Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Hi guys, does anyone knows what is OCMS abbreviation stands for? Margo could get access to internet and replyed to an old e-mail. She now sounds like a totally another person. Quiet, polite and even knowing how to use words like "Sincerely"
Email address linked to her website.
I think it just stands for Out Call Massage Seoul--which is the name of her website.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyway she sounds more relaxed now. Psychological counseling service on spot does really works. She used it on regular basis to kill time, i guess.
If she ever availed herself of counseling services, it was to kill time and get attention. Therapy does not work on narcissists, their condition in inborn and not curable. Therapy can actually make them worse, because it can teach them to hide their intentions better.

onethingtwo

kiwifarms.net
If she refuses to leave South Korea are they going to bill the Hungarian embassy for housing her? I wonder if she has to give out completely legal massages to get commissary money?

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she refuses to leave South Korea are they going to bill the Hungarian embassy for housing her? I wonder if she has to give out completely legal massages to get commissary money?
Once the Korean government rules her specious refugee visa a scam, she's back on a plane to Hungary, charged to the Hungarian government. They WILL make her pay them back.

Mags' claim rests on two false premises: that she is Jewish, and that Jews cannot safely live in Hungary - an EU country. She can't prove Judaism through the family tree; she's not genetically Jewish; and jews aren't being persecuted there. They are incredibly racist against jews, but that isn't persecution, and SHE'S NOT JEWISH.

So once the red tape is sorted out she'll be on a plane back to Budapest, and indebted to the government.

Btw, KoreaAnon says she's refusing free phone cards.
Screenshot_20190712-154853_Chrome.jpg

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino