Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, you can definitely see who has been editing most of Venus's videos. Looking back, it would be easy to see which ones Margo actually edited based on that video.

I hope this doesn't turn into a Perfect Blue scenario.
Perfect Blue was an adult anime film where later in the film it was revealed the pop idol's manager went insane and believed she was the pop idol herself, leading to several murders etc etc.
Have that fucker on DVD. Wonderfully messed up as films go.

As is, all I can do is sigh and hope Margo doesn't get more than a handful of views for these videos. Less so on the monetized ones.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The part where she bathed and shaved her legs in her dirty clothes water is fucking gross. In fact, that place she's staying in looks old and gross. I have never seen a 40 year old woman look so thirsty for attention.
That was the longest 6-odd minutes of my life that I will not be getting back. *sigh*

@Ponderous Pillock, I wouldn't be surprised if that babydoll nighty was actually Venus'.

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So much for Margo giving up on harassing her daughter to be in the spotlight like she's always dreamed. Mags needs to both be the star AND harass the living shit out of Venus. Mags has made copyright takedown claims on all of Venus's video, preventing V from posting her new vid today. I hope fullscreen sues Maggot into fucking oblivion.
Margo - compyright claim.jpg

Attachments

Ponderous Pillock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's because she knows there's no recourse for false DMCA takedowns, also Margo in her broken head probably still "owns" Venus.

I really do also hope Margo finds herself in legal trouble as they've attacked one of Fullscreen's mid-tier cash banks that they're developing into a more decent brand.

DrJonesHat

Known Troubled Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can file a counterclaim, which I'm sure that Fullscreen is in the process of doing right now, and filing DMCA claims for stuff you don't own is in fact legally actionable. Margo just opened herself to a major lawsuit, and possible criminal charges. I hope Fullscreen goes nuclear on her.

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's because she knows there's no recourse for false DMCA takedowns, also Margo in her broken head probably still "owns" Venus.

I really do also hope Margo finds herself in legal trouble as they've attacked one of Fullscreen's mid-tier cash banks that they're developing into a more decent brand.
They just handed Venus a $10k signing bonus (and apparently not an "advance" that'll come out of her future earnings), there's no way their legal team will let this slide, I don't think. Margo feels she owns / created the character "Venus Angelic" because she gave birth to Venus, so anything she does is Margo's (to mags). However, if Margo had any legal claim to the brand, the Fullscreen contract would have been with Margo and not Venus.

Also, even if Venus can't contest the past DMCA claims, there's zero way Mags can have claims on anything V made in the last 2 months. Also, filing an initial DMCA claim will get the content taken down swiftly; but false claims used to harass someone are considered perjury under US law (and since both YouTube [google] and Fullscreen are US based, I believe they'd be under US legal jurisdiction - but please correct me if I'm mistaken!) Here's some legalese about false takedown claims.

I doubt Venus has the money to hire a lawyer to fight this, but here's hoping Fullscreen earn their shekels by fighting this battle for their client.

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double post, but someone on lolcow just brought up a frightening point: they said that when you counterclaim a DMCA notice, your name and address (from the response / counterclaim) is sent to the party which filed the takedown notice. If true, this means Margo was a very clever girl. The takedown notice rocks Venus's world again, just as she was beginning to get a little hope that Mags' visa was almost up; it fucks with Venus's income; it shifts the attention back on Margo; and if Venus responds, Margo will get her address.

I HOPE that the counterclaim would use her management /business address, which keeps Venus physically safer.

Ponderous Pillock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, someone might have told her though that this was a possible way of getting Venus' address. Which makes it both clever on her part... and hilarious on ours. She thought there'd be little recourse to doing it as she can just sit out the timer of 14 days, not rechallenge it etc.

Fullscreen however, just signed Venus on and at a 50% rate easily if they were willing to fork over 10g to keep her on board. Right now, all that advertisement money for the month is going off to Margo too. Right as that million+ views video had landed too...

Yeah, they're going to be pissed.

purplebanana

kiwifarms.net
Margaret stretched an ugly and painful divorce for five or ten years (depending when she tells it). She alienated her child from the father, and the extended maternal family. Margo's capable of taking a very long time to extract her revenge. It'll be about causing pain as much as anything else.

Her 'eye of the tiger' morning routine video looks less fun now. On the fun side, she doesn't seem to know that lolcow has had her Tokyo address for several days.

I hope Venus stays strong through this.

Super Princess Tea Party on Youtube made some kind and thoughtful video letters to Venus a while back, also being a young person who also escaped an abusive parent. Not my usual fare but they did move me.

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just for fun, since Margo is getting jumped on for being a megacunt, here's one of Margo's new stans! They made a fan page and everything. Not a sock puppet, either - they're fucking serious. I don't know where these nutcases hide, but i hope it's far from me. And Venus.

Edit: dropped the pic

Margo - weird mags stan.jpg

YoloSwaggins

Morbidly Curious
kiwifarms.net
I feel really bad for V, getting away from an abusive parent is an uphill battle. I doubt Margo will let go anytime soon, she's been deprived her favourite dolly and will do anything to ruin it for everyone else. V's best bet is moving apartments and writing one final letter to tell Margo to back off from contacting her in any way.

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel really bad for V, getting away from an abusive parent is an uphill battle. I doubt Margo will let go anytime soon, she's been deprived her favourite dolly and will do anything to ruin it for everyone else. V's best bet is moving apartments and writing one final letter to tell Margo to back off from contacting her in any way.
With that kind of toxic person Margo is, you have to go no contact, period, which is what Venus has been doing. ANY attention whatsoever fuels the fire - even a letter stating that this is the end, that'll just make Margo thrilled that her campaign to hurt Venus is working. You just have to wait for them to find a new target and stay away.

Venus had briefly posted something this morning about being sad, but that it the end of the sadness was near. Many people speculated that she was talking about Margo's visa being up soon, which V must've been counting on as an end to this stress. Margo timed this legal shit well for maximum pain and trauma, since she might have to leave the country soon.
Margo - venus is sad.jpg

anusaurus

the ass is love
kiwifarms.net
So much for Margo giving up on harassing her daughter to be in the spotlight like she's always dreamed. Mags needs to both be the star AND harass the living shit out of Venus. Mags has made copyright takedown claims on all of Venus's video, preventing V from posting her new vid today. I hope fullscreen sues Maggot into fucking oblivion.
View attachment 80748
Marho's about to see what strikes are on YouTube. Expect a huge temper tantrum.

Fresh Grown Breasts

Your hand is staining my window.
kiwifarms.net
Fullscreen will no doubt push Venus to get a restraining order as well as fight the copyright claims on her behalf; they can't risk another episode as it's going to really knock their revenue and its creating a negative image of their new client. From what I've read they're pretty efficient and not shy with taking aggressive legal action. I don't think Margo thought this one through...

Just out of interest, does anyone know about her copywrite/trademark? There's no record of a copywrite/trademark for Venus Angelic in either the UK or the USA database. I was just wondering whether Margo could go for that tact that the copywrite/trademark of the actual name Venus Angelic is registered in her name therefore she owns the brand.

Last edited:

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fullscreen will no doubt push Venus to get a restraining order as well as fight the copyright claims on her behalf; they can't risk another episode as it's going to really knock their revenue and its creating a negative image of their new client. From what I've read they're pretty efficient and not shy with taking aggressive legal action. I don't think Margo thought this one through...

Just out of interest, does anyone know about her copywrite/trademark? There's no record of a copywrite/trademark for Venus Angelic in either the UK or the USA database. I was just wondering whether Margo could go for that tact that the copywrite/trademark of the actual name Venus Angelic is registered in her name therefore she owns the brand.
The copyright is a very grey legal area, but Venus clearly created the character "Venus Angelic" on her own at age 13. As she was a minor, it'll be impossible for either Margo OR Venus to definitively prove they own the material made when she was a minor and / or lived together. And that material is the only thing Margo can make a claim on; any material created in the past 2 months belongs to Fullscreen.

Regarding this claim - it seems that not only will YouTube take down a channel after the "3 strikes" rule happens (when you get 3 DMCA claims). After 4 days, the videos go back up and the revenue is then sent the the claimant / person who filed the takedown notice as the owner. Margo schemed until she found a way to get her hands on Venus's money once more.

But there's no way Fullscreen is going to kick back and watch their investment burn. Let's hope Venus has the wherewithal to push them for all the help they can give; she's not going to be able to this without a legal team, which she certainly can't afford.

If we have any US based legal persons in the house, feel free to weigh in; both Fullscreen and the YouTube servers are on US soil, which leaves this case under US jurisdiction for sure.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The copyright is a very grey legal area, but Venus clearly created the character "Venus Angelic" on her own at age 13. As she was a minor, it'll be impossible for either Margo OR Venus to definitively prove they own the material made when she was a minor and / or lived together. And that material is the only thing Margo can make a claim on; any material created in the past 2 months belongs to Fullscreen.

Regarding this claim - it seems that not only will YouTube take down a channel after the "3 strikes" rule happens (when you get 3 DMCA claims). After 4 days, the videos go back up and the revenue is then sent the the claimant / person who filed the takedown notice as the owner. Margo schemed until she found a way to get her hands on Venus's money once more.

But there's no way Fullscreen is going to kick back and watch their investment burn. Let's hope Venus has the wherewithal to push them for all the help they can give; she's not going to be able to this without a legal team, which she certainly can't afford.

If we have any US based legal persons in the house, feel free to weigh in; both Fullscreen and the YouTube servers are on US soil, which leaves this case under US jurisdiction for sure.
We'll see. Considering this is planned harassment, YT might decide to put Venus' channel as "protected" and any claims will have to be reviewed before action taken, or at least that's what happened to a couple popular gaming channels that were targeted.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino