Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least one person said she bought 2 items from Margo's store just for fun and will make report, when it arrives (to Greece)
-----------------------------------------------
Posted 7 hours ago
"I bought two articles of clothing, I will report to you about their quality when they arrive, lol"
-----------------------------------------------
Kinda impressive
If they ever arrive; half the reason for using something as old fashioned as eBay to sell this stuff may be to "lose" some of the things.

Meanwhile, I finally got around to translating a stan and Marge's German remarks. The german stan was boring, but in her reply, Marge makes implications about PROOFS in the form of photographs:
Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 7.34.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-26 at 7.34.35 PM.png

Okay the Mags - why not publish them then? Or better yet, sell them after publishing them? Surely some photographs could have been stuffed into your two suitcases, they're paper thin and light enough. Knowing Mags, they're just normal childhood photos and she'll scream "See, Venoos smiled for a photo! I fed her! No abuse! Also, look into her eyes - obvious psychopath because she was ungrateful!"

Mags previously promised that the Netherlands storage held a psychologist's report proving that Venus is a psychopath, from when she was a child. Where dat?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marge is replying to comment about her daughter

Don't know why I'm getting a feeling like all she's doing now, is aimed to get attention of her daughter.
:story:
Of course your 18 year old daughter, who had her education stopped by you before age 15, should have left home YEARS earlier. Obviously it's abusive to live with your mother until you're of age*.

* this is to note that Venus was underaged in Japan when she married - Marge had to sign the papers because you don't come of age until 20 in Japan. So Venus left home as a minor with no high school diploma, and Marge is raging because she believes even keeping minor Venus alive in order to bleed her of YouTube bux was a massive favor to her daughter.

Edit: Venus moved in with Manaki a month before her 19th birthday, in January 2016. In 2018, Japan changed their age of majority to 18 - but the law doesn't take effect until 2022.

I just wanted to be clear that Venus was considered a minor in Japan at both the time of her marriage, and when she moved there permanently - although that law will change things soon, it doesn't change the reality of her situation at the time: being a minor with no education and on her own.
Screenshot_20200127-081614_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200127-081628_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Om...

kiwifarms.net
:story:
Of course your 18 year old daughter, who had her education stopped by you before age 15, should have left home YEARS earlier. Obviously it's abusive to live with your mother until you're of age*.

* this is to note that Venus was underaged in Japan when she married - Marge had to sign the papers because you don't come of age until 20 in Japan. So Venus left home as a minor with no high school diploma, and Marge is raging because she believes even keeping minor Venus alive in order to bleed her of YouTube bux was a massive favor to her daughter.

Edit: Venus moved in with Manaki a month before her 19th birthday, in January 2016. In 2018, Japan changed their age of majority to 18 - but the law doesn't take effect until 2022.

I just wanted to be clear that Venus was considered a minor in Japan at both the time of her marriage, and when she moved there permanently - although that law will change things soon, it doesn't change the reality of her situation at the time: being a minor with no education and on her own.
View attachment 1117907View attachment 1117908
There was question, asking "Are you still in Korea?" and she removed bunch of comments just to avoid it but giving very much detailed explanation about her abusive daughter. So question like this is something what she prefers don't want to talk about publicly.

She can't stop talk about her daughter and it sounds crazy

Attachments

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was question, asking "Are you still in Korea?" and she removed bunch of comments just to avoid it but giving very much detailed explanation about her abusive daughter. So question like this is something what she prefers don't want to talk about publicly.

She can't stop talk about her daughter and it sounds crazy
Venus's words sound like a response to an accusation Margaret made; in the greatest of ironies, narcissists - who always distort reality and demand that everyone around them agree with this twisted version of "truth" - always accuse others of distorting reality when no one plays along with their lies. It sounds like Venus got fed up and gave a flippant answer, and Margaret likes to pull it up like it came out of thin air, not in the middle of an argument as a defense against an onslaught of crazy.

Om...

kiwifarms.net
Venus's words sound like a response to an accusation Margaret made; in the greatest of ironies, narcissists - who always distort reality and demand that everyone around them agree with this twisted version of "truth" - always accuse others of distorting reality when no one plays along with their lies. It sounds like Venus got fed up and gave a flippant answer, and Margaret likes to pull it up like it came out of thin air, not in the middle of an argument as a defense against an onslaught of crazy.
Sorry for bringing old stuff but it's all new to me (2016-2018 I was extremely busy so couldn't check out who is Margaret Palermo and what she's doing here, so now is time)
I found this picture, indirectly saying that she's still missing her daughter. So she tried to stay in Korea to be closer, hoping one day Venus will be back but why this woman got so many haters? It seems in her active years she was an extremely bitchy woman, but now totally lost her power.

1.jpg2.png

• Late
Reactions: Angry New Ager

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for bringing old stuff but it's all new to me (2016-2018 I was extremely busy so couldn't check out who is Margaret Palermo and what she's doing here, so now is time)
I found this picture, indirectly saying that she's still missing her daughter. So she tried to stay in Korea to be closer, hoping one day Venus will be back but why this woman got so many haters? It seems in her active years she was an extremely bitchy woman, but now totally lost her power. View attachment 1119383
This was posted during a few weeks when she pretended to be a caring mutti to Venus, in order to make V come back and pay her bills. It didn't work, and Margaret switched back to calling Venus a psychopath for hot falling for the bait.

This isn't genuine. Narcissists play this game all the time. If Venus had returned, Margaret would have punished her severely.

Um...

kiwifarms.net
I found this picture, indirectly saying that she's still missing her daughter. So she tried to stay in Korea to be closer, hoping one day Venus will be back but why this woman got so many haters? It seems in her active years she was an extremely bitchy woman, but now totally lost her power. View attachment 1119383
I can’t help but wonder why baby Venus’s teeth were so discolored in this pic? They actually look brown.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

I cause problems
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can’t help but wonder why baby Venus’s teeth were so discolored in this pic? They actually look brown.
I zoomed in a bit and it really seems like it's mostly a combination of the shadow and the low-res pic. She definitely has some chiklet teeth, though.

• Agree
Reactions: lameandgay2

Parthenos

fussbudget sonata
kiwifarms.net
I zoomed in a bit and it really seems like it's mostly a combination of the shadow and the low-res pic. She definitely has some chiklet teeth, though.
To be fair most baby teeth look like that. Now if you want to see real chiclet teeth you'd best head on to the Laur Trueman thread.
(Or don't, because that shit looks horrifying on an adult.)

Om...

kiwifarms.net
Clown makeup tutorial this time.. So unpredictable.

And here is her comment about Venus on previous YT video, seems they are still keeping in touch

1.png

• Disagree
Reactions: Viridian

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clown makeup tutorial this time.. So unpredictable.

And here is her comment about Venus on previous YT video, seems they are still keeping in touch
Here's the video and related posts. In the video, Margaret makes fun of people who have optimism in the new year / new decade, people who think if they work hard, they'll have a successful relationship; het promoted at work; buy and house and a car; and have a family.

Of course she's disdainful of all that. She is a lazy person who also has a terrible personality, and she's resentful of people like her sister Zsu who have all those things.
Screenshot_20200131-083022_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200131-083045_Chrome.jpg

Regarding Venus emailing her, this is only the second time in fours years. Once, Venus emailed her mom because Manako was upset about her going behind his back for surgery and V was looking for support from her mother. You can imagine what Margaret's idea of "support" is.

This is only the second time. I really doubt Venus begged Margaret not to show something from the unit, because Venus has never cared about it. Any time Margaret sold her things from one of the three (!) storage units Margaret engaged while Venus was still a minor, she never reacted. She might have remembered a childhood belonging she wants back, but the worst thing in the world is to let a narcissist know that they have something that's important to you. They will just abuse you with it. Already Margaret has gotten what she wanted from selling Venus's old things: attention from her daughter.

Anyway, the last time Venus reached out, Margaret published pieces of the email. Unless she posts proof, I'd take any claim of Margo's with a grain of salt. Also, if Margaret had anything in the storage that would make her (at that time) teenage daughter look bad - she would have moved that item out of storage on the first trip and published it already.

Reactions: Bunny at Law

Um...

kiwifarms.net
Looks like marge is recording this in her latest cubicle and trying to hide it behind a curtain. You can see junk piled up in the background, including the (still unsold) portrait of Venus.
05EA3C07-05EE-4C19-994E-06F576CF7C2E.jpeg

Why so shy, marge? Why not reveal your cubicle/storage closet to the world?

F9372172-1802-4040-93D7-69F1D1B8F9FC.jpeg

And what about your PROOFS? Where are they? Show your receipts, girl.

Guess she’s saving up for another 12 hour bus trip, lol.

Last edited:

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Regarding Venus emailing her, this is only the second time in fours years. Once, Venus emailed her mom because Manako was upset about her going behind his back for surgery and V was looking for support from her mother. You can imagine what Margaret's idea of "support" is.

[...]

Anyway, the last time Venus reached out, Margaret published pieces of the email. Unless she posts proof, I'd take any claim of Margo's with a grain of salt. Also, if Margaret had anything in the storage that would make her (at that time) teenage daughter look bad - she would have moved that item out of storage on the first trip and published it already.
I doubt very much that Venus emailed Margo at all, much less to beg her for anything, so either Margo or Venus would have to post proof for me to believe it. And Margo would have to post the entire email--not just carefully chosen snippets selected to make Venus look bad.

If there was an email exchange, I can easily see it starting with Margo harassing Venus again about the contents of the storage locker, and all of the personal items of Venus's she's going to sell--and Venus making the mistake of responding at all, even if it's just "begging" her to fuck off.

I doubt there's anything Venus wanted in that storage locker--or maybe that she'd allow herself to want. While Narcissists love hoarding photos, letters, old toys, and other "evidence" that they were wonderful parents and their kids actually had happy childhoods, it's not uncommon for the children of Narcissists to be ruthlessly unsentimental about their childhoods, and the mementoes their Narc parent hangs on to. It's a protective adaptation; they've had those things used against them too often, and the only way not to get hurt again is to not care about them or want them back.

As for Margo threatening to use her "proofs" buried in storage to expose Venus as a horrible, exploitative sociopath, Venus already had her teenage diaries "exposed" while Margo lived in Seoul--and it was a whole lot of nothing. So I can't imagine there being anything moldering away in the Netherlands that would be personally damaging to her, and I'm sure she knows that. And I agree that, if such things existed, Margo would be gleefully posting them (though I can see her attempting to blackmail Venus with them, first).

Everything Margo posts that even hints at Venus's existence is intended to be a sharp stick, poking at her daughter, in the hope of eliciting a response. And, failing that, at least keeping Venus feeling off-center and embarrassed. It's the only weapon Margo's got, and as ineffective as it is, she's pretty much compelled to keep using it, given the massive Narcissistic injury she's sustained. She'll be doing this shit until she dies.

Cantaloupine

soy boy toy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do doubt that an email was sent, but if there was one, I'd be more inclined to believe that, in a moment of vulnerability (given Venus' track record with her mental health and worrying alcoholism) that Venus most likely emailed Margo to ask her to stop, not because she's afraid of the apparent 'proofs' that Margo has, but more than likely that she's tired of all the bullshit.

I can imagine it's easy to ignore Margo's insane Instagram babbling when it was harmless photos of herself, but now she's flogging her belongings to potential (definite) creeps by using the fact that she wore the clothes as a selling point whilst crowing about how much she doesn't care about Wenoos. I can imagine it's easy to feel exasperated when her own mother is out to loudly embarrass her like this. She probably doesn't care about the belongings anymore but there's a difference between not caring and not wanting to envision some creepy old guy using her dress as a wankrag, and it takes only moments to send an email in an emotional outburst of frustration.

But that's IF there's an email. Knowing Margo, she'd have posted screenshots of it if she had been sent one.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's time for another episode of "Margaret Does Things She Imagines Venoos Would Do", wherein she pretends she isn't wearing a mask made entirely of Korean selfie apps (the difference between the first and second selfies is hilarious- eyebags cannot be contained). What beauty treatments? Why, Margaret uses nothing but drugstore cream and it paints on eyebrows and eyelashes for her!

She really doesn't want anyone to place her latest hovel; mosquito netting is still in effect.
Screenshot_20200205-121252_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200205-121331_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200205-121306_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200205-121416_Chrome.jpg

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
#Margaret posts a bunch of hippie nonsense about the moon and how it's gonna bring all kinds of amazing changes to her sad, broke, lonely life.
Screenshot_20200209-101745_Chrome.jpg

Oh, Marge, the only change on the horizon for you is The Change. Your 45th birthday is coming next month. How exciting!