Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

purplebanana

kiwifarms.net
@Ponderous Pillock Yeah, that's been the consensus over at lolcow as well. And sadly, someone there had a great point: Margo made a specific reference to their car being gone in her re-post of Venus's photo. I think she's back in Japan and around their house - she's seen that their car hasn't been there and was trying to taunt them about it (they're on a holiday at Mana's parents' house.)
I too think she's back and stalking them. I don't think these are old pics.

• Agree
Reactions: Sexy Rexxy

cmcki

penguinkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like we're watching a horrible crime unfold in slow motion.
This. This is the only thread here that I cannot bear to read. There are many I don't read, or don't like, but none of them give me the same sense of revulsion this does. I just keep checking the end every so often to see if Mom's gone away yet.

Last edited:

glass_houses

Absolutely impartial.
kiwifarms.net
This. This is the only thread here that I cannot bear to read. There are many I don't read, or don't like, but none of them give me the same sense of revulsion this does. I just keep checking the end very so often to see if Mom's gone away yet.
Margo won't go away. She'll be hunting Venus down forever. And if Venus lies down, Margo will go after Manaki. It'll only end when Margo is dead.

It is like the plot of a B grade thriller, isn't it?

Mysterious Lady

* true lady *
kiwifarms.net
I guess it’s just to intimidate Venus. Maggot is a dumb cunt, but if she currently is on her way to capture... oh... I mean... "free Venus from the pedo Manaki", she wouldn’t post any photos which would indicate that.
She would rather post some photos which were taken in Korea a few days ago to make Venus feel safe and then suddenly appear in front of her door in Japan. Like the last time when she did that cringy video where she tried to portray Manaki as a violent guy.

Ouija Board

Worldwide Gangster Computer God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have been reading this thread and have been fascinated by this whole thing. I was watching some of Venus' videos before it was taken down and I am glad that she is getting back. Like everyone else, I am eagerly awaiting what Margo's reaction is going to be.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
I have been reading this thread and have been fascinated by this whole thing. I was watching some of Venus' videos before it was taken down and I am glad that she is getting back. Like everyone else, I am eagerly awaiting what Margo's reaction is going to be.
Knowing Margo she'll play the victim and act as if everyone is against her. She'll lie about what went down, probably say Venus teamed up with youtube or paid them off or whatever. I doubt we'll get any kind of video, unless it's a "here's how this went down" kinda of video. Probably a lot of butthurt posts on whatever it is she's using now.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Knowing Margo she'll play the victim and act as if everyone is against her. She'll lie about what went down, probably say Venus teamed up with youtube or paid them off or whatever. I doubt we'll get any kind of video, unless it's a "here's how this went down" kinda of video. Probably a lot of butthurt posts on whatever it is she's using now.
Or "Evil Manaki can now even manipulate youtube itself in order to hurt me, that's how dangerous he is!"

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welp, Margo is either really committed to making it look like she's in Japan - or, based on her weird "where's the car, huh, Manaki?" comment and her new airport photos, she's back just in time to harass Venus before the channel goes live on Monday.

Margo has returned to saying Venus is a cheater who abuses animals - and has "stolen my life". We're at a very dangerous stage, kiwis. Margo believes that everything Venus has done rightfully belongs to her; that she is the real character of Venus Angelic (see her last video; also said the band can have a new face because its hers); and that Venus moving out an on with her professional life is exactly the same as trying to kill Margo. I don't think it's too much of a stretch saying that Margo would have zero qualms with getting rid of Venus by any means she sees as necessary at this point.
image (30).jpeg mags.JPG mags2.JPG

We all knew the channel coming back was going to tip her over the edge. Cross your fingers, make a prayer circle, make a sage smudge, do what you need to do. Now we wait.

Ponderous Pillock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It definitely has the feeling of calm before the storm. When the channel returns the week of that period will be the big problem. Easily the most dangerous period too. I doubt Venus will dare set foot outside of her home for a while until Margo has buggered off.

My prediction?

Margo Meltdown will happen around Wednesday when her second DMCA request will be rebuffed. She will attack either Manaki, Venus, or Manaki's car. Causing damage. This will lead to a police call which will be responded to more strongly due to previous interactions and the fact it will come from a Japanese National. Cue the police looking into Margo's status and black marking her, booting her out and back to Korea.

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She will attack either Manaki, Venus, or Manaki's car. Causing damage. This will lead to a police call which will be responded to more strongly due to previous interactions and the fact it will come from a Japanese National. Cue the police looking into Margo's status and black marking her, booting her out and back to Korea.
My take: I think you underestimate Margo's patience in some arenas. For instance, she had Venus's home address for 6 weeks. She could have gone there at any time to harass Venus, but she waited specifically until her visa was nearly up, when Venus might be more relaxed and come outside. Margo also came there right before Manaki came home from work - she waiting for that, too. I wonder how long it took her to figure out their routine. THAT is some patient, creepy, unnervingly crazy behavior. It makes me think that whatever she's got up her sleeve will be more than a sudden tantrum.

Ponderous Pillock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My take: I think you underestimate Margo's patience in some arenas. For instance, she had Venus's home address for 6 weeks. She could have gone there at any time to harass Venus, but she waited specifically until her visa was nearly up, when Venus might be more relaxed and come outside. Margo also came there right before Manaki came home from work - she waiting for that, too. I wonder how long it took her to figure out their routine. THAT is some patient, creepy, unnervingly crazy behavior. It makes me think that whatever she's got up her sleeve will be more than a sudden tantrum.
Her patience is also breaking, as is her mental state, you can see it from her later postings after her visa and even on her supposed return to Japan. Nothing is working definitively and the money is oh most certainly running out.

Margo is approaching cornered animal territory and it means that reality will be breaking much further for her, to the point she will try something when the channels she used previously. Namely the DMCA strikes. Fails.

caffeinated_wench

kiwifarms.net
This. This is the only thread here that I cannot bear to read. There are many I don't read, or don't like, but none of them give me the same sense of revulsion this does. I just keep checking the end every so often to see if Mom's gone away yet.
And to think, this is one of the threads I would visit because there was some hope to be found in Venus escaping from her crazy mom. :c

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino