Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

purplebanana

kiwifarms.net
how do we know if these pictures are recent, or if she's uploading pictures she took long ago?
We don't think they are from two years ago when she visited, mainly because the suitcases in her road pic are the same dinged up silver ones from her confirmed recent Korea hostel video.

The weather's been bad for a few days so we know she came in before that because the pictures are sunny. I do think she posted the airport jellyfish pic more or less on arrival, then all the road/ bridge pics on a few days delay to throw people off. But then she shared in real time again: the insta pic of her host's paintings, which showed us what listing it would be. I'm home sick and bored and have actually worked out the street address she's staying at from that one pic > airbnb > google earth. It's not really necessary to post it here but you get what I mean - she can't help but share.

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We don't think they are from two years ago when she visited, mainly because the suitcases in her road pic are the same dinged up silver ones from her confirmed recent Korea hostel video.

The weather's been bad for a few days so we know she came in before that because the pictures are sunny. I do think she posted the airport jellyfish pic more or less on arrival, then all the road/ bridge pics on a few days delay to throw people off. But then she shared in real time again: the insta pic of her host's paintings, which showed us what listing it would be. I'm home sick and bored and have actually worked out the street address she's staying at from that one pic > airbnb > google earth. It's not really necessary to post it here but you get what I mean - she can't help but share.
Nice detective work, banana. I wonder if she's going to produce some more autism soon..

McRascal

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
God. Why does she want that channel so bad? Without her kid that channel isn't some faucet of money. Even the most popular youtubes that go silent and stop producing content stop making money eventually. Is she just trying to spite venus?
Yep, she just wants to spite her and have control, because she's always been in total control of her daughter's life. So now that Venus is saying "no" and being independent, Margo is losing that control, which is why she's gone complete apeshit over it.

purplebanana

kiwifarms.net
Enjoy trying to stay in the US without some kind of long term resident status. We're very twitchy about foreigners overstaying their welcome right now. Especially batshit crazy foreigners.
She has 90 days as a tourist (and is used to working with that) but how can she make it that long? Does she not understand how long launching a case will take? If she reopens the webstore someone's going to dob her in for doing business while on a tourist visa. And that's more serious in places like the US.

Edit: I think Margo has a real and diabolical plan here. From the EFF:

"Unless the rightsholder files a copyright infringement lawsuit against you within two weeks of receiving your counter-notice, your video will be restored and the "strike" removed from your account. If the rightsholder does sue, your video stays down until the lawsuit is resolved."

Checkmate Margo. I think Venus needs to look for a new career.

But seriously do any of these people ever realize how expensive it'd be to sue Youtube? Oh yeah, the answer's no cause something something narcissism.
Not Youtube. She sues Venus and Youtube have to keep the videos down.

Last edited:

knux

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God. Why does she want that channel so bad? Without her kid that channel isn't some faucet of money. Even the most popular youtubes that go silent and stop producing content stop making money eventually. Is she just trying to spite venus?
She's the biggest narcissist I've ever seen and narcs cannot lose anything. They have to win, no matter what.
Look at that Vordrak guy that is obsessed with Null and taking down KiwiFarms. Same deal.
These nutters have to win and they will destroy everything they have than rather lie down and accept defeat.

Juscum

Unmistakable Serial Killer Vibe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this has been posted already, but someone else reuploaded a video of Venus called "How I Ran Away From Home" a few months ago and I haven't seen it here. Venus has heard all Maggot's shit before. Poor kid nearly cries a few times retelling it.

Highlights:
  • Manaki wanted Venus out of a tiny, dirty place in South Korea because it was obviously unsafe and unlivable. 1:10
  • Mags told Venus she would become a homeless prostitute in a foreign country. 2:16
  • Mags told all her friends Manaki is a pedophile. 2:40
  • And a psychopath. 2:45
  • Venus doesn't believe in marrying for wealth, contrary to Maggot's beliefs. 2:55
  • Venus doesn't like that Maggot was screeching on social media in her name. 3:19
  • Mags habitually threatens to kill herself to Venus when Venus expresses dissent. 4:14
  • Mags threw a knife at Venus when she was 13. 4:38
  • "Every little thing that could be misunderstood might escalate." 5:07
  • Maggot would hit Venus for not understanding or misunderstanding things because Maggot "said it's a way to educate" her. 5:17
  • Poor Venus admits she used to think she deserved it. 5:53
  • "I just want to be happy and have a family and a safe home." 6:42
  • At 7:20 Venus talks about how she left South Korea for Japan. I'm not transcribing this because it's fairly straightforward, but you can skip to 7:20 to hear it.
  • The sweetest optimism from her at 10:38.

Jacquetta

This Badass Self
kiwifarms.net
She has 90 days as a tourist (and is used to working with that) but how can she make it that long? Does she not understand how long launching a case will take?
Apparently she doesn't, and she also doesn't understand how long it takes to get this shit settled.

A family member filed a lawsuit against someone when I was in high school, it was pretty open and shut in favour of my relative (like the other party fucking admitted they still had the stuff they swiped that my relative was suing to get back), and it still took like three and a half years for the whole thing to get through the court system.

Granted, they countersued my relative for the hell of it and that probably bogged things down a ton, but my point still stands.

There is no way this is going to get worked out in 90 days, especially if you're suing a company the size of Youtube. I can't wait to see her reaction when she realises that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino