Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Trombonista

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many of those things will Margo actually do?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover! In Primink's new video on Lillie Jean, he featured Margo's email complaint to YouTube, where she admits trying to dox him using the YT complaint system that she might sue him (for $10k USD, one imagines) in Internet Court and make people send him death threats, which she claims she has received nonstop since he made a video on Venus being abused by her mother.
Screenshot_20200213-131412_YouTube.jpg

Of course, she couldn't focus on this line of thinking for long before she inevitably began ranting about "her" stolen channel, Venusangelic.

Om...

kiwifarms.net
If they ever arrive; half the reason for using something as old fashioned as eBay to sell this stuff may be to "lose" some of the things.

Meanwhile, I finally got around to translating a stan and Marge's German remarks. The german stan was boring, but in her reply, Marge makes implications about PROOFS in the form of photographs:
View attachment 1117336View attachment 1117337

Okay the Mags - why not publish them then? Or better yet, sell them after publishing them? Surely some photographs could have been stuffed into your two suitcases, they're paper thin and light enough. Knowing Mags, they're just normal childhood photos and she'll scream "See, Venoos smiled for a photo! I fed her! No abuse! Also, look into her eyes - obvious psychopath because she was ungrateful!"

Mags previously promised that the Netherlands storage held a psychologist's report proving that Venus is a psychopath, from when she was a child. Where dat?
A person, who purchased an item from Margostore, updated:

"...realised it was a waste of money and threw them away."

So she shipped as promised but maybe it wasn't in it's best condition.

I noticed she removed a bio description from IG profile, which was saying "Hungarian in South Korea" but didn't put a new status "Hungarian in Switzerland" yet

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A person, who purchased an item from Margostore, updated:

"...realised it was a waste of money and threw them away."

So she shipped as promised but maybe it wasn't in it's best condition.
Can you make a screenshot of this? I can't find it and I would love to see it.

Meanwhile, Margo is straining the outermost limits of Korean beauty app technology with her wrinkles, jowels, and eyebags. It's working as hard as it can, bless it's little heart.
Screenshot_20200214-073508_Chrome.jpg

Also, what happend to your boyfriend, Mags? Did he finally meet you in person?

Om...

kiwifarms.net

Meanwhile, Margo is straining the outermost limits of Korean beauty app technology with her wrinkles, jowels, and eyebags. It's working as hard as it can, bless it's little heart.
View attachment 1144497

Did she got a boyfriend? Did I missed something or is it her imagination

Was courious what's up about Margo's daughter, when saw it on PULL.

I also watched latest Primink's video, and I think this guy will never let her fuck him by reaching and claiming to customer service etc. Good job.

Marge is broken leftover, and unfortunately beauty app technologies can not improve it.

View attachment 1144497

Another person updated on purchase. So Marge did shipped her items, although didn't packed properly.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: