Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

purplebanana

kiwifarms.net
Margo's only got a couple of supporters left and this guy is the most devoted. Obsessed, some might say. Nothing special here, just that I love when he gives us a mention.

azlabyrinth.jpg

knux

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit I hope this is true. This is the waypoint in the Margo saga that I've been waiting for...the one where her last really effective way to get to Venus is taken away. Looks like the spiral is already beginning.
Yes there has been so much false hope with her channel going down time and time again. I really hope it will stay up for good and Margo no longer can just mass report everything into oblivion. Venus is due for some victories.

FeedMeLobsterNow

kiwifarms.net
Margo's only got a couple of supporters left and this guy is the most devoted. Obsessed, some might say. Nothing special here, just that I love when he gives us a mention.

View attachment 114163
I can hardly stand reading this guy's comments. He demonstrates little common sense and he posts EVERYWHERE! PULL called him out continuously as a troll. He denigrates everyone who says anything negative about Kappa.

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sexual desire is a powerful thing. He can't stop thinking about that nude airport selfie.
Best part is, he's a fatty married to a fatty, and Mags is well known to be disgusted by fats. The whole thing with his white knighting is super greasy. Here's some more of her stans being idiots, and Margo basking in their idiocy:
Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 11.23.53 AM.png

Anyhoodle, where in the world is Margo Sandiego? After Margo left her rented Whitechapel flat with 4 bedrooms (one occupied by the married host couple), no living space, and a shared kitchen and single bathroom where she left the place in terrible condition, she showed up briefly in a cheap motel room that is still far out of her financial reach. After that's she's been reposting photos of The Eye, and generally laying low. Today, she posted a photo of her flying next to a professional ballroom dance who was recently in Hungary according to his insta.
Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 11.23.27 AM.png
It seems Margo may be on her way / has arrived back home. Good luck, Grandpa Ferenc and Grandma Margit, you're gonna need it.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glancing at my feed Venus is making up on lost time and Margo being unable to do anything about the channel by firing out at least a video a day and today there are two.

She seems to have gone back to some of the cutsey stuff to try and get the views up. Her general views do appear to have suffered from her bans which will hit her bottom line fairly hard, but her sub count seems to be up so here's hoping.

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glancing at my feed Venus is making up on lost time and Margo being unable to do anything about the channel by firing out at least a video a day and today there are two.

She seems to have gone back to some of the cutsey stuff to try and get the views up. Her general views do appear to have suffered from her bans which will hit her bottom line fairly hard, but her sub count seems to be up so here's hoping.
She's also posting a video EVERY DAY for now, which means the same people are meant to be watching every video instead of re-watching the weekly video and waiting for the next one. I can't tell if she's just excited and getting rid of her video backlog, or if Fullscreen's put pressure for her to get earning after so many months (and probably a lot of their in-house lawyer's time.)

• Informative
Reactions: knux and kookerpie

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Margo made a 19 minute long, "ASMR" video of her painting blindfolded while drunk. She's trying to sell the painting for $40 on her website. I can't be arsed to watch the whole thing because her voice is so grating, but note that she's wearing the raincoat she got from her discount Chinese airline trip, and is using a Hello Kitty bedspread as her background. How much you wanna bet Hot Pinky is missing a bedspread? People are not impressed.
Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 3.50.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 3.50.24 PM.png

"I have no friends because Venoos bully, you are Venoos, etc". The only new info here is that Margo speaks to her mother frequently - I wonder how this affects Margot and Ferenc's marriage. Margo makes her ire against her father and Zsu clear in that they're part of some money-stealing conspiracy against her by being caring of Venus's well being. Also, Zsu deleted everything personal off of her instagram; her new bio is very sad. She says she loves Venus, and is bereft that Margo hates her so much (Zsu said she still loves Margo anyway.) Sounds like Margo laid some heavy shit on Zsu behind the scenes, and Zsu is retreating. I didn't capture Zsu's bio in accordance with her wish to step back from the situation.
Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 3.49.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 3.25.20 PM.png

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mags is definitely on the bottle - and she's got a new sock, 'swiggi07' whom she's having a lovely convo with. Also, she's drunk flirting with azlabyrinth and complimenting herself on being "frighteningly intelligent."
Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 6.36.55 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 6.38.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 6.41.48 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 6.42.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 6.42.24 PM.png

Swiggi knows Margo was SUCH a good mother, is SO interesting, should do more travelling OF COURSE, people are just so judgmental, and that Venoos is hiding something, but also one dimensional and boring, unlike the beautiful Margo.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino