• "I deserve a fucking medal for this, seriously"

Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's MomBatshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by acrylicpaint, Mar 26, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. Jesus Christ, they both look like trussed up Juvenile Detention Centres.

Maybe I'm just old as dirt, but it looks like hell. Actual hell. Margos entire existence looks like actual hell for that matter. She has no independent income, no assets, no home, no car, no pension, no close family, no friends, no possessions, no meaningful relationship, she just ghosts through a half life from one continent to the next.

I'd *sad face* if she wasn't such a monstrous cunt.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  2. Yay, someone found her exact location, the 24 Guesthouse Edae! I was looking at places that were too cheap, oddly enough. Christ, almost $900 a month?? Couldn't she find a shared roommate situation that's less money? Although no one would agree to be roommates with her, I'm sure - nor can she keep her crazy contained for more than a few days with just one person, as we know from the Hamburg Jassy situation.

Same wallpaper
    Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 8.09.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 8.16.09 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Could you explain or link me to this story? It sounds interesting.

King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. The details, including the interview Jasmin gave to lolcow, are on pages 95-97 of this thread (some of the precursor info might be a couple pages earlier, when Jasmin deleted an instagram post touting having a friend in town [Margo]).

The short version is: Hamburg Jasmine was a long time Margo stan on instagram who backed up Margo constantly in the comments for Venus being an ungrateful, thieving brat. When Margo's first Japanese tourist visa expired mid-May 2016, Jasmin invited Margo to stay with her in Hamburg, Germany. Within 3 days, Margo had worn out her welcome, and Jassy asked her to leave, but not before Margo "borrowed" 105 euros from her. When Jasmine asked for the loan to be repaid, Margo accused her of being "abusive" and other crazy shit. It was at that point Jasmin came to lolcow.farm to vent about her experience, realizing that she'd be fooled and that Margo is a shit person.

• Informative Informative x 13
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Margaret inadvertently shows us the many skin smoothing filters she uses on her videos as she begs for more views.
    Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 8.55.18 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 10
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Omg, Margo looks like an Ostrenga with her prominent five-head and receding hairline. Not a flattering look. According to her, that's a half wig or something but I'm pretty sure wigs aren't supposed to make you look like you're losing hair.

• Agree Agree x 1
    PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Holy shit. Even with a bazillion filters she still looks like an old hag.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ZombiePop

ZombiePop Purple monkey dishwasher.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Margo will never leave Venus alone as long there aren't serious consequences for her harassment/threats. She will never just go away on her own. The cost of pursuing Venus has to outweigh the satisfaction she gets from harassing her before she'll stop. Like someone said above, I fear this will only end when Margo dies or she ends up killing Venus. This will be harder to do in Japan since they have really tight weapons laws, but you can make all sorts of everyday objects into a weapon if you're mad enough.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 4
    DrJonesHat

DrJonesHat Dollar Store Hat
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Margo playing the game of "How many filters will it take until I look exactly like my 20 year old daughter"

:story:

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 1
    DildoGaggins

DildoGaggins Autismo Magnifico

kiwifarms.net
  10. Woof. She looks like one of those mannequin head dolls to practice hairstyling on.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  11. So very true.
    She's just as obsessed and deranged as ever, just more on the DL these days.
    Have you noticed a sudden uptick in views for the fake 'exposed' videos on Venus, as well as her comment sections being spammed even more with references to "STEALING!" and "CHEATING!" and "MONEY-HUNGRY WHORE!" etc. etc? Well it seems ole marge has been hitting up Youtubers via instagram DMs, probably trying to con them into helping her in her ongoing smear campaign against her daughter. One of them commented about it in her YT comments:

IMG_0034.JPG

I'm convinced this sick bitch is on a (CONTINUAL) mission to drive her kid off Youtube using smear campaigns and triggering successive waves of trolls and cyberbullying in her YT comments. This cunt is truly EVIL and fucking toxic.

• Informative Informative x 13
    kiwifarms.net
  12. As the days goes she slowly transform into the river kappa and when the transform is complete she will drag Venoos into a river.

• Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Halberd Sonichu

Halberd Sonichu mfw i found a new waifu

kiwifarms.net
  13. More proof of Margo being on a massive behind the scenes campaign to recruit more flying monkeys; so far, she got someone to re-post the v-person's quotes and "EXPOSED!11!!" video, and a psycho BLM account to "spam" Venus's instagram with the phrase "gang gang" for a couple days, because that shows Venus she's an evil cultural appropriator. The people who are coming out of the woodwork seem to be focused on Venus "cheating" on Mana; how her geisha and "korean girl makeup" videos are culturally insensitive (which were Margo's brainchild); how Venus "abandoned" her poor mama and "stole the channel!!!" Same old same old, she's just doing it covertly.
    IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0057.JPG

Meanwhile, Maro did one of those "read bad comments about myself" videos, where she cherry picks "bad" comments are comes up with #sassy #mensa responses, like fake crying.
    Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 3.22.30 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Having recently dealt with a narcissist of the malignant variety, I am unmoved that people are saying nasty things about a nasty person who deserves every slight she gets.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    DrJonesHat

DrJonesHat Dollar Store Hat
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Dafuq is up with that shiny, unnatural forehead? Her hairline is starting to recede so much that if she pulled it back, she could signal immigration services.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Owlflaps

Owlflaps Kiwi-shaped Owl

kiwifarms.net
  16. oh boy the force of ugly that is margo just keeps going. It never stop being creepy when she tries to act young and hip.

Halberd Sonichu

Halberd Sonichu mfw i found a new waifu

kiwifarms.net
  17. Ugh why put extensions in your head when your hairline is already receding? It makes it look even worse. The lace front wig was created for a reason Margo look into it. But then again a good, realistic, long lasting, lacefront wig will run her a couple thousand dollars. If only Venus were still around.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Ashtar

Ashtar Nordic Space Alien

kiwifarms.net
  18. yeah, bangs would do her a favor in this case..

• Agree Agree x 5
    myhr

myhr Sailor Autismo

kiwifarms.net
  19. Looks like she managed to snag some botox (cosmetic stuff is good, everywhere and cheap in SK.)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I didn't think it was possible or her to look more demented, but I was wrong. Why the hell would you pull your hair back like that when your forehead is the size of China.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net