Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, she's clearly in another hostel / youth house - she's filming in the game room / basement, and there are also numerous shots of the common room, attic and roof.

Besides location confirmed, holy shit her jowels. Not even the most powerful beauty filters can hide how haggard she is, it's worse than ever - she looks like she did when she forgot to filter her face a few years back, except with it. The ratty wigs and her dottir's moldering clothes really add to the Whatever Happened to Baby Jane vibes. Also, you can see her corset under the little black number; she's really got it all strapped in there.

I can't imagine what her roommates were thinking as she filmed this mess.

Edit: good god, that filthy carpet. Yes, lounge on the old hotel carpets, Marge. Geriatric sexy.
Screenshot_20200604-102911_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone dissed Marge's ratty old wig, and she gets huffy, and calls the girl a stripper. Marge confirms she is dressed up in Venoos's old clothes and wigs that sat up in storage for 5 years.
Screenshot_20200607-093823_Chrome.jpg

Marge is in a war with Instagram as well: they keep removing her Manaki-murdered-by-Venoos posts, and Marge keeps right on re-posting them. I wonder if Manaki himself is requesting they be taken down; usually Instagram doesn't care unless the person in the photo confirms their identity and requests that the person remove it.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Holy hell what the fuck was that? Is it some kind of attempt at outsider art? A message to aliens?

Just so bizarre and not in a good way.
To be fair, you needs really higher IQ to understanding Margo. The messaging is extremely subtle, and with no knowing of deepened psychologic brain most of the posts will be escape the reader's mind.
And yes, by the way - Margo does having a Hamsa Hand back tattooed. And no, it is not for eyes of readers. It is for Venoos only - and upon even that she must surrender much evil Proofs and storage locker.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy hell what the fuck was that? Is it some kind of attempt at outsider art? A message to aliens?

Just so bizarre and not in a good way.
It’s like a modern “Whatever happened to sweet baby Jane?”...only staring Baby Jane‘s mom, a $4 budget and no narrative.

I hope Venus does see it and then makes serious changes to ensure that is not her future. Venus and Margo look a lot alike, it’s got to be terrifying to see a window into what could be in the future.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Margo is back with another hit veedeeoo, this time titled, "Would You Love Me if I were a Worm?". She must be looking especially rough, because she promoted it with what even she admits is a really old selfie.
Screenshot_20200611-080941_Chrome.jpg

You ready for some sped muzak accompanied by stock photos?

Om...

kiwifarms.net
Margo is back with another hit veedeeoo, this time titled, "Would You Love Me if I were a Worm?". She must be looking especially rough, because she promoted it with what even she admits is a really old selfie.
View attachment 1367790

You ready for some sped muzak accompanied by stock photos?
View attachment 1367791
Marge' previous video was quite successful, but can't say about this one. Also together with her last video, Margaret suddenly got interested in Patreon.com and created account there

Attachments

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marge' previous video was quite successful, but can't say about this one. Also together with her last video, Margaret suddenly got interested in Patreon.com and created account there
Lol. A bag of crap from the storage unit for the bargain price of $300.

Thank god Margo decided to do a Paetron page instead of an OF to compete with Venus.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting! Here's a link to the page, and the archive.

Meanwhile, her About section is everything we could want. MENSA! She is galaxy brain celebrity manager forced to perform as the star out of betrayal! Communism survivor! Give her $300 USD for items from the precious storages she couldn't sell for $5 on ebay!
Screenshot_20200612-085417_Chrome.jpg

Meanwhile, Marge is still salty that her daughter is better at hooking than she ever was.
Screenshot_20200612-094411_Chrome.jpg

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Interesting! Here's a link to the page, and the archive.

Meanwhile, her About section is everything we could want. MENSA! She is galaxy brain celebrity manager forced to perform as the star out of betrayal! Communism survivor! Give her $300 USD for items from the precious storages she couldn't sell for $5 on ebay!
View attachment 1370868

Meanwhile, Marge is still salty that her daughter is better at hooking than she ever was.
View attachment 1371032
Her bio reads like something a 19 year old who ate too much DMT at Coachella would write.