Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Om...

kiwifarms.net
I assume that if Venus had anything good, she took it with her when she and Margo went to Japan, leaving all the Bodyline and other Chinese knockoffs in storage. And, when she finally left Margo in Seoul, Venus no doubt took the cream of her wardrobe with her again; nothing Margo tried to sell from her goshiwon cubicle was much better than the stuff she's dredged out of storage in Europe.

I wonder what happened to all of those boxes she had in Seoul. Did they just get dumpstered after she got taken into detention, and was locked up for all those months? Probably. Which would explain why she never mentions them, as she'd have to admit she lost them because she was in immigration jail, something she refuses to admit happened, much less discuss. Best to just memory-hole it.

Anyway, if anybody still has the burando, it's going to be Venus, but I would be surprised if she still has any of it. I haven't seen her wearing anything remotely lolita on her Insta in well over a year, and she seems determined to put all of that behind her. Can't say I blame the kid, either.
Thanks for clearing up about the car, didn't know she's experienced liar. It is funny how comments are deleted now
About luggage, it depends on her ability to keep reliable connections outside from detention. Usually family or acquaintance taking care of things on behalf of detained person. I wonder why they didn't send her out shortly after arrest. Guess she played a victim as long as possible and officers tried to make procedure smooth as possible, because she's still a woman and to avoid any negative effect.
I saw people who were moved into the airport in the midlle of the night, just because suddenly there was a seat available on plane.
If not like that, it is allowed to bring a small or middle-sized suitcase up to 30kg max. She had her wig so they gave her time to prepare.

Om...

kiwifarms.net
I love this. I love this so much.
Edit: She had her wig on first Swiss-based YT video, it means she didn't left from detention in hurry.
Now she totally removed crushed glass collection called Swarovski from EBay listing, but updated her Twitter on the purpose to promote new video. We can never know what happened to it and who owns it now
And here she's trying to explain, why she stopped do videos but it is very hard to understand

Attachments

Um...

kiwifarms.net
Edit: She had her wig on first Swiss-based YT video, it means she didn't left from detention in hurry.
Now she totally removed crushed glass collection called Swarovski from EBay listing, but updated her Twitter on the purpose to promote new video. We can never know what happened to it and who owns it now
And here she's trying to explain, why she stopped do videos but it is very hard to understand
It’s just her rampant paranoia surfacing again. She’s been screeching about how persecuted and BOOLIED she is for years. Back in 2011 or so she accused a group of teenage Youtubers she had been harassing online for months as being a CRIME GROUP after they outed her and what she’d been doing. She called the cops and demanded an INVESTIGATION and everything. She’s still that batshit crazy.

380CE149-1BB3-4895-93C4-0588B3722B42.jpeg

As for her deportation, she stays very busy online DMing and messaging people telling her sad story of being boolied by her psychopath daughter, lining up allies and marks. I bet she had someone lined up to provide a landing place in Switzerland, like that Jassy girl in Germany back in 2016. She probably used that as a base until she got established in Basel and plugged into all the services there, and now there she is, freeloading and scamming her way through life just like she did in Seoul. She survives like a rat or a cockroach.

Last edited:

Om...

kiwifarms.net
Back in 2011 or so she accused a group of teenage Youtubers she had been harassing online for months as being a CRIME GROUP after they outed
Yes, in 2011 calling them "GOOK" and "CHING", but then in 2015 "So happy that can stay in Korea?"
Bitch no.
Figurine collection is back to Ebay wirh one bid, it seems she's in someone's house again, got too much time to spend online.

A Seagull

I'll shit on your wife's tits.
kiwifarms.net
There is something to be said, by the way, of her being too fat for venus's bodyline dresses when Yan's lovequest with venus was the height of her pushing venus into an eating disorder.
There was some talk about if Margo was selling precious burando and she did on the first wave of things.
I remember there being some baby the stars shine bright or angelic pretty in there.
Edit THERE WAS! All the way back in 2016 on page 63
Quick update: Margo has placed many of the stolen items on VA.com on super sale! She's sold exactly 2 things for a gross of $70 usd (with shipping her net is perhaps $40-$50.)

Margo - super sale.jpg Margo - tees.jpg

And Margo has stooped to selling the childhood plushie that she used to lure Venus to the airport. She's a fucking monster.

Margo - bunny sale =(.jpg
I distinctly remembered seeing it because margot was selling venus's childhood stuffed rabbit.

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With mere hours left on most of the items on sale, the bidding has... petered out. Marge stands to make nearly $500 once the jacked up shipping fees gets figured into the final bids.
Screenshot_20200125-112451_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200125-112330_Chrome.jpg

However cost her over $100 just to get to the storage unit and back - not to mention, the unit is still hoarded to the ceiling with all her own shit. She's still paying $200 per month, and at this rate she's going to pay it forever because she can't let her hoard go.

On that note: remember how Marge said that anything unsold would be tossed away? The painting went unsold. She put it right back up on Ebay as soon as the auction expired; this item's auction expired only hours ago so she reset the clock for another week.
Screenshot_20200125-112554_Chrome.jpg

She also added this GENUINE SWAROVSKI membership gift (there's a member program??) from 1987. It seems she's been a fan since she was but a child in communist potato country. The bidding may commence at $100 plus $26 shipping! Everyone knows cut glass grows in value as it ages!
Screenshot_20200125-113437_Chrome.jpg

Oh dear, it seems this item isn't as rare as Marge anticipated. Or worth anywhere what she envisions. Here, other sellers offer the item in the original bag and with the accompanying gift pin and / or stand - for a third of the price and free shipping.
Screenshot_20200125-113516_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200125-113609_Chrome.jpg

Om...

kiwifarms.net
SCS is loyalty program for those who are willing to purchase with benefits, in general a hidden way to sell more products to dumbs. Illusion of sparkling and luxury for those who can not afford real diamond
Marge' website venusangelic.com is still under inspection (screen 3, line 13), now they did 2-nd announcement for delay (기간연장 2 Extended period 2) and it had to be put on hold. Maybe because public servants can not get answer to their questions
I have a question as well how did she came to decision to run "massage business"? This not something what comes up to the mind simultaneously. She probably did some market research beforehand. Interesting

Attachments

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
SCS is loyalty program for those who are willing to purchase with benefits, in general a hidden way to sell more products to dumbs. Illusion of sparkling and luxury for those who can not afford real diamond
Marge' website venusangelic.com is still under inspection (screen 3, line 13), now they did 2-nd announcement for delay (기간연장 2 Extended period 2) and it had to be put on hold. Maybe because public servants can not get answer to their questions
I have a question as well how did she came to decision to run "massage business"? This not something what comes up to the mind simultaneously. She probably did some market research beforehand. Interesting
Because massage is a commonly known euphemism for sex work, at the very least a "happy ending" (hand job).

Om...

kiwifarms.net
While I understand that it is probably at least partially a translation thing, I love the way you phrase certain things.
To tell more, because assholes public servants are incredibly lazy, they will never approach if there is no specific reason. So Marge's saying she was damaged due to fake report isn't true. Here some topic-related content from Human rights:

The process of getting a job with refugee applicant visa named G-1 is a world most travelled by asylum seekers here in Korea. G-1 visa is designated to applicants who have successfully satisfied the initial requirements of the immigration service after lodging their complaints and ordeals for asylum. You are required not to work with this G-1 visa until it’s six months. This is where it gets tricky. Just imagine an applicant fleeing from persecution or any other ordeal who had nothing but his/her life to save finding him/herself in this predicament. To add salt to injury, there is a penalty should you flout this directive. Not being sarcastic, the formulators of this policy are heard silently whispering “You can work but please don’t be caught”.

I like to see her degradation and crash in one of the most wealthy country in the world, so entertaining.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Margaret: if Venoos's things don't sell, I will just throw them!

Also Margaret: re-lists every single item that doesn't get a bid
Screenshot_20200126-110716_Chrome.jpg

All items above had auctions end with zero bids.

My guess is that she hoards them in whatever room she's currently occupying and lists them for sale on venusangelic.com. Second prediction of course, being that she never lets that website go.

A Seagull

I'll shit on your wife's tits.
kiwifarms.net
Damn, that's a relatively older burando piece, too. A lot of lolitas would probably snatch that up pretty quickly, I'd assume. But it's being scalped by a deranged river kappa, so no one wants it.
I guess that means she still has more burando in the hoard.

Reactions: Bunny at Law

Clovis

The blood of these whores is killing me!
kiwifarms.net
I'm kinda digging that 2D DRAWING LOOKING BAG - PINK which I imagine would get more attention if she, you know, used the brand name.
I don't think those things really have a brand. There were a load of them showing up on Chinese sellers on Amazon and eBay a few years back. You could probably still get one brand new and untainted with kappa germs.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

I cause problems
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think those things really have a brand. There were a load of them showing up on Chinese sellers on Amazon and eBay a few years back. You could probably still get one brand new and untainted with kappa germs.
Yeah, I checked and AliExpress has 'em for 9 bucks. Comes with the coronavirus instead of the kappavirus, but I'd rather take my chances with that.

Om...

kiwifarms.net
At least one person said she bought 2 items from Margo's store just for fun and will make report, when it arrives (to Greece)
-----------------------------------------------
Posted 7 hours ago
"I bought two articles of clothing, I will report to you about their quality when they arrive, lol"
-----------------------------------------------
Kinda impressive