Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
always got the impression Venus was a vanity project to create a 'perfect family' image that was mostly ignored and discarded
Venus existed to make her father marry Margo (mags got pregnant before they married; venus was around 1 when they got hitched.) She's never been a person to mags, venus is a means to an end. When margo got divorced - and dragged that shit out for 10 YEARS- venus was the reason margo got paid. But mistly, she was an annoyance and a punching bag for margo, a release valve for the feelings margo tries to hide in public. When venus's videos began to gain popularity, margo glommed onto the idea of venus finally not being useless, and the avenue by which margo could gain money and fame.

Even now, margo is utterly delusional about her influence, power and ideas. Just before venus's announcement yesterday about the channel relaunch along with her merchandise, margo was telling people that the only way venus would get anything back was to come to Seoul for a face to face with margo. Ando for venus to make a public apology to margo, and probably to get a divorce and come "home". Margo said if this didn't happen, she'd take legal action:
Screenshot_20160513-170155.png

Margo truly thinks she's vindicated and correct, which is why I fully expect her to lose her shit at least once in the nest few days - just as she did every few days before her visa was up. And once the channel is back up... prepare for WW3.

Sailor_Jupiter

"There is no answer to the Jupi question!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Margo is a very exciting subject to study (case in point, this creepy new IG featuring Venus' bunny) but we should try not to extrapolate too much.
View attachment 92658
Could SOMEONE who's brave and has money try to get that bunny back for her? I think if you pretended to be a sick fetishist who viewed Kappa as the victim and offered a decent amount of money, she might part with it. I would myself, but I've got no extra money (#poor) and I'm kind of scared of her. Would someone perhaps please put in the effort? Her keeping that beloved childhood toy from her daughter just GRATES on me whenever I think about it. Do you think there's any clever way to get it back for Venus? :(

The Viking of Disapproval

looks in your direction
kiwifarms.net
Could SOMEONE who's brave and has money try to get that bunny back for her? I think if you pretended to be a sick fetishist who viewed Kappa as the victim and offered a decent amount of money, she might part with it. I would myself, but I've got no extra money (#poor) and I'm kind of scared of her. Would someone perhaps please put in the effort? Her keeping that beloved childhood toy from her daughter just GRATES on me whenever I think about it. Do you think there's any clever way to get it back for Venus? :(
Leaving material possessions behind is a part of getting out of an abusive situation for most victims. Sad but true. Venus is a legal adult, she can deal with it on her own. There's no need to infantilize her, especially when Margo spent years doing exactly that. She's not some helpless little kid crying because her bunny was taken away. It's stupid for anyone to spend money on it, especially when it's just going to fund her mother's lifestyle. There are other, better ways to support Venus if that's what you really want to do. Chill out a little bit.

Johnny 13 gun

TRY NOT TO DIE
kiwifarms.net
While Margo has been on a proper rampage, it seems like Venus finally feels safe enough to leave the house with her mother out of the country completely. Her and Manaki drove to see Manaki's parents, and Venus put up a photo of her looking genuinely happy with the family dog.

IMG_20160513_202203.jpg
IMG_20160513_202225.jpg

I wonder if she talked to her in-laws about her psychotic mother, being as said psycho did attempt multiple times to contact them in order to get to Venus.

Sailor_Jupiter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leaving material possessions behind is a part of getting out of an abusive situation for most victims. Sad but true. Venus is a legal adult, she can deal with it on her own. There's no need to infantilize her, especially when Margo spent years doing exactly that. She's not some helpless little kid crying because her bunny was taken away. It's stupid for anyone to spend money on it, especially when it's just going to fund her mother's lifestyle. There are other, better ways to support Venus if that's what you really want to do. Chill out a little bit.
Meh. It just seems so awful, since that was probably one of her most prized possessions.

I'm not infantisizing her- if she tried to contact her Mom to get it back, she might end up stabbed or dumped in a sewer or something. It would be physically dangerous for her. It just seemed like a decent idea; this forum has spent $$ in weird crap before. It was just an idea, anyway.

ps: It must be worth a lot, or Margo wouldn't be taunting her with it in the background of photos and using it as bait to lure her to the airport- which, since Manaki was waiting in a "getaway car," she must have thought could have put her in physical danger. She was willing to risk meeting with a crazy person to get it.

Last edited:

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No big tantrum from mags yet, but I'm sure it's brewing. The photo of venus at her in laws with the dog will probably get her going, too - recall how at the beginning of all this, margo claimed manaki's dad hit on her (margo) and that venus purposefully broke her dog's leg in a massive aspie fit. Plenty of chimp out material there.

For now, margo is lurking her comments and hissing like a cat if someone points out her wares are crap:
20160513_190314.png

But... then why is there loose glitter on the bow? And why is it silver, just like the bear? Kinda looks like the glitter bear is covered in cheap glitter.
Screenshot_20160513-190324.jpg

GREEDY FIREMAN

archive.li is your comrade
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meh. It just seems so awful, since that was probably one of her most prized possessions.

I'm not infantisizing her- if she tried to contact her Mom to get it back, she might end up stabbed or dumped in a sewer or something. It would be physically dangerous for her. It just seemed like a decent idea; this forum has spent $$ in weird crap before. It was just an idea, anyway.

ps: It must be worth a lot, or Margo wouldn't be taunting her with it in the background of photos and using it as bait to lure her to the airport- which, since Manaki was waiting in a "getaway car," she must have thought could have put her in physical danger. She was willing to risk meeting with a crazy person to get it.
I can understand why you would want to do this, but chances are Margo would keep the doll and your money. Also it's best not to mess with any transaction involving stolen property.

Sailor_Jupiter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can understand why you would want to do this, but chances are Margo would keep the doll and your money. Also it's best not to mess with any transaction involving stolen property.
Yes, you've got a point.

I guess it's just frustrating to me: I have a kid sis who loves her stuffed animals, and maybe that's why... :(

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, you've got a point.

I guess it's just frustrating to me: I have a kid sis who loves her stuffed animals, and maybe that's why... :(
Fear not, Venus has a husband who has bought her a whole room of new stuffed animals that no one can take from her. And look at these 2 being adorable dorks together: as long as margo isnt physically in the same country and Venus is able to get her business back on track, I think she's gonna be ok.
Screenshot_20160513-193857.png

Margo, on the other hand, wants you to be turned on by her eating phallic ice cream
Screenshot_20160513-210100.png

Oh, and someone told her Venus was coming back online. She's adamant that "that's not how it works". Apparently in her world, venus's channel comes online when she says it comes online. Dis gon' be gud.
Screenshot_20160513-210135.jpg

Edit: margo is hip, fellow kids
Screenshot_20160513-225634.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
No big tantrum from mags yet, but I'm sure it's brewing. The photo of venus at her in laws with the dog will probably get her going, too - recall how at the beginning of all this, margo claimed manaki's dad hit on her (margo) and that venus purposefully broke her dog's leg in a massive aspie fit. Plenty of chimp out material there.

For now, margo is lurking her comments and hissing like a cat if someone points out her wares are crap:
View attachment 93914

But... then why is there loose glitter on the bow? And why is it silver, just like the bear? Kinda looks like the glitter bear is covered in cheap glitter.
View attachment 93915
She's not wrong, in a sense. It's not glitter; it's technically called "sparkle bear". My little cousin has a bear that looks exactly like this with a pink bow that says "diva" instead of princess.

The material is sparkly in-and-of-itself but it does have glitter on it too. And, as glitter is want to do, it gets on/in everything and never comes out. Doesn't matter much though, as we all know Marg isn't going to actually send out anything anyone buys anyway.

purplebanana

kiwifarms.net

Venus took things when she left. If the bunny was truly precious to her she could have taken it.

Margo only pulled it from sale and used it in that photo because Lolcow (and probably Pull) was carrying on about it, with people saying they'd buy it for Venus. Margo's fucking with the viewers, not with Venus.

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Uncanny Valley @HinRai she is staying in a party neighborhood for university students, so she's just filming people hanging on the main strip between going to bars / clubs / restaurants. An anon saw her out and about and said margo stands out pretty significantly due to her age and the fact that it's obvious she isn't there with her kid/s who are in college (besides being a forigner).

So margo is the cringey, "cool mom! Wait, just call me margo, ahahaha! I'm not friends with older people, they're so BORING don't you think?"

Edit: just wanted to point this out; margo refers to this dude as a grandfather. He can't be more than 10 years older than her, if that.
Screenshot_20160514-152844.jpg

Last edited:
T

TL 611

kiwifarms.net
Part of me wonders if venus is actually getting the channel back. She doesn't have the email associated with the account, nor any of the other accounts (other than her IG). I mean it's obvious it's her in the videos but she's totally locked out of anything VenusAngelic, so it's hard to prove the account is hers. I don't see YouTube staff really giving a shit about her problem either.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino