Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seeing as how she tries the chubby bunny challenge, I can't help but feel that might be dangerous since it could cause suffocation.

• Autistic
Reactions: bottomfeeder

Lefty's Revenge

Sexy Alien Man
kiwifarms.net
So I don't think anyone's mentioned it in the thread but Venus and her お母さん(ma dukes) had a run-in with Bodyline a japanese clothing company. They got mad at the owner and the company for not indulging in a whole bunch of nonsense and they purposely misrepresented them via a video that they've since deleted.

The company responded http://bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/venus-1.html

I don't know if its because I've been studying alot of Japanese here recently but that letter/statement is chock full of subtext.

Heres the video in question:

EDIT: Theres also some blatant lies in this video.

Last edited:

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Seeing as how she tries the chubby bunny challenge, I can't help but feel that might be dangerous since it could cause suffocation.
Yes, I've read a story or saw on TV years ago that a girl died doing chubby bunny.

Owlflaps

Owl get fucked up
kiwifarms.net
HOLY SHEET. There's a thread started up on VA. I love you guys. :heart-full:

I've been following her for a while. She's an annoying I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME pestering her way into acknowledgment. I remember her starting up a Kickstarter project (which can be viewed here) where she asked for 65,000 £ . The funds are going towards an album debut, music video, and cheesecake photo book for her equally I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME "Fangelics."

autiste

kiwifarms.net
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, she was on an episode of my strange addiction. The mum seems like a complete nutjob and got the impression she is the one behind Venus's odd behaviour. She seems like a nice girl, but sheltered and very immature.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HOLY SHEET. There's a thread started up on VA. I love you guys. :heart-full:

I've been following her for a while. She's an annoying I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME pestering her way into acknowledgment. I remember her starting up a Kickstarter project (which can be viewed here) where she asked for 65,000 £ . The funds are going towards an album debut, music video, and cheesecake photo book for her equally I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME "Fangelics."
A kickstarter that has a cheesecake photo book for her "fangelics". She is a teenager right? I say that because I can't help but feel that cheesecake photo book will be bought by pedophiles. Either way, it did die so I'm sure her "fangelics" and her mother are disappointed.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, she was on an episode of my strange addiction. The mum seems like a complete nutjob and got the impression she is the one behind Venus's odd behaviour. She seems like a nice girl, but sheltered and very immature.
She appeared on T.V.? That must be interesting, seeing as how her mother would appear and seem like a complete nut-job but then again, some have said on this forum that her mother seems to be trying to live through Venus herself kinda like those child pageant mothers.

Owlflaps

Owl get fucked up
kiwifarms.net
She appeared on T.V.? That must be interesting, seeing as how her mother would appear and seem like a complete nut-job but then again, some have said on this forum that her mother seems to be trying to live through Venus herself kinda like those child pageant mothers.
Her mother is absolutely insane. I get the impression that she's pushing her daughter to be a living doll as both wishfullment and as a cash cow.

Seahorses

More Green Than Whole Foods
kiwifarms.net
A kickstarter that has a cheesecake photo book for her "fangelics". She is a teenager right? I say that because I can't help but feel that cheesecake photo book will be bought by pedophiles. Either way, it did die so I'm sure her "fangelics" and her mother are disappointed.

Was that the episode with the girl trying to get a job in a doll get-up?

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was just reading some of the shit about her on Pretty Ugly Little Liars and you know, I feel sorry for her now.

Her mother is one of -those- stage mothers, and that is some hard shit to live with. When I used to act I knew and competed with a couple of girls who had stage mothers. One was a very nice girl and super talented, but she had the worst stage mother I have ever, ever seen, met, or read about. The other had an incredibly pushy stage mother but no talent.

We all went for the same job once (no-talent only got an audition because it was an open casting call). She was rejected in the first round. The other girl and I were the final 2 people in consideration for the role in the end, and I got it in large part due to the girl's mother. I don't believe it was because I was any more talented than her. Physically, I was less attractive and also required glasses (which the character didn't have), but they worked out she had an ungodly stage mother and passed her up. She absolutely cost her daughter that role. I know that was a major factor because they told my own mother.

