• "i might be in an asylum"

Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's MomBatshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by acrylicpaint, Mar 26, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. Even if your parents are totally abusive shitheads, you are still biologically programmed to love them when push comes to shove. For all abuse victims, it's very common for them NOT to press charges, for many reasons: they just want the situation to stop and pressing charges is only going to enrage the abuser more; they're exhausted and can't make a decision; they truly love the person and don't wish them harm, regardless of how much they've been abused; they fear reprisals; etc. Getting someone to pursue a domestic abuse charge is actually pretty rare. Most abuse victims just want to be left alone, they don't want revenge. The fact that Margo is her mom, and that Margo was Venus's ONLY friend and family for years of enforced isolation, only compounds the usual reasons why a domestic abuse victim won't press charges.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Back on the current Margo tip, she's confirmed back in Korea; there's Korean Moonspeak on a sign in the the "Happy New Year" photo, and it snowed yesterday in Seoul but not in Tokyo (snow photo). She's preening in a face mask; might be copying Venus from her "drunk girl makeup" tutorial last week.
    Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 1.47.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 1.47.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 1.47.19 PM.png

If someone more autistic than me would like to help, I want to go through the hostel photos on AirBnB Seoul and try to identify where she is. The cheap floral wallpaper and hangers directly on the wall indicate a goshiwon; Margo's clearly in another dorm situation. Here's the bathroom with a yellow wall, and part of her room with the floral paper:
    Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 1.53.09 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 1.53.29 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 5
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. daaaaamn peculiar_hobbit, throwing some SHADE!

Going off the snow photo, was she actually in Germany recently like a comment said? I thought she never left East Asia after her mini-hiatus bunking with Ferenc the Saltmaster and Mama Margit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  4. No proof she's left Asia after arriving back between July 9-15; we've only got Ferenc's hint that Margo was detained in some way in Japan during her Month of Silence after her epic 9 month World Rage Tour. She was in Tokyo as of early September and when she resurfaced in late October, she was in Seoul.

She was in Germany in late May of 2016, so there wouldn't have been snow then.

EDIT: and, the new year photo was definitely taken in Korea b/c of the language. She'd have to have fled pretty quickly to be in Germany again.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I think Venus might not be bringing police into it because she's afraid of what Maggot will do to them. Running off of assumptions here because I've personally never had to deal with the legalities, but if charges are pressed then who knows how long it'll take to eject her from the country and what she can do to them while they search.

Venus might also be operating off of a lifetime of fear. Abusers like to tell their victims that nobody will believe them and go twice as hard if they attempt to reach out for help.

There's still a frighteningly real chance that this story ends with Margo attacking her child with intent to harm or kill her.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I also think Maniki is very much a target of her rage and she would harm him is she could get away with it. Remember she said "that guy" gets away with things. To her, he needs to be punished and narcs are always ready to punish you for being wrong.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I think this not ending until someone dies or she gets jailed or hospitalised.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Honestly this whole ordeal reminds me of the death of Judith Barsi.

Judith Barsi was a very successful child actress (she was Ducky in The Land Before Time, Anne Marie in All Dog's Go to Heaven, both released after her death) and was born to Hungarian immigrants who fled to America for a better life. Her father was an alcoholic and hoarded her earnings. He would emotionally and physically abuse his wife and daughter to extremes but dodged any consequences for it because the mother kept backing down when it came to pressing charges.

When they finally made plans to leave, he got wind of it and murdered her and her mother in their sleep, then killed himself.

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    #2628 Sailor Dyke, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Venus got very, very lucky that she made it out of the house, to the airport, and got on the plan and safely to Mana without Margo catching up. Her physical safety was very much at risk the entire time, Margo does NOT play when it comes to the daughter she's always regarded as a possession. In fact, she missed her first flight to Tokyo - which must have been utterly terrifying, knowing that the river kappa was fast on her trail. The only reason Margo wouldn't have killed her at the time is that Venus's earning power has always been her primary concern, and a dead body won't pay her bills.

EDIT: just as an update, Venus just mentioned that her in-laws live a 12 hour drive away. That distance in mainland Japan would mean they live in the North, yeah? Which is why Margo took a rural ramble on a JRail pass last year, but fortunately couldn't locate them.
    Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 7.13.20 PM.png

• Feels Feels x 19
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #2629 multiverse, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Venus got really lucky when Margo married her off to Mana. She could have ended up with a real piece of work that could have made her life worse. but nope Margo wasn't thinking things though and V ended up with pretty reasonable and nice guy. but i bet she thought at the time Mana was a total push over she could take advantaged of.

• Agree Agree x 18
    Halberd Sonichu

Halberd Sonichu mfw i found a new waifu

kiwifarms.net
  11. No words.
    Screenshot_20170103-112253.jpg

Okay, some words: every day she inches closer towards a real life Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. O hai seventh grader from 2007.
    Oh wait, that's a fully grown woman in 2017??

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

kiwifarms.net
  13. She's trying to make her followers think that's not filtered-"no cheating"--might be real makeup, but that's not her real skin.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  14. She's getting uglier by the day - her makeup is shit and her hairline is receding. She is clearly using Meitu or some editing app because that skin looks blurry af. What's also absent are her very prominent eyebags.

• Agree Agree x 5
    PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Even with meitu, her jowls are still ON FLEEK, as cool Jung Margo would say

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Margo, I know you tried to hit your waterline, but that's simply not where it is.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Bustcakes

Bustcakes Bustin' makes me feel good.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Ahm Margaret Palermo, and today I vill teeech cho aboot liiiiiife

- creepy, mouth full of dicks ASMR voice
    - so much filter that when her hands move, they turn into blurs
    - trashy scene makeup and crap extensions
    - comparing her ebay nail polish to Mariah Carey
    - talks about pussy
    - connection of Mariah and nail polish to her lord and savior, Trump... somehow

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 12.12.25 PM.png

#savage, apparently
    Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 12.14.25 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. "Only Mariah Carey Can Does That!"
    Don't even need to click the video to know it's garbage...

• Agree Agree x 5
    PolexiaAphrodisia

kiwifarms.net
  19. #intelligent.

I was thinking i missed Margo's late-night mental episodes, but this is almost equally as insane.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. So my best guess, based on the floral wallpaper in her room, is that she's at one of these two "student" dorms, muttering to herself in a windowless box

• Informative Informative x 2
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net