Trainwreck Margaret / Margo Palermo, VenusAngelic's Mom - Batshit narcissist, homeless stalker, river Kappa

The Viking of Disapproval

looks in your direction
kiwifarms.net
Lol if Margo wants to get her ass to Detroit I can get her a job at Burger King.
The thought of her trying to hold down a real job is hilarious, and at this rate it's going to become a reality. Too bad Margo isn't a "well-educated, pale-skinned virgin" or else she could totes sell herself to wealthy Hungarian men! :lol: She may be sociopath, but I don't think she has enough superficial charm to ever land herself a salary position. Maybe she shouldn't have beaten her only source of income.

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
The thought of her trying to hold down a real job is hilarious, and at this rate it's going to become a reality. Too bad Margo isn't a "well-educated, pale-skinned virgin" or else she could totes sell herself to wealthy Hungarian men! :lol: She may be sociopath, but I don't think she has enough superficial charm to ever land herself a salary position. Maybe she shouldn't have beaten her only source of income.
Let's just say that Margo does a complete 180, gets mental help, moves back to the EU, and leaves Venus alone (that will never happen). With her chimp out online, child abuse accusations, trying to extort money from her daughter, her false copyright claim, and her creepy behavior on television, nobody would hire her.

anusaurus

the ass is love
kiwifarms.net
Let's just say that Margo does a complete 180, gets mental help, moves back to the EU, and leaves Venus alone (that will never happen). With her chimp out online, child abuse accusations, trying to extort money from her daughter, her false copyright claim, and her creepy behavior on television, nobody would hire her.
Isn't she wanted for tax evasion in EU?

Halberd Sonichu

JUST FEELING SUPER!
kiwifarms.net
when the lawsuit blows up in her face, want to make any guess where this kappa swimming next. my bet it back to good old Korea to continue her stalking from a distances.

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't she wanted for tax evasion in EU?
In the UK, yes.

Margo is drunk and on a roll, people. Saddle up.
Margo - Vennos fan will kill me.jpg Margo - animal killer tried to bite my finger off.jpg margo7.jpg margo8.jpg margo9.jpg margo10.jpg

- Margo goes over her whole tale of woe once more, including the animal harm accusations. New claim: the rabid psychopath Venoos tried to bite off her mama's finger! Biting the hand that feeds her! (with food Venus paid for) Oh, and Venoos makes $15,000 a month, so $3k is not much for mama, no? Also claims that Venus faked a US high school diploma to get into Japan. She's a riot.

- claims she will be killed by one of Venus's fans

- Margo HAD to go to Japan, she is just worried mother! But then when she stalked Venus to her house, the police confirmed that Venus is "Literally taking the piss out of me". You heard it here first: Venus steals Margo's urine.

- Well well well. Now Margo says that the work is NOT hers 100% - it was a 50/50 venture between her and Venus. Then why should everything belong to YOU, Margo? (lol, like maggot ever did shit but soak up cash and try to sell her daughter's virginity)

- YouTube saw Margo's suffering and instigated the channel shutdown and lawsuit on her behalf. Margo is that important, guise.

- Margo wasn't obligated to send Venus to private language schools, guys. And she's not obligated to love her. She did everything she had to do... except send her to school, but is Venus even grateful? NO!

More to come, I'm sure.

EDIT 1: Caption edits! Margo says she was abused by her parents - and finishes the sentence by saying even though she was abused by her parents, she would never say so publicly. This is written on her public profile. Margo blames her abusive parents for having abuse genes which skipped her completely and went straight to Venus.
Margo - parents abused me.jpg

EDIT 2: Manaki is living high and mighty on Margo's money - Venus has to pay him to stay married for her SPOUSE VISA. Man, Margo is super, super salty that Venus has that Venus, and a husband. Oh, and not giving Margo control of the brand and money is "an act of killing me".
Margo - an act of killing me.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol, didn't Manaki have enough loot to afford a multi-room apt. and a car in Tokyo before he met Venus? But sure Margo, he's totally living off his waifu's youtube peanuts.
Yeah, it keeps flipping back and forth from Manaki is poor factory worker pedo who can't afford a real stove to Venoos and Manaki are millionaires with 1000 meter apartment made of gold, and won't give crumbs to her poor mother. Fucking kek.

knux

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Margo is drunk and on a roll, people. Saddle up.
View attachment 100596 View attachment 100597 View attachment 100598 View attachment 100599 View attachment 100600 View attachment 100601

- Margo goes over her whole tale of woe once more, including the animal harm accusations. New claim: the rabid psychopath Venoos tried to bite off her mama's finger! Biting the hand that feeds her! (with food Venus paid for) Oh, and Venoos makes $15,000 a month, so $3k is not much for mama, no? Also claims that Venus faked a US high school diploma to get into Japan. She's a riot.

- claims she will be killed by one of Venus's fans

- Margo HAD to go to Japan, she is just worried mother! But then when she stalked Venus to her house, the police confirmed that Venus is "Literally taking the piss out of me". You heard it here first: Venus steals Margo's urine.

- Well well well. Now Margo says that the work is NOT hers 100% - it was a 50/50 venture between her and Venus. Then why should everything belong to YOU, Margo? (lol, like maggot ever did shit but soak up cash and try to sell her daughter's virginity)

- YouTube saw Margo's suffering and instigated the channel shutdown and lawsuit on her behalf. Margo is that important, guise.

- Margo wasn't obligated to send Venus to private language schools, guys. And she's not obligated to love her. She did everything she had to do... except send her to school, but is Venus even grateful? NO!

More to come, I'm sure.

EDIT 1: Caption edits! Margo says she was abused by her parents - and finishes the sentence by saying even though she was abused by her parents, she would never say so publicly. This is written on her public profile. Margo blames her abusive parents for having abuse genes which skipped her completely and went straight to Venus.
View attachment 100605

EDIT 2: Manaki is living high and mighty on Margo's money - Venus has to pay him to stay married for her SPOUSE VISA. Man, Margo is super, super salty that Venus has that Venus, and a husband. Oh, and not giving Margo control of the brand and money is "an act of killing me".
View attachment 100609
Gotta be upset if she's started drinking heavily and ranting again.
Any news on Venus' channel?

purplebanana

kiwifarms.net
Gotta be upset if she's started drinking heavily and ranting again.
Any news on Venus' channel?
We should expect that to take as long as last time: 6-8 weeks. There is no turning back from the copyright claim process unless Margo withdraws the claims herself. And we know the sum of money she wants for that.

Interestingly Margo confesses in the caps above she can't afford the lawsuit. So a roundabout of copyright claims is all she can afford, and be assured she'll do it again, and again.

I hope Venus does not consider paying her off.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino