebook back with help from a lawyer

3 April 2018 Venus attempts to call her dad, gets Grandma instead

8 April 2018 Margo calls her ex-husband’s mother to talk shit about Venus

13 April 2018 Venus has started therapy

20 April 2018 Venus posts 'How I Almost Died from Illegal Weight Loss Surgery'

Margaret Palermo is the narcissistic, manipulative, and unstable stage mother and ex-manager of Venus Angelic, a YouTube personality known for her distinct “living doll”, pseudo-Japanese style. Originally from Hungary, Margo moved her daughter from country to country several times before eventually settling in South Korea. While ostensibly the travel was to further Venus’s career as a model, it has been theorized that Margo’s parenting style came under fire in several countries - she insisted on homeschooling Venus and kept her extremely socially isolated, and also shared a bed with her.

In addition to controlling the content of Venus’s videos, often times encouraging her to be more sexual or perpetuate Japanese stereotypes by using a high-pitched “kawaii” baby voice, Margo insisted on sharing every bit of attention. The Palermos were featured on the American television show “My Strange Addiction,” where in one disturbing scene Margo interrupts one of Venus’s photoshoots to twirl around wearing her daughter’s dress.

An article appeared in a British women’s magazine featuring Venus…yet told entirely from Margo’s perspective. Margo had apparently written the article and sent it into the magazine without being contacted. Venus looks incredibly unhappy in all the photos.

Margo’s personality and control over her daughter can be very clearly seen in this interview, where she insists on speaking for Venus and verbally attacks the interviewer when he calls her on her bullshit. Margo claims that Venus is incapable of understanding basic questions, mocks her when she does not answer a certain way, and covers the ears of her teenage daughter to talk about such revolutionary concepts as “feminism”.

Margo originally defended her daughter’s every action fiercely, to the point of looking insane. She would use Venus’s social media accounts to harass and bully other models with a similar look to Venus, including YouTube dancer KimonoTime and XiaoRishu, a girl whose only crime was defending Venus from people who called her a weeaboo.

Notably, she posted a photo of a gyaru fashion icon to Instagram, called her “weird”, and bragged that she had been desperate to get a photo with Venus. The woman she had photographed found the photo, was understandably pissed off, and attempted to clarify what had happened – only to get a shitstorm of abuse from Margo about how “I’ve never heard of you,” “you looked homeless,” “now you attack me here,” “I don’t pose with money between my legs in a car”, etc.

In addition to bullying and harassing others, Margo also likes to stir up drama on Instagram by threatening to kill herself. According to Venus, Margo would often threaten her with this to get her to do whatever Margo wanted of her.

Due to her interest in Lolita fashion, Venus was invited to Japan by a man known as Mr. Yan, the owner of a brand of Lolita clothing called Bodyline who is notorious for hitting on potential brand representatives and trying to convince them to marry him. Of course, he proceeded to make advances and proposals to Venus. Margo was doubtlessly disappointed that they had lost a free ticket to live in Japan, and later encouraged Venus to meet up with a Japanese male fan of hers called Manaki who made efforts to go to the same locations Venus visited in Japan. Venus and Manaki hit it off, and began to date and got married very quickly. Two weeks later, any videos of Venus’s mentioning her “boyfriend” had been changed to “Ex-boyfriend”, prompting many fans to wonder if they had split up. Venus/Margo tried to pass it off as “He’s not my boyfriend because he is my husband now!” However, in reality, Venus had fled Korea to live in Japan with Manaki and escape Margo’s psychotic hold, and Margo – who still had control over Venus’s YouTube account – had changed the titles herself. Ever since then, Margo has gone from fiercely and rabidly defending Venus’s every move to continuously slandering her.

8976C141-A702-4860-B9B3-EDB035C855CC.png

Last edited by a moderator:

c-no

Shit Gritting Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I swear the video sound like it was saying "crappycakes" when it said "cupcakes, also the video shows me a great level of weeaboo making me think that VenusAngelic is really tring to be a weeb. Aside from that, looking at those eyes from the thumbnails of some ofher youtube videos feels like she is staring directly into my soul and not in a good way.

acrylicpaint

High fuckin' functionally autistic
kiwifarms.net
Of course, the saddest thing is that captkrisma is right, it's not really Venus who's the lolcow so much as her mom. She's banking so hard on living her dreams of becoming a supermodel vicariously through her daughter that she forces her to dress up like a little animu doll and do this embarrassing shit. It's the only life Venus knows - no friends, no school, just dolly dresses and kawaii desu desu cappy cakies. It's typical Honey Boo Boo shit and it's tragic.

Seahorses

More Green Than Whole Foods
kiwifarms.net
acrylicpaint said:
Of course, the saddest thing is that captkrisma is right, it's not really Venus who's the lolcow so much as her mom. She's banking so hard on living her dreams of becoming a supermodel vicariously through her daughter that she forces her to dress up like a little animu doll and do this embarrassing shit. It's the only life Venus knows - no friends, no school, just dolly dresses and kawaii desu desu cappy cakies. It's typical Honey Boo Boo shit and it's tragic.
At least Honey Boo Boo is worth watching.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor kid, god I hope she gets some decent counciling if she ever gets away from her mom.

Seriously, I fucking hate parents who wreck the lives of their kids by forcing them to do dumb shit just to appease their own bloated ego's.

This is why the one time I watched toddlers in tiaras I honestly wanted to kill most of the mothers shown with a box cutter. Why shit like this is not considered child abuse I will never know

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
acrylicpaint said:
What's worse is that Honey BooBoo's family let her have freedom to quit pagents when whe wants. Let that sink in for a second...Honey BooBoo's parents allow her to have artistic and literal freedom if she so chooses.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino