Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Margo has a vivid desire to bend reality to her will-

The diploma wasn't bought, it was totally real and earned.
She's not an undesirable foreign element leeching from the countries she inhabits, the Austrians used to hobnob with Hungarian nobles all the time. She's practically a German native.
She's a super-real Jew and the more time that goes by the more real it becomes.
It's not glass baubles that anyone could afford, they are items of royal sophistication, and the longer she has been separated from them, the more value they attain.

I'm not sure whether this is a narc coping device, but she has such a weird old lady view of things she makes symbolic and their incorruptibility, despite her being the one subverting them half of the time. She refuses to believe that she doesn't make good investments, and even when she's faking things she retains the air of a person who worked hard to achieve something, and acts with genuine shock if the narrative is questioned.

I can only imagine how many hopes she piled on this box of crap she's been saving, a normal person might use the unburdening to improve...

Last edited:

Om...

kiwifarms.net
Margo has a vivid desire to bend reality to her will-

The diploma wasn't bought, it was totally real and earned.
She's not an undesirable foreign element leeching from the countries she inhabits, the Austrians used to hobnob with Hungarian nobles all the time. She's practically a German native.
She's a super-real Jew and the more time that goes by the more real it becomes.
It's not glass baubles that anyone could afford, they are items of royal sophistication, and the longer she has been separated from them, the more value they attain.

I'm not sure whether this is a narc coping device, but she has such a weird old lady view of things she makes symbolic and their incorruptibility, despite her being the one subverting them half of the time. She refuses to believe that she doesn't make good investments, and even when she's faking things she retains the air of a person who worked hard to achieve something, and acts with genuine shock if the narrative is questioned.

I can only imagine how many hopes she piled on this box of crap she's been saving, a normal person might use the unburdening to improve...
Start from her name, it's unclear what is this person's real origin, because it says "Palermo". If I knew she is somewhere from Eastern Europe and particularly Hungary, I would report immediately once she settled up in Korea and even without prior notice.
By the way it is almost same distance from Basel to Budapest, about 15 hours by bus
Maybe one day she will end up back in her homecountry

• Informative
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Start from her name, it's unclear what is this person's real origin, because it says "Palermo". If I knew she is somewhere from Eastern Europe and particularly Hungary, I would report immediately once she settled up in Korea and even without prior notice.
By the way it is almost same distance from Basel to Budapest, about 15 hours by bus
Maybe one day she will end up back in her homecountry
Palermo is her ex-husband's name, and although it is an Italian place name, a genealogy site found 297 incidences of it in Switzerland. (Edit: Not that this is relevant - read the next post below.)
Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 8.13.15 AM.png

Switzerland, of course, has a number of Italian speakers in its southeastern cantons (green).
Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 8.16.00 AM.png

But Palermo is also a Jewish surname.
Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 8.12.11 AM.png
I tried searching the thread for any background KF has gathered on Margaret's ex-husband, but I didn't find anything other than that she married him when she was a student in Switzerland, ripped him off for years by living off the support he paid for his daughter, and has an elderly mother who does not like being contacted by anyone to do with Margaret, inc. Venus. Do we have other information about him that I missed?

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Palermo is her ex-husband's name, and although it is an Italian place name, a genealogy site found 297 incidences of it in Switzerland.
Nope, Palermo is a name Margaret chose for herself and Venus after she separated from Venus's father. Reason given is because ot sounded like a famous person name - really.

Her maiden name was Konczine, and her married name was Neunenngangger (doubt I spelt thatcorrect, but you get the idea.)

Marge isn't jewish by birth or by marriage. Venus's dad was Italian by birth, but adopted by a Swiss family. Her dad still lives in Switzerland with his mother and second wife / family on their farm. Venus has two half siblings.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Nope, Palermo is a name Margaret chose for herself and Venus after she separated from Venus's father. Reason given is because ot sounded like a famous person name - really.

Her maiden name was Konczine, and her married name was Neunenngangger (doubt I spelt thatcorrect, but you get the idea.)

Marge isn't jewish by birth or by marriage. Venus's dad was Italian by birth, but adopted by a Swiss family. Her dad still lives in Switzerland with his mother and second wife / family on their farm. Venus has two half siblings.
Awesome, thank you. I've lanced the autistic boil of my previous post accordingly.

Um...

kiwifarms.net

DE9B2019-33B1-4176-A65A-D1E048525C1A.jpeg

It’s Neuenschwander.

I think that whole “adopted by an Italian family” narrative is a myth that someone came up with to explain marge’s ‘Palermo’ surname. The Swiss farm where Hans-Peter still lives with his (Swiss) mother has been in the family for generations. Hans-Peter was born in that house. And in the video where Venus tried to call her father, granny answered and the few English words she spoke were in a strong Swiss-German accent, not Italian.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
It's not a brand, it's just stolen art slapped on a hoodie out of China. My mentioning it is because I think you can buy a "non Venus" one for cheaper. So it's weird a listing with improper naming would result in so much interest.

At least, from what I've seen on eBay listings for years, it's not anything special.

Anyway, it'll be more interesting to see what kind of feedback midge gets. ie. is it just one person buying items
I meant the Bodyline stuff.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1108273

It’s Neuenschwander.

I think that whole “adopted by an Italian family” narrative is a myth that someone came up with to explain marge’s ‘Palermo’ surname. The Swiss farm where Hans-Peter still lives with his (Swiss) mother has been in the family for generations. Hans-Peter was born in that house. And in the video where Venus tried to call her father, granny answered and the few English words she spoke were in a strong Swiss-German accent, not Italian.
Good find in the name! It was so long ago I couldn't remember.

Granny is swiss, Hans' adoptive mom (if the adoption story is true). So yep, she speaks Swiss-German.

Edit: just so this isn't a complete shitpost, enjoy the fact that not one of Marge's GENUINE SWAROVSKI has received a bid.
Screenshot_20200121-082924_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marge' Father posted about it on his IG
4 days ago
Hmm. Guess Ferenc is still thinking Marge is nuts and not sending her any pity cash. Recall that Marge sent him an insulting email a few weeks after Venus left, informing him where he could send her a wire transfer for the all-important storages - after years of not speaking to her parents. She was terrified of losing the large hoard from the jump.

But - you'd think the very first thing she'd take out were the PROOFS of Venoos is psychopathen and that Marge is the real Venus Angelic. Apparently, the existence of a bunch of Bodyline dresses - many gotten for free when Venus modeled for the creepy owner without parental supervision - is the proof.

Hoarders are fucking weird, man.