Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She might as well not even bother, thanks to COVID. Nobody is going to be bidding on expensive useless knicknacks, not even the people with jobs and extra cash.
On EBAY, nonetheless. An ancient platform used my boomers, white trash, Chis Chan, and scammers. In what world in this the place to advertise pre used twee kawaii items and upsell Swiss tourist tat?

Parthenos

Why hast thou let me see this, Lucifer?
kiwifarms.net
On EBAY, nonetheless. An ancient platform used my boomers, white trash, Chis Chan, and scammers. In what world in this the place to advertise pre used twee kawaii items and upsell Swiss tourist tat?
Eh, all the times I've shopped on ebay it worked out.
But if you're reselling kawaii shit, though, then you really should take it to at least Etsy. Hocking it on Ebay is tacky as fuck.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, all the times I've shopped on ebay it worked out.
But if you're reselling kawaii shit, though, then you really should take it to at least Etsy. Hocking it on Ebay is tacky as fuck.
where are you going to sell random junk like that but Ebay? I mean Etsy is an option and she could try some platforms for local sales in Switzerland but its hard to sell chintzy garbage. She’s just playing the Ebay lottery and hoping she gets lucky and finds a few suckers.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Parthenos

Why hast thou let me see this, Lucifer?
kiwifarms.net
where are you going to sell random junk like that but Ebay? I mean Etsy is an option and she could try some platforms for local sales in Switzerland but its hard to sell chintzy garbage. She’s just playing the Ebay lottery and hoping she gets lucky and finds a few suckers.
Sure, but you're going to at least get a better market selling deep-discount/knockoff burando on Etsy due to it much more woman-focused clientele. There's a reason /cgl/ has Etsy threads and not ebay ones.

Now the eggs? Yeah, that's Ebay.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hoo boy. Marge is on a roll.

So she managed to to find 1-2 photos of Venus with other people as a toddler - those other people are Marge's sisters. Wow what a lot of friends she had as a child. That doesn't sound isolating at all.
Screenshot_20200417-075659_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-075744_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-075804_Chrome.jpg

And now for the main event. Marge is calling Venus a pedophile... because she posted about breaking up with her ex boyfriend for encouraging his ex to do pedo shit? And this is somehow tied to Venus killing Manaki? Because he MUST be dead if he gave up accounts with many followers and left social media! But also tied to some legal problems that Marge claims Venoos contacted her about in February which require Venoos being declared psychopath or non compo mentis as a defense? But also related to the time Marge got Venus drunk and tried to get her to cheat on Manaki, resulting in Venus rejecting the guy but also being THE WORST PERSON EVER?

Marge, put the bottle down and go to bed.
Screenshot_20200417-075832_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-075904_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-075918_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-075938_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-075952_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-080005_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-080023_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-080034_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-080100_Chrome.jpg

The comments. Venoos broke up with Manaki AND Marge, because Margo was in an emotionally incestuous relationship with her daughter and cannot accept that her dolly daughter has her own personality.
Screenshot_20200417-080922_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-081001_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-081206_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-081253_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200417-081358_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was Venus really in the Daily Mail or is that just the booze talking?
V sold the story of her weight loss surgery issues to a couple Brit news outlets, yes. It pisses Mags off because 1) no one believed her about the surgery because her version of it was so garbled and confusing, and 2) it didnt make HER any money. Mutti is your manager for LIFE, Venoos. Do you not remember the promise mutti extracted from you as a child? Where is mutti's cheque?

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Hoo boy. Marge is on a roll.

So she managed to to find 1-2 photos of Venus with other people as a toddler - those other people are Marge's sisters. Wow what a lot of friends she had as a child. That doesn't sound isolating at all.
View attachment 1236813View attachment 1236814View attachment 1236815

And now for the main event. Marge is calling Venus a pedophile... because she posted about breaking up with her ex boyfriend for encouraging his ex to do pedo shit? And this is somehow tied to Venus killing Manaki? Because he MUST be dead if he gave up accounts with many followers and left social media! But also tied to some legal problems that Marge claims Venoos contacted her about in February which require Venoos being declared psychopath or non compo mentis as a defense? But also related to the time Marge got Venus drunk and tried to get her to cheat on Manaki, resulting in Venus rejecting the guy but also being THE WORST PERSON EVER?

Marge, put the bottle down and go to bed.
View attachment 1236820View attachment 1236821View attachment 1236822View attachment 1236823View attachment 1236824View attachment 1236825View attachment 1236826View attachment 1236827View attachment 1236829

The comments. Venoos broke up with Manaki AND Marge, because Margo was in an emotionally incestuous relationship with her daughter and cannot accept that her dolly daughter has her own personality.
View attachment 1236844View attachment 1236845View attachment 1236846View attachment 1236847View attachment 1236848
- Venus killed Manaki
- Manaki must be dead because he's wearing black and "loved many colors"
- Venus dated Mikan??
- Venus is a pedophile
- Venus "broke up" with her mother

Whatever sauce Mags is hitting, she's hitting it fucking hard. These are schizo levels of delusion. Like, gibbering on the street and wearing tinfoil hat schizo levels of delusion.

Um...

kiwifarms.net
Whatever sauce Mags is hitting, she's hitting it fucking hard. These are schizo levels of delusion. Like, gibbering on the street and wearing tinfoil hat schizo levels of delusion.
*Someone** is off her meds.

Marge’s paranoia, delusions and agitation are back full force. She’s all over the place and her incoherent rants don’t even make sense. I can’t even make out what she’s trying to say.

My theory has been that she was put on meds when she went full-on psycho in South Korean detention and stayed on them for awhile after landing back in Switzerland. Maybe antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, whatever it was she was pretty calm and coherent there for a time. I think that Primink video set her off on another rage fit and concurrently she got sick of being fat and feeling drugged and quit taking her meds (which happens with a lot of psych patients.) She did look big as a house in that baking video she did. And now she’s back to psycho raging Marge.

The one thing that maybe rings true to me is Venus contacting her in Feb. asking for some kind of mental illness documentation. Maybe something to do with the divorce or maybe some kind of legal action stemming from that vile child sex abuse accusation she posted on her IG complete with a photo of the kid. She’s a mini-Marge all the way. The rest of it is just Marge’s paranoid delusions.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*Someone** is off her meds.

Marge’s paranoia, delusions and agitation are back full force. She’s all over the place and her incoherent rants don’t even make sense. I can’t even make out what she’s trying to say.

My theory has been that she was put on meds when she went full-on psycho in South Korean detention and stayed on them for awhile after landing back in Switzerland. Maybe antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, whatever it was she was pretty calm and coherent there for a time. I think that Primink video set her off on another rage fit and concurrently she got sick of being fat and feeling drugged and quit taking her meds (which happens with a lot of psych patients.) She did look big as a house in that baking video she did. And now she’s back to psycho raging Marge.
This is an interesting angle; it's certainly possible that before Switzerland let her land and get some small hobo stipend she needed to agree to comply with treatment.

The one thing that maybe rings true to me is Venus contacting her in Feb. asking for some kind of mental illness documentation. Maybe something to do with the divorce
It probably is about the divorce; I don't know what the legal grounds for divorce are in Japan but it's possible there could be a type that states the person wasn't in good judgement at the time the marriage was contracted.

or maybe some kind of legal action stemming from that vile child sex abuse accusation she posted on her IG complete with a photo of the kid. She’s a mini-Marge all the way.
She could be sued for loss of honor, though no one actually knows who this Ken guy is let alone who the ex and kid are so it would be hard to prove she damaged their names.

I don't know how being horrified that her boyfriend did some fucked up shit makes her a mini Marge, tho.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
This is an interesting angle; it's certainly possible that before Switzerland let her land and get some small hobo stipend she needed to agree to comply with treatment.
I doubt that she would have kept up with a medicine regimen outside of Korean jail, but now that you mention it I strongly would suspect that they would have given her something in there. I don't know a lot about Korean culture, but I feel like this uncooperative western lady with huge back tattoos and ratty hair may have come across as more "unstable" or "dangerous" than she would have in, say, America.

Maybe her relative stability post-Korea came from a temporary mood high. She was let out of jail and allowed to go back to a country where she could SURELY gather ZE PROOFS of everything she had always been saying. Somewhere where she could get a bit more footing. Wasn't it a guess that she may have been staying with family for a minute? Then of course it all fell to shit, because she's Margo and she is a monstrous trainwreck of a human, and then Primink made his video, and lo and behold we get koo-koo banana Mags once more.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Venus "broke up" with her mother
Not just that - Marge claims Venus CHEATED on her, and Manaki.

The level of emotional incest Marge has with her daughter is insane. She made her daughter share her bed through age 18. And she's surprised Venus gets into shitty / shady relationships after that?

Like Onision, I'm fairly sure Mutti Margaret saw no issues schlicking off or having sex in front of her daughter. Narcs see their children as extensions of self; they aren't people. Which is why they lose their shit if their child dares to have any thoughts, feelings or ambitions the narc doesn't assign them - and if they act out on those?

We get the meltdown we've witnessed from Marge from February 2016 until now.

CatFace

Hey Mom, I’m Becoming an Indian Woman
kiwifarms.net
It probably is about the divorce; I don't know what the legal grounds for divorce are in Japan but it's possible there could be a type that states the person wasn't in good judgement at the time the marriage was contracted.
How long were they married? I can’t remember the name of it off the top of my head but there is a visa, given to victims of domestic abuse, that allows them to stay longer term in japan despite a divorce so she could have been trying to get that. Getting mentally taken advantage of or something.

I think it’s more likely a doctor she was seeing wanted records.

also lol at Manaki being dead because he was wearing all black. Maybe he just wanted to wear black, maybe he attended a funeral, maybe he is reinventing himself after a divorce or mourning the marriage. There is still a big stigma in this country for divorcees, and with the pandemic he very well could just be lamenting his dating pool becoming basically zero. Or a billion other reasons.

naw it’s because my child killed him and made it look like a suicide. Yup. That’s a stable line of thought.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay then, so Marge has continued to drink and rage through the night.

Someone points out that Margaret has provided zero evidence of her claims that Venus is a pedophile, or that Manaki is dead, or that Venus killed them.

Marge responds with a barrage of Marglish: this IS the evidence, she wrote a TIMELINE, plus she didn't publish the alleged email, so no one is harassing anyone and this is a private Japanese family matter.

Wat.
Screenshot_20200418-132544_Chrome.jpg

Someone suggests that Marge seek family or personal counseling rather than air their dirty laundry in public. To which Margaret replies that she doesn't want to see a therapist because the therapist will kill her (she means Venus but the way it's worded directs the reader to beleive the therapist will murder her). And anyway, Venoos already tried to kill her by not paying for everything and coming to wait in her abusive mother hand and foot when Margaret had an ovarian cyst burst. It was basically a murder attempt!
Screenshot_20200418-132641_Chrome.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: knux

Um Oh Ah Yeah

I cause problems
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing is, after the weight loss surgery thing I realized that Venus does occasionally go crawling back to Mutti to spill her guts about some stupid decision or another (I assume alcohol is involved). Margo then regurgitates whatever twisted version her brain actually heard onto social media. So, it's hard to know how much she's actually lying about, how much is delusion, and how much is Venus just not being that stable.