That's why, no matter how much she wants to be famous, Venus won't succeed. As long as Margaret is involved and her 'manager' she's going to be ignored, if not outright ridiculed by the entertainment industry. Honestly, I'm not even really sure Venus herself wants to be famous. I sense a lot of reluctance.

I still think she's an annoying shit even without the super kawaii doll desu crap, I just know how hellish stage mothers are for young people. They are the absolute worst, and the nastiest of them are always the ones who are just using their kids to fulfill their own dreams, which is totally the vibe I get from Margaret.

seagull

kiwifarms.net
On the subject of Bodyline (which I realize was brought up a year ago, so I'm not going to quote the post), there were allegations that the owner of Bodyline, Mr. Yan, was creeping on models long before Venus ever was involved.

The language in this post is sensationalist, but follows a similar pattern described by Venus. I'm pretty sure unnamed girl is Nadia, who Mr. Yan named a print after.
http://animeevolution.net/index.php?topic=15629.msg339451

Also, this is from a former Bodyline model. Her English isn't great, but it appears that she left Bodyline because they told her to get an abortion when she got pregnant (rumor has it, by a employee of the company).
http://yoshikololi.tumblr.com/post/39830211310/did-you-have-a-baby-you-left-bodyline-because-you

I initially heard about all of this on the /cgl/ rumor mill, so take it with a grain of salt. However, Bodyline's reputation currently is as such that members of the EGL community will not participate in the modelling contests, and some have even boycotted the company.

Shotgun Ronnie

Sleep-deprived autist.
kiwifarms.net
I was just reading some of the shit about her on Pretty Ugly Little Liars and you know, I feel sorry for her now.

Her mother is one of -those- stage mothers, and that is some hard shit to live with. When I used to act I knew and competed with a couple of girls who had stage mothers. One was a very nice girl and super talented, but she had the worst stage mother I have ever, ever seen, met, or read about. The other had an incredibly pushy stage mother but no talent.

We all went for the same job once (no-talent only got an audition because it was an open casting call). She was rejected in the first round. The other girl and I were the final 2 people in consideration for the role in the end, and I got it in large part due to the girl's mother. I don't believe it was because I was any more talented than her. Physically, I was less attractive and also required glasses (which the character didn't have), but they worked out she had an ungodly stage mother and passed her up. She absolutely cost her daughter that role. I know that was a major factor because they told my own mother.

That's why, no matter how much she wants to be famous, Venus won't succeed. As long as Margaret is involved and her 'manager' she's going to be ignored, if not outright ridiculed by the entertainment industry. Honestly, I'm not even really sure Venus herself wants to be famous. I sense a lot of reluctance.

I still think she's an annoying shit even without the super kawaii doll desu crap, I just know how hellish stage mothers are for young people. They are the absolute worst, and the nastiest of them are always the ones who are just using their kids to fulfill their own dreams, which is totally the vibe I get from Margaret.
I used to lurk PULL too and I would agree Venus' whole deal seems to do with her mother, though I never paid that much attention to her, but rather mainly to the Kiki Kannibal/Dakota Rose sisters, who also seemed to me like their parents played somewhat of a role in their current states past their scene era a few years back.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to lurk PULL too and I would agree Venus' whole deal seems to do with her mother, though I never paid that much attention to her, but rather mainly to the Kiki Kannibal/Dakota Rose sisters, who also seemed to me like their parents played somewhat of a role in their current states past their scene era a few years back.
The site surprised me with its views on Dakota. There are a few people who are highly critical of her but mostly people are quite positive about her. It's true that she's not as over the top as Kanadajin or Venus, but she's said some extremely hateful things about fat people, gay people, and her fans. She also shoops far more heavily than those two, including shooping her own videos. It just really surprised me how non-negative most of the posts were in nature. A lot of people stood up for her in the thread about her age.

Sorry for the OT stuff about Dakota.

I agree their mother seemed to be similarly involved. Not so much in their internet modelling gigs, but their mother is constantly slapping people with DCMAs and threatening legal action. It's clear she's over-involved, just not on the modelling side of thing the way Margaret Palermo is.

I don't think you can reach those levels of entitlement and ego without having one or more parents egging you on, telling you you're a kawaii special snowflake desusan, buying those ridiculously expensive clothes from Shibuya 109 and paying for Japanese language classes/books.

• Informative
Reactions: Nezy999

seagull

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea why suddenly everyone likes Dakota, because she was pretty much universally hated just a few years ago on /cgl/. However, as soon as she actually started getting modelling jobs in Japan, people stopped raging about her. /End OT

Lord, looking through Venus' ED article takes me back, thank god they've deleted most of the shit I wrote about her.
This video was my introduction to her:

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Venus's past in dance is more evidence of stage mother tampering. Sure, it's possible for kids to decide on their own to take dance classes, but every single stage mother I have ever met with no exceptions whatsoever make their kids do the entertainment four: jazz, tap, modern, ballet. They also typically make them take voice lessons (regardless of whether or not their preshus snowkflaek can hold a tune) and of course, drama classes. Shocking fact: You don't need to be a triple threat to be an actor, you just need to be a decent fucking actor.

Lord, looking through Venus' ED article takes me back, thank god they've deleted most of the shit I wrote about her.
This video was my introduction to her:
My first exposure to her was My Strange Addiction, and it made me roll my eyes so hard I just had to look her up. I felt certain she'd be a dramu whore and was probably on ED. I had a strong suspicion that the producers or her mother were manipulating stuff to make her seem more popular and widely known than she was because I was familiar with weebs and jvloggers and chans and some of the other 'living dolls' and had never heard of her. Sure enough, I found out later there was some heavy manipulation going on.

I have no idea why suddenly everyone likes Dakota, because she was pretty much universally hated just a few years ago on /cgl/. However, as soon as she actually started getting modelling jobs in Japan, people stopped raging about her. /End OT
Yeah, it seems like once she moved to Japan people forgot she was a massive fake and a huge asshole. Yes, she has a talent management agency representing her but Magibon did too. I think it's a talent agency as opposed to a modelling agency? Maybe it's different in Japan but here at least, it's much easier to get into a talent agency than an agency especially for modelling or acting, and talent agencies tend to collect all the people who were rejected by devoted modelling or acting agencies. I guess she has the most legitimate gigs of the JVlogging weeb girls, so people started accepting her? I find it really frustrating because I don't care how many jobs she books, her management company is the one selling her (you never see her promoting herself of her own accord on social media or going out and meeting people in Japan to create hype about herself) and she still needs the shit shooped and posed out of her to look anything like a model.

• Informative
Reactions: Nezy999 and seagull

seagull

kiwifarms.net
Right now I'm reading PULL for information on her b/f and other things after being linked by another kiwi. It seems most hope the b/f is real, but others think it's just a ploy for a Visa.
For her sake, I'm going to hope that he is for real, until that's proved otherwise. I'm hoping that it's going to be a chance for her to become less dependent on her mother and have a normal life. The main reason being listed for why people think the relationship is fake is that they can be pretty awkward together on camera, but honestly, I'm sure that everyone is awkward at the beginning of their first relationship.

That said, I can see how having him as a boyfriend is also an asset to her. She could eventually get a visa as a spouse if they married, and currently it's allowing her to do very popular Youtube tag videos (aka Look at my Japanese boyfriendo! videos). Also, apparently Manaki has been pursuing her since she was 14 (and he was 20) which does weird me out a bit, but there's plenty of people on PULL defending it :|

Here's one of the videos of them together for anyone just passing through.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My first intro to Venus was when this video came out three years ago. I never kept up tho.

Right now I'm reading PULL for information on her b/f and other things after being linked by another kiwi. It seems most hope the b/f is real, but others think it's just a ploy for a Visa.

http://prettyuglylittleliar.freeforums.org/venus-angelic-f12.html
Her boyfriend FAQ video was weird. And as the owner of a ragdoll neko kawaii desu I was disappointed that Venus specifically mentioned liking them. Of course, she would like Munchkins, who are the result of pure human selfishness and are bred because they're adorable in spite of all the back and leg problems they get later in life.
They really seemed to have nothing in common that was substantial, but she is only 17 I guess. "I like your hand because I like it", though? Jesus. Is he really 6 years older than her? That's pretty skeevy when you're only 16/17.

It really grates on me to see her imitate the mannerisms, posture and laugh of Japanese women. She's not Japanese.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino