Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

Om...

kiwifarms.net
I lost an interest to Margaret's case long time ago, but this is to funny not to be mentioned. About the founder of International University of Fundamental Studies in Russia. This summary is done in Russian (which is my native language) and says that KGB put an eye on IUFS long time ago :

Here is another summary in English, and some highlights

The cost of "degree" was about 3,000$~4,000$ for bachelor and more, depending on situation (airfare not included).

Attachments

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I lost an interest to Margaret's case long time ago, but this is to funny not to be mentioned. About the founder of International University of Fundamental Studies in Russia. This summary is done in Russian (which is my native language) and says that KGB put an eye on IUFS long time ago :

Here is another summary in English, and some highlights

The cost of "degree" was about 3,000$~4,000$ for bachelor and more, depending on situation (airfare not included).
Damn, it was obvious it was a flimsy diploma mill with zero accreditation, but Mags funding a front for human smuggling while LARPing as a refugee in an attempt to get a South Korean student visa is an outstanding twist.

Um...

kiwifarms.net
I can't access to IG right now but pretty sure her diploma looked similar to this
Here’s her ig pic of that weird “graduation ceremony” that looked like it was in someone’s cramped little office, lol. Hard to tell if it’s the same “diploma” because marge went to great pains to cover most of it up (you’d think if it was a real diploma she’s be proud to show it off but w/e marge,)

B6AEC02E-A4D1-43C8-BE7E-C886BBD857AD.jpeg

and one more:

D023E7AC-D027-4B4C-9EFB-567708FB1E24.jpeg

What do y’all think?

Something else I found recently: Basel is only about 35 miles from where Venus’s father (marge’s ex) lives.

86A5DB98-A534-41FC-9554-9FAD947E2A30.jpeg

(Basel is west of Bozberg.)

So is she stalking him now? Or did she go back there because she once lived there and it was familiar to her? Poor guy, I wonder if she’s tried to contact him.

Om...

kiwifarms.net
Here’s her ig pic of that weird “graduation ceremony” that looked like it was in someone’s cramped little office, lol. Hard to tell if it’s the same “diploma” because marge went to great pains to cover most of it up (you’d think if it was a real diploma she’s be proud to show it off but w/e marge,)

View attachment 997635

and one more:

View attachment 997638

What do y’all think?

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: Trombonista

Trombonista

Really! Mad+Pure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 997635

and one more:

View attachment 997638

What do y’all think?

Something else I found recently: Basel is only about 35 miles from where Venus’s father (marge’s ex) lives.

View attachment 997641

(Basel is west of Bozberg.)

So is she stalking him now? Or did she go back there because she once lived there and it was familiar to her? Poor guy, I wonder if she’s tried to contact him.
The diploma looks about the same to me.

Om...

kiwifarms.net
So yes 'graduation ceremony' was held in Korea. She posted a picture tagged #southkorea on May 24, 2018 (Wednesday) and next day on May 25 2018 (Thursday) she met this short guy, founder of IUFS, who went to Shinhan University on May 29, 2018 (Monday). Flight to Moscow takes more than 10 hours and there's no direct flight. Not playing detective, just courious if she really did go to Russia to get one sheet of paper.
I did MD in Beauty Arts in Korea 10 years ago and now doing PhD in International law at one of SKY uni, so it's impresses how people are ready to pay money just to put 'BS' on fake profile

Um...

kiwifarms.net
It means a lot to her to have people believe she’s “educated.” She started with the fake “studying for my DEGREE” around the same time her sister Zsu went back to school to get her nursing degree and Zsu graduated (for real, with a REAL ceremony and everything) at the same time Marge got her pretend BS in Psychology.

Couldn’t let her little sister upstage her now, could she?

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Margaret Palermo has been eerily quiet for months other than trying to fake her way into securing a work visa in Switzerland, using the same methods that failed in South Korea (i.e. fake web design business).

However, Ferenc made this post a couple weeks ago that seems clearly targeted at his eldest daughter (or possibly Venus?) Venus is still ignoring her Hungarian family, while I'm sure Margo is calling for cash continuously.
Screenshot_20191126-084023_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191126-084034_Chrome.jpg

The "there's someone who needs you" lyrics makes me think this is about Margo rather than Venus (as in, he wants Margaret to go take catwnif her daughter, because he's a crazy dude who can't conceive of his child being so toxic that it's best for Venus that she never sees her mother again, however dire the straits may be).

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Margaret Palermo has been eerily quiet for months other than trying to fake her way into securing a work visa in Switzerland, using the same methods that failed in South Korea (i.e. fake web design business).

However, Ferenc made this post a couple weeks ago that seems clearly targeted at his eldest daughter (or possibly Venus?) Venus is still ignoring her Hungarian family, while I'm sure Margo is calling for cash continuously.
View attachment 1025564View attachment 1025565

The "there's someone who needs you" lyrics makes me think this is about Margo rather than Venus (as in, he wants Margaret to go take catwnif her daughter, because he's a crazy dude who can't conceive of his child being so toxic that it's best for Venus that she never sees her mother again, however dire the straits may be).
Just have to LOL at Fenec quoting Falco, who Americans know best for the 1980’s “Rock Me Amadeus”

If Falco songs can’t heal this family, nothing can.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Just have to LOL at Fenec quoting Falco, who Americans know best for the 1980’s “Rock Me Amadeus”

If Falco songs can’t heal this family, nothing can.
Um what? This american also remembers the far superior Der Kommissar and Vienna Calling.

Maybe he needs a slightly more heartfelt 80's song, like:

Come on Margret

Pooor young Venus doll
Sounded sad upon the video
But she earned a million likes in photooo

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
River Kappa posted another set of photos. Bonus content from desperate new bootlicker.

View attachment 1056917View attachment 1056918View attachment 1056919
Of course she resurfaces now. A new veedeeoo came out about her abuse of Venus, and she started getting pinged yesterday that people were commenting/ seeking her out to gawp:
Screenshot_20191218-084957_Chrome.jpg

She's in a place where she sort-of speak the language and could manage to work legally if she tried, and she's as broke, lonely and friendless as ever. She sniffed out some online attention like an addict.

The video

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a fun fact with regard to the new video on Margaret and Venus, and the beef Mags started with the YouTuber KimonoTime: Margaret is still camping on KimonoTime.com to this day
Screenshot_20191218-094707_Chrome.jpg

Margaret has paid for this hosting since 2011. Venus has basically quit YouTube; Margaret hasn't had anything to do with the "living doll" business since 2016; and she still pays hosting not only on venusangelic.com, but also on a a bunch of other sites. Way to spend your SwissBux wisely, Mags

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino