Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That batshit post is back up on her IG. I’m thinking maybe it got reported and IG took it down, then reinstated it rather than marge deleting it. That’s happened before with her posts ranting about Veenoos.
... and back again. I think your theory that it's been reported is a good one. Particularly if Manaki or Venus reported it and provided proof of harassment.
Screenshot_20200518-081848_Chrome.jpg

Om...

kiwifarms.net
Marge is tweeting in some unknown foreign language, using all upper case
Is it direct evidence of degradation or secret code?1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's saying Donald Trump dominates the Democrats. Whether you agree with this statement is up to you.
Doesn‘t Hungary have a far right strongman in charge right now? Why doesn’t Margo fanboy him instead of the president of a country she has no connection to?

(Has Margo ever even been to the USA? I’ve never understood why she gets her panties wet over Trump. Does he embody the rich elderly boyfriend she wishes she had?)

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn‘t Hungary have a far right strongman in charge right now? Why doesn’t Margo fanboy him instead of the president of a country she has no connection to?

(Has Margo ever even been to the USA? I’ve never understood why she gets her panties wet over Trump. Does he embody the rich elderly boyfriend she wishes she had?)
Her entire infatuation with Trump and American right wing politics has always been super out of left field.

To my knowledge, she has visited the US at most twice in her life, very briefly both times. The first was when she and her pet dolly Venoos went to a convention or two during a short tour some time in 2015. The second possible trip was when she flew from Tokyo to Vancouver and claimed she was going to drive over the US border to sue Venoos and YouTube for Venus's channel.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Huh, really? Other folks at the events Mags was attending seemed to be dressed like orthodox and reform folks, that's what made me think they weren't hasidic. My bad.
Regardless of how they're classified, chabadniks aren't what you think of when you hear the term hasidic. Because their mission is to bring back lost sheeple or convert the liberal ones to orthodoxy, they just appear regular orthodox, in most parts of the world. Probably not williamsburg, brooklyn.

• Informative
Reactions: Bunny at Law

Um...

kiwifarms.net
Her entire infatuation with Trump and American right wing politics has always been super out of left field.

To my knowledge, she has visited the US at most twice in her life, very briefly both times. The first was when she and her pet dolly Venoos went to a convention or two during a short tour some time in 2015. The second possible trip was when she flew from Tokyo to Vancouver and claimed she was going to drive over the US border to sue Venoos and YouTube for Venus's channel.
Trump attracts conspiracy theorists, racists and random nutcases like moths to a flame. It’s pretty amazing how these people congregate around him. I’m not a bit surprised that Marge is a fan.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mags is still trying to flog her theory that Venoos murdered her ex husband, because it is absolutely impossible that a private person who had no social media before marrying a YTer would delete his accounts when they broke up. She simply cannot imagine how someone would give up an account with lots of followers. It MUST be murder!

But then she also says that Venoos is back living at Manaki's apartment. How that would work if he was dead doesn't seem to factor into her fantasies, but no one ever said that delusions had to be logical.

Oh, and she is WAY salty that Venus was able to move in with friends and boyfriends. How is it fair that she, Margaret, must pay rent if Venoos isn't??
Screenshot_20200530-131232_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200530-131259_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200530-131317_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200530-131354_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200530-131421_Chrome.jpg

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marge's murder conspiracy posts are down once again; she takes pride in her MENSA level comment skills; and she tells her friend Elon that it's absolutely impossible to be so wealthy that she can't spend it all in less than three years #FACT
Screenshot_20200603-120619_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200603-120645_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200603-120707_Chrome.jpg