• ”Wtf... Why would anyone sign up there? I've got to be missing something.”

Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's MomBatshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by acrylicpaint, Mar 26, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. So her lighthearted video of memes is basically all the ones she posted and deleted on instagram plus some new ones that she doesn’t have the balls to post on IG because she knows they’ll get reported and her account possibly deleted. All aimed at Venus (diets to starvation, removed bowel to lose weight) and Manaki (stalker, etc.) She is truly obsessed and consumed with anger and bitterness toward her kid for- well, everything. Living in Japan with her husband especially. She haaates that Japanese spouse visa.

photo dump incoming:

BB707853-CE80-40A9-9BB8-B37800CB8FA5.jpeg 97B257C8-7CF1-4E6D-943A-3D34F7C447CC.jpeg

9EF8D155-3A0C-4DE1-AB0C-8CC03A90B2D9.jpeg AD4214B1-0D66-4F2B-B53E-4E2FDA5D5A1C.jpeg

uh, I don’t recall you going to college, marge.

6F299369-8817-4309-8C4F-C74ACEB47924.jpeg A90CA5EA-367E-48DC-B5D9-31631D84D57B.jpeg

There’s much, much more but I’ll spare you. This woman is truly scary. And loathesome. That too.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #4421 Um..., Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Or her wanting Venus to complete an education. Marge is the one who yanked Venus out of school to be "home schooled" from age 13, made sure V never finished secondary school, proposed that Manaki marry Venus ASAP for a visa, and continuously enrolled her in language schoola in order to collect SwissBux on her kid's behalf. Mags loved to say "MY 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IS IN UNI" and tell people that Venus attended uni while in Seoul - always neglecting to mentioning that Venus had zero qualifications, because she was too busy supporting her useless mother financially and being dragged to a new country every other year by her nomadic psycho guardian.

Yet now Margo acts like she was the sole source of reason in Venus's life, always putting her education first? Fuck you, haggard kappa. Fuck you.

• Feels Feels x 13
    • Agree Agree x 3
    #4422 multiverse, Feb 13, 2018
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. IMG_7376.PNG
    Seems like Venus is starting to feel better. Margo's probably drinking herself crazy at this news.

• Feels Feels x 17
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Witch Basil

Witch Basil reported for mass traitoring

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm really looking forward to Venus getting out of the hospital and getting healthy again, it's always fun to watch a narcissist melt-down after being proven wrong about something.

• Agree Agree x 21
    kiwifarms.net
  5. It just goes to show what a low-functioning narcissist she is. The only person she was ever able to manipulate long-term was her dependent child, and her reign of impotent terror ended as soon as Venus figured out that she could make a run for it. No one else is fooled by this vicious cunt for very long. Being a narcissist is her one claim to fame, and even at that she's a complete failure. A halfway competent narc would have found someone else to leech off by now. Look at Raven, she's about as ugly as Margot and still finds one sucker after another.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    bitchtitsdontcount

bitchtitsdontcount breast cancer awareness

kiwifarms.net
  6. Her English skills are degrading really fast, just like in that video she made about compliments where she thought "lip service" meant paying a compliment to someone.
    I wonder how much progress she made in learning Korean, if any.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Morbo

Morbo All humans are vermin in the eyes of Morbo

kiwifarms.net
  7. I honestly doubt she has made much progress if any in learning a new language. She's old, arrogant and would rather spend her time on other things

• Agree Agree x 7
    andr0id psycho sho(ker

andr0id psycho sho(ker I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!

kiwifarms.net
  8. Exactly. Her teenage kid and her kid’s peers (that group of teenage Youtubers she stalked and harassed back in 2011) is who this cowardly bully preys on. Even now her target audience is Venus’s teenage fans. Any adult who meets her irl sees right through her act. Look at that girl in Hamburg that marge leeched off for a few days in 2016, it took her all of 3 days to see her for what she was and dump her crazy ass. Which is why her only ‘friends’ are online and even they don’t hang around very long (except for 4-5 extreme losers and one mentally challenged autist.)

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  9. A part of me thinks the extreme losers and mentally challenged autist may get blocked by margo some time in the future. I do feel like she'd grow bored of them eventually

• Agree Agree x 2
    andr0id psycho sho(ker

andr0id psycho sho(ker I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!

kiwifarms.net

10. The video’s been removed. Because of ~haters~

75C2D509-93B0-4451-9408-02D087D83FC3.jpeg

I’m impressed. Youtube came through for once.

• Informative Informative x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Fuck, I should have backed it up last night.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. It isn't that she gets bored with them; it's that they cease to be reliable sources of the exact kind of attention and validation she wants. She'll gladly accept those from people she has no real interest in and nothing else in common with; she doesn't even have to like somebody to graciously accept their ass-kissing.

If you want to stay friends with Margo, you have to accept that she is always right, and that her version of the facts is indisputable Truth--you cannot attempt, no matter how gently, to persuade her otherwise. You also have to keep telling her how right she is, continually offer sympathy for her struggles, and (ideally) lend financial support. And on top of that, you can't expect any of this to be reciprocated; everything flows toward Margo. You can comment every day on her Insta, but don't expect her to do it on yours. You can make the effort to understand her point of view, but she's not going to bother doing the same for you.

So who is going to put up with that shit, especially from somebody who is as dumb and fundamentally uninteresting as Margo? Right. Plenty of Narcissists out there are at least superficially charming enough to seem likable, or have accomplished something truly interesting and noteworthy, or at least have enough basic social intelligence to understand that you've got to dole out some crumbs to keep the flow of positive attention headed in your direction.

But Margo has none of these qualities, and had Venus never existed Margo would be a complete nonentity, friendless and alone. She'd still be in Europe, probably squatting somewhere, scrounging whatever government benefits she's entitled to, and running petty scams--because she hasn't got the brains or charm to do any better. Venus left her with a bunch of video and computer equipment, and a significant amount of cash, and what new endeavor did Margo's oh-so-brilliant mind, the mind behind Venus's success, conjure up? Living like a hobo in a squalid cubicle crammed with boxes, barely scraping by, and working as an outcall hooker. Jesus Jiminy Cricket, fam--Venus's hamster lives better.

Okay, sorry for the spergout, and derailment of my own damned comment, but once in a while somebody describes Margo as "smart"--and no, she's just not. She's just fucking not, not by any stretch of the imagination, and this has irked me for a while.

What Margo has is the kind of low cunning and lack of moral compass that befits a petty grifter. She's essentially a solitary animal who leaves her squalid den to scavenge for the day's survival needs, but is incapable of making realistic plans for the future and carrying out those plans. She has no creativity, no intellect, no genuine curiosity, and no ability to form social bonds or understand others' needs. She couldn't even think far enough into the future to imagine life after Venus turned 18, and what she might potentially do if Venus decided to go her own way, for fuck's sake.

Margaret Palermo is the exact opposite of smart, in other words.

• Winner  x 11
    • Agree  x 4
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Angry New Ager

Angry New Ager (10/22/2000 - 12/12/2013; free at last 6/22/2018)

kiwifarms.net
  13. Case in point: this is the kind of content Margo thinks is engaging to an audience. She's not a clever brand of narc, she was simply lucky enough to have avoided homelessness and jail time up until now because she could manipulate her much more charming child into doing her bidding for a short while.
    Screenshot_20180213-110700.jpg

When we think of narcissists we usually think of the rare ones who become politicians and CEOs and professors, the ones with just enough charm, intelligence and patience to play by enough of the rules to get ahead and gain supply via a bit of hard work and patience. They can handle what they consider to be the slights of suffering as a company underling or a student, because they're busy manipulating people along the way for the long con: getting ahead of everyone else. All efforts are focused on that goal of getting on top and staying there.

But most narcs and sociopaths are not equipped with the kind of patience and self control required to do this, and they're not smart enough to reason as to when it benefits them to attack and when it behooves them to charm. They want everything, now, and lose their tempers in an instant - and with it, all the charm capital they built up.

Margo had a good gig going because she had Venus's accounts to hide behind. and Venus was considered plenty charming for the both of them by other people, and this allowed Margo to operate more in the shadows while using Venus's charm instead of her own. Without Venus's social capital, Mags is lost as to how to attract friends and allies beyond the most superficial and short term encounters.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Let this be a lesson to you. Who would have thought Youtube would act that fast though?

I have more screenshots if anyone wants to see them. Basically it’s just a bunch of dated, very unfunny memes showcasing her bitterness and jealousy towards Venus and Manaki. I hate to think how much time she must spend alone in her moldy little cubicle doing this shit. There were a LOT of memes and I’m sure she has plenty more that weren’t in the video.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. We, if you want, we can make them into a video slideshow and I can host it on my vimeo for posterity? Or you can make it an unlisted YT video. It won't be the same as having her bonkers video backed up, but it would be the closest approximation.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. That would be way beyond my technical capability unfortunately. And even if I could I don’t think they’re worth the trouble, like I said they’re very unfunny and boring. They’re just a sad testament to how bitter and obsessed she is and how much spare time she has on her hands (extremely busy? Not.)

Anyway I have about 15 screenshots saved if anyone’s interested.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Margo claims the video is back up, but I (and her followers are) am still unable to see it. Margo tells us that her kind of humor is just too REAL for the haters to get, and it was all false accusations anyway.
    Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 2.02.08 PM.png

edit: no Mags, you said you MIGHT make it private, and told someone else not 5 minutes ago that it was back up for them to watch. Those words are literally above these ones right now, on your instagram.
    Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 2.11.16 PM.png
    Gaslighting does not work in written form. Also, it seems she took it down rather than have it say it was removed for harassment when anyone clicked the link. There's no point in making it private.

• Agree Agree x 3
    #4437 multiverse, Feb 13, 2018
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. It was back up for about 5 minutes then it was gone again. I very much doubt she voluntarily made it private because of “hurt feelings.”

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Fuck! I was hoping to download it for posterity. And agreed: Margo doesn't seem to be in the mood to be dictated to by Google, if the video is down, it's because she isn't allowed to have it up.

Meanwhile, Margo has continued with her DM campaign; when she stopped posting mean and jealous memes about her kid, some of her stans were soothed enough to continue to spread the Margo-sourced rumor that Venus is experiencing kidney failure due to poison and will die imminently. The reason Mags hasn't freaked out out again, I think, is that she fully realizes she got more attention with her "loving and sad mama" act - though she struggles with that particular mask. Most of these sorts of stans claim to be a nurse, and this one is using Margo's favorite "name with numbers" sock account strategy.
    Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 2.30.35 PM.png

Mags can't scare up many stans, though, so she'll get bored of them soon. The b-day countdown is on...
    Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 2.43.36 PM.png

(just for fun - guess your husband must've been a pedo, right, Mags? Since you and he had an even bigger age gap than Venus and Mana)
    Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 2.43.51 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 9
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Nooo remember Mana is the pedo because he has senpai in his username and this means "high school boy"

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.