• "@Mods here are fags is our newest member. Welcome!"
  1. We have wrought ourselves into a new era under a new host. If you experience tech issues, let me know.

Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's MomBatshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by acrylicpaint, Mar 26, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. r/raisedbynarcissists is mostly populated by exceptional manchildren who are offended that their parents don't want to buy their 30 year old ass a new PC and r/justnomil is a bad creative writing subreddit, where people try to get fans for their wacky stories full of characters with silly nicknames, and that's why every story escalates to attempted kidnappings/murders and they never leave their braindead husbands. Margo would get more use of those subs that Venus would - if her English wouldn't be so atrocious, I'd be sure she's somewhere on reddit complaining about her bullying n-daughter.

There's no hard evidence, as far as I know, and personally, I'm not sure I believe this theory. Like, I have problems imagining her hiding her gross personality for long enough to actually get customers/proceed with sex without tearing somebody's dick off.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. This is what I see looming over my bed when I wake up in the grips of a horrifying sleep paralysis episode.

• Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  3. It’s funny because /justnomil is mostly forum for women with BPD giving their version of reality to randos for ass pats and sympathy. A Child Called It open the flood gates for ppl writing creative fiction in a sort of abuse olympics.

Venus would not get much out of those forums since half the writers there are narcs themselves and it’s mostly about one upmanship for who’s mother is the worst. The irony is Venus story is almost more unbelievable than half the fiction written by the fantasists.

I do think Venus could have a very successful life away from the Internet personality gig. Her language skills are amazing and many international companies would pay an attractive young women fluent in seven languages very handsomely - she’s three or four translators for the price of one. Then she has her online experience with building and promoting a brand. She is what Margaret tries to pretend to be in terms of online promotion and content creation. Even though Margret fucked her formal education Venus picked up some extremely valuable skills that would serve her far better in life than many college degrees would.

• Agree Agree x 14
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Well, to be fair, if you’d read Mana’s story on /justnomil rather than seeing it play out, would you have believed him? Narcs are eerily similar in their behaviour patterns- contacting family members, online smear campaigns, breaking into homes, phoning people’s employers attempting to sabotage careers, demanding money because they’re ‘entitled’ to it- it’s all things that Margo has done, and pretty universal experiences when breaking away from a narc.

I do agree with you though. /justnomil has some serious lolcow tendencies.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  5. She updated http://www.outcallmassageseoul.com/
    She still uses that heavily edited photo and calls herself a university student (technically not a lie!), imagine the customers' shock when they open the door expecting an attractive young woman.
    The booking page clearly states "no other services" and "only professional therapy is available" but I think that was already there in the previous version of the site?
    If she is providing "other services",it's as a bargain basement white foreigner for those who can't afford the fancy brothels with beautiful eastern european girls.

• Informative Informative x 9
    Morbo

Morbo All humans are vermin in the eyes of Morbo

kiwifarms.net
  6. A supporter is confused by Margaret's insistence that Venoos LIVES RICH in Japan, seeing as she and Mana appear to live in a small two bedroom apartment and not some mansion.

Margo takes offense and this, how dare you spread fake news! Because a normal city apartment is so far out of her grasp at age 43, it's yet another thing to be jealous of. The woman who looks down on Venus' in laws for choosing to buy a house in the country, who is at an age where people have homes, saved for college educations for their kids, and have retirement accounts, can only dream of stealing enough money from her kid to rent a 2 bedroom apartment.

Screenshot_20180514-175256.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. To be fair, Weenoos's apartment is a mansion compared to the goshiwan.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    Kate Farms Shill

Kate Farms Shill My SDIT alerts to bullshit

kiwifarms.net
  8. The infuriating thing I've noticed about both Onision and Margaret is,like typical narcs, they're legalistic , overly literal and hung up on semantics, rather than being able to understand the spirit of an idea. e.g Marha_hai is trying to communicate the idea that Venus's accommodations are modest and not overly lavish, but Mags latches on to whether Venus's domicile is an apartment, not a house- absolutely not the point Marha_hai was trying to make. Onision will crow,"Not a pedo! They're developed!" whilst ignoring the fact that a teenager has an unfinished brain and a 32 y.o man dating them creates a power imbalance that is creepy & wrong, regardless of whether said teen is physically capable of having penetrative sex or is over the age of consent. He'll argue with Blaire White what the word 'collect' means when the bigger picture is the fact he saves pics of underage girls. Margaret will call herself 'a student' even though she's a student in the most perfunctory sense possible to keep her visa. By arguing trivial inaccuracies or the semantics of the criticism, both can obfuscate the actual point of the debate. It's the conversation equivalent of 'HEY! LOOK OVER THERE!" It also serves the purpose if you get a minor detail wrong in debating them, they can crow,'LOOK! You don't have all the facts!" Also the way both of them value legality over morality ('It's not against the law so it's ok! or 'I'm offended so I must call the police!" is sickening. I wonder if Mags is obsessed with dictionary definitions the way Gurgles is. It wouldn't surprise me.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Good old Narcy Word Salad.

They’ll talk in circles and pick the most random angles to argue so you lose the thread and throw in the towel. It’s draining and exhausting and demoralising to deal with. It’s how they always ‘win’- people just get too confused or fucking sick of the circular argument to continue with it.

The reason it’s so obvious with Margo and Gurg is that it’s recorded either verbally or in writing, they can’t gaslight the shit out of people like they normally could.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Fresh Grown Breasts

kiwifarms.net

10. There are literally elderly prostitutes in Korea. It's a whole thing. I'm willing to bet Marg's clientele are similarly broke and old like her. Poor old Korean men stay in their lane financially and age-wise when it comes to renting poon and our dear jung Marge fits into that niche just fine and eeks out just enough to sustain life but not comfortably. Honestly this kind of karmic justice warms my fucking heart.
    https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...south-korea-s-problem-of-elderly-pove-7562324

• Informative Informative x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Yep totally agree, typical narcissism.

I think people read stories about narc parents etc and think it’s too like ‘out there’ to be true- they must be making it up or embellishing it to make it sound worse. But, most of the time it’s pretty accurate. My mother is narcissistic, nowhere near the levels of onion boy or kappa mum, but the traits like gaslighting and that “my way or the highway” approach all ring very true.

The best you can do is to cut them off- you force them to kinda bend to your rules. For me, I went to university and moved out. Now we only speak when i want to. The difference though with my fam and venus’s mother is my mum is overprotective, Margaret is just borderline sociopathic. The idea that you would do this shit to your own child... It’s both interesting and disturbing. Like, if real people weren’t being hurt by this it would be fascinating. But the damage has been done now and the only thing left is to document this shit so people know how fucked up this woman is. Pardon the powerlevel, but that kind of treatment fucks you up, and people don’t believe you unless you get to tell them about the person before the narc gets in there first and spins their story.

I get “Venus Angelic Exposed” videos in my recommended a lot, painting her as a scam artist and how you shouldn’t trust a thing she says, and it honestly breaks my heart cause if i saw that stuff maybe 2, 3 years ago I would have believed it. Venus may not be a saint, but she is trying so hard now to better herself and be open & honest- and i respect that a lot. I could just share this thread everywhere on youtube and be like leave Venus alone, but that would be way too autistic even for me lmao.

EDIT: That prostitution article is horrifying and I now wish I hadn’t just eaten my lunch

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Chicken Picnic

Chicken Picnic A little, baby pigeon

kiwifarms.net
  12. Look familiar? More selfies in her dumpster shirt and cataract glasses Looks like she left the house one day a couple weeks back, struttin' and feelin' fine in her thrifted-from-the-trash top, and she's been posting pics from that one day since. This was posted around 4 am local time.

Wonder why she isnt taking new photos, or leaving the house? I assume she spends her days wandering the streets and parks of Seoul (i.e. free places she won't get kicked out of) and the rain makes that impossible. She must be crawling her tiny walls.
    Screenshot_20180515-124514.jpg

• Informative Informative x 4
    #5372 multiverse, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I did not know this! Well,you learn something new everyday. Thanks for the info!

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. she's giving cwc a run for his money with that fuckin' autistic shirt. now all she needs to do is try to sell it for $$$$$$

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Venus seems to be pretty under the weather right now and vents about it on her Instagram...

upload_2018-5-16_10-18-16.png

Of course, Margo and her buttlickers are all over it...

upload_2018-5-16_10-19-51.png

upload_2018-5-16_10-21-4.png

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
    WatchingAllOfYou

WatchingAllOfYou Ceiling Cat is my soulmate

kiwifarms.net
  16. Classic narc Margo strikes again. "How can you care about my booly dottir being suicidal! She totes tried to kill me AND steal all my money when I last saw her! She is just manipulating everyone!"

I think the accusation of Venus trying to steal Margo's non-existent money the last time she saw her (which was when Margo fucking tried to break into her apartment!) is a new one, as well as her accusation of Venus physically trying to murder her as opposed to just trying to have Margo die through boolying. She'd showed off her 'strungled toe' before and claimed Venus hit her, but it seems those stories aren't getting her enough sympathy from fellow narc parents anymore, so now she's escalating.

Poor Venus. :heart-empty: I hope she feels better soon.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Viridian

Viridian Phthalo green is a basic bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  17. All of Margo's nasty comments are gone, as is the comment askimg her to stage a rescue mission; guess she thought better of exposing herself as utterly self centered, and as someone who doesnt give a shit about their only child.

• Informative Informative x 6
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. No update too small: at 3:30 am local time Margo is brooding at her tiny goshiwan window, watching thunder and lightning. She stayed up after freaking out on someone suggesting she help her suicidal daughter, and then deleting all evidence (which is exactly what she accuses Venus of, oddly enough)

Such a busy life!
    Screenshot_20180516-134146.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. "her period already stopped a long time ago because of not eating"

Holy fuck, that's probably the most chilling thing I've seen her throw out. That doesn't happen overnight. If it's true then how long did Margo know Venus was starving herself and how evil do you have to be to do nothing while your child kills themselves while you profit off of it.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I know this has turned into the Unofficial Mana-Senpai Fan Club but Venus has spilled some shit lately.

Who the fuck tells their sick wife that if they get reconstructive stomach surgery they won’t have children with them?

He’s beginning to sound like a bit of a cunt.

• Disagree Disagree x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Fresh Grown Breasts

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.