Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

DrJonesHat

Known Troubled Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Margo is probably having eye spasms and grinding her teeth together in the darkness of her small, dark Airbnb apartment looking at the bright screen of her iPhone 6 as she watches her daughter's videos in a silent rage.
Anything that pisses Margo off is good in my book. I hope Maggot runs out of money of soon and is forced to go back to Europe.

Ouija Board

Worldwide Gangster Computer God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just going to get the popcorn out and sit back and watch Margo go into spasms over Venus' videos and knowing that her now independent daughter is making a decent living and has a loving husband and that Margo is just pitifully living in an airbnb with practically no income. This has got to be driving Margo nuts.

purplebanana

kiwifarms.net
Well that ended up being a really ironic post!

For anyone who missed Venus' video in the garden, she said Margo claimed on 20 videos; that Youtube had assured Venus that no matter what claims were made in future her channel would be safe; that she is busy studying; that having no YT for two months taught her how much she loves it and will now post three times a week; that she has merch coming including the t-shirt she was wearing in the vid.

I really think Marge is still in the US, and that this time she'll do the court thing and keep it off air for longer. How much longer, who knows. We don't know what financial and legal resources she has.

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really think Marge is still in the US, and that this time she'll do the court thing and keep it off air for longer. How much longer, who knows. We don't know what financial and legal resources she has.
Well, nothing legal could have happened in the last few days. It's been a long weekend here in the States; it's 9pm on Memorial day, and the courts have been closed for 3 days. If Margo had gained some sort of legal stay, it would have gone through tomorrow, or the channel would never have been restored if she filed something before Friday.

Margo's army might have mass reported the videos; Google / YouTube / Alphabet has been closed for days, so they may not have fixed it so she wasn't taken down automatically by reports before the long weekend. But this is fucked UP.

EDIT: And there we go! Margo is suing; sending notices; and blackmailing Venus for $3,000/month. That'll reeeallly help your lawsuit, Margo. The US doesn't fuck around with that shit. I hope this bitch goes to US prison. We don't play.
Margo - blackmail.jpg Margo - venus lets loose.jpg

EDIT 2: Venus edit's the caption. Good for you, honey. Be mad. STAY MAD. That's the thing that'll keep her from hurting you; she banks on you loving her. If you can detach from that, she can't hurt you any more.
Margo - venus' fury.jpg

Last edited:

freyalise

。゚✶ฺ.ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ.✶゚ฺ。
kiwifarms.net
Venus just posted on her instagram that margo wants 3000 dollars a month from Venus or else she'll report her channel/sue her :( What a wonderful mother, demanding money from your child who you've repeatedly threatened and abused
[GALLERY=media, 1876]Venusangelic by freyalise posted May 31, 2016 at 12:24 AM[/GALLERY]

R

RM 810

kiwifarms.net
Well, nothing legal could have happened in the last few days. It's been a long weekend here in the States; it's 9pm on Memorial day, and the courts have been closed for 3 days. If Margo had gained some sort of legal stay, it would have gone through tomorrow, or the channel would never have been restored if she filed something before Friday.

Margo's army might have mass reported the videos; Google / YouTube / Alphabet has been closed for days, so they may not have fixed it so she wasn't taken down automatically by reports before the long weekend. But this is fucked UP.

EDIT: And there we go! Margo is suing; sending notices; and blackmailing Venus for $3,000/month. That'll reeeallly help your lawsuit, Margo. The US doesn't fuck around with that shit. I hope this bitch goes to US prison. We don't play.
View attachment 99999 View attachment 100000
>Yes mom, you have 152IQ

Who wants to bet that Margo threw that in Venus' face constantly? It's such a random thing to bring up.

DogTelephone

kiwifarms.net
I don't really understand how this could happen within a short period of time, other than Margo just putting in more false claims, and banking on YouTube's broken system.
Hopefully once it's work hours Tuesday, YouTube will restore Venus' account like they told her. Or Fullscreen will get them on the phone or something.
It literally isn't a company but one lone crazy woman putting in a million copyright claims just because she wants to hurt the content creator, not because she has any claim to the videos at all. If this situation isn't justified for protected account type, then what is? Maybe they don't exist.
But I hope Venus has been saving these emails, and starting to build a case. This just sucks.

purplebanana

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 100001
It appears to be a threat to sue rather than actually doing it right now.

The Viking of Disapproval

looks in your direction
kiwifarms.net
I was expecting something like this, which is a real shame since I was looking forward to the channel coming back. *sigh*

Have to say though, I'm proud of Venus for expressing her anger openly. She's 110% justified. Confronting your abuser directly takes a LOT of guts, too. I'm sure this is the first time she's ever been able to take a stand against her mother (without being hit or having a fucking knife thrown at her head.) Here's hoping Fullscreen gets their shit together and sues this crazy bitch into oblivion. This is the very definition of blackmail, something has to be done.

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
Lol if Margo wants to get her ass to Detroit I can get her a job at Burger King.

I was expecting something like this, which is a real shame since I was looking forward to the channel coming back. *sigh*

Have to say though, I'm proud of Venus for expressing her anger openly. She's 110% justified. Confronting your abuser directly takes a LOT of guts, too. I'm sure this is the first time she's ever been able to take a stand against her mother (without being hit or having a fucking knife thrown at her head.) Here's hoping Fullscreen gets their shit together and sues this crazy bitch into oblivion. This is the very definition of blackmail, something has to be done.
Poor kid.
Plus it looks like Margo dragged Venus out of the UK because she was being investigated for abuse.
1464649150818.png

Last edited:

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That didn't last long. So much for Youtube's protected program.
Does anyone know if Fullscreen have done anything at all during this saga?
It's the tail end of a long holiday weekend in the States - no one's been in the office for at least 3 days. Venus's channel was restored after US business hours Friday. My guess is that YouTube didn't set the auto takedown protection before the long weekend. Hopefully, that will be fixed tomorrow morning (it's almost 11pm California time.)

Fullscreen has been planning Venus's debut in the hiatus - they're due to release merchandise in the next couple of days, she had just announced it in a video posted today. So they are working with her closely, but this shit takes time. And Margo has nothing BUT time on her hands to try to fuck Venus up.

I'm astounded by Margo's stupidity; how is Venus supposed to pay her a lifelong monthly blackmail of $3000 if she has no channel for income? And If Venus doesn't pay her this blackmail, how does Margo think she'd win a court case when she's blackmailed her daughter?? She's put herself in a no win scenario; she can upset Venus, but that doesn't put money in her Denny's parfait and world travel fund. She's the worst kind of idiot: one who thinks she's a genius.

purplebanana

kiwifarms.net
FFS
That didn't last long. So much for Youtube's protected program.
Does anyone know if Fullscreen have done anything at all during this saga?
Hmmm let's see. Fullscreen let Venus put her own home address on the counter-notices, so Margo was able to visit the house and stalk to the point where they felt the need to go stay at Manaki's parents' house. There's that. And they're planning a merch line with Venus.

I'm astounded by Margo's stupidity; how is Venus supposed to pay her a lifelong monthly blackmail of $3000 if she has no channel for income? And If Venus doesn't pay her this blackmail, how does Margo think she'd win a court case when she's blackmailed her daughter?? She's put herself in a no win scenario; she can upset Venus, but that doesn't put money in her Denny's parfait and world travel fund. She's the worst kind of idiot: one who thinks she's a genius.
So true. Margo must actually believe this blackmail is going to work, and/or that her lawsuit is going to be so gripping to a judge that they can't help but rule in her favour.

purplebanana

kiwifarms.net
A lot of her followers/asspatters seem to be trolls, but Margo has enough exceptional legit fans that I wouldn't be surprised if they also flag Venus' videos.
Sure you can easily flag a vid for its content, but to send a DCMA notice you have to be prepared to go to court as well - you are making a statement about your ownership of the content. A casual fan isn't going to go that far.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino