Mari and Eliot - tranny-critical trannies who are too cool to be tranny

Mars Attacks!

ack/acks/ackself
kiwifarms.net
I didn't see a thread for these two so I thought I'd make one. Please enjoy.

Mari (formerly on Tumblr as agender-offender, recently moved to psychic-renegade) and Eliot (formerly edgemaster-8000, now angry-albino-androgyne) are rather infamous in the Tumblr "truscum" community. They are a couple who both call themselves agender sex dysphorics, but are unable to rationalize these feelings with their radical feminist "gender is entirely socialization" ideology. At first glance their blogs might appear to be typical anti-SJ, anti-special snowflake stuff, but reading more into it reveals that they are in fact the Specialest Snowflakes of All:

(unfortunately all of the content on her old blog has been deleted. there were some exceptional posts on there, including her basically saying she is the only real dysphoric person in the world)

Naturally, this has caused a stir in the Tumblr trans community, resulting in a lot of anon hate with hilarious results:

Also, Eli is clearly very codependent in their relationship, and it doesn't sound like Mari treats her well:

Some responses to Mari's old posts and general gossip can be found here.

Smarmy

Hip jung Fräulein
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember these two. Once upon a time, one of them went on this huge rant about how masturbation is disgusting and selfish and makes you a terrible person etc. I'm gonna see if I can find it again. In the meantime, here's a post talking about Mari a little bit more. It touches (heh) on the masturbation issue.

Mars Attacks!

ack/acks/ackself
kiwifarms.net
Another thing about Eliot is that she has changed her self-diagnosis many times. Her about page used to say she was legally blind, nonhuman (but not otherkin because that's too mainstream), autistic, and probably other things before that. Every time she changes what conditions she's decided she has this month, she denies ever claiming that she had the previous conditions in the first place, as seen here:

Last edited:

Mars Attacks!

ack/acks/ackself
kiwifarms.net
I remember these two. Once upon a time, one of them went on this huge rant about how masturbation is disgusting and selfish and makes you a terrible person etc. I'm gonna see if I can find it again. In the meantime, here's a post talking about Mari a little bit more. It touches (heh) on the masturbation issue.
Sorry for double posting, but this is extra funny considering how both of them are vehemently against BDSM or other kinks they consider "abusive."

FisterSister

Time is important and I am a clock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In all my dealings with Mari and Elliot I have never been fully sure Elliot isn't just Mari with another account. He is apparently albino and has all these rare conditions and he honestly sounds like an OC that got out of hand.
Mari loves to be controversial for the attention, she thrives on it, and I think having another account to post from about their imaginary abusive relationship gets her far more attention that just her account alone.

Hanamura

Darkness, endless, despair, fear no more
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I remember Mari.
Like, two years ago I was into the truscum community on Tumblr (I still hold truscum beliefs, but meh I don't find it necessary to keep a separate blog just for it now.)
Pretty much everyone that wasn't Eli hated her.
Mari is pretty much a cis female who has a severe phobia of pregnancy and penis, and so she thinks that makes her the one true agender and that any other tranny that isn't her boyfriend is a faker and lying.
I can't believe she's still around.
http://archive.li/agender-offender.tumblr.com
Here's a bunch of archived shit from her old blog. Enjoy.

Wilhelm

what fuck
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I remember Mari.
Like, two years ago I was into the truscum community on Tumblr (I still hold truscum beliefs, but meh I don't find it necessary to keep a separate blog just for it now.)
Pretty much everyone that wasn't Eli hated her.
Mari is pretty much a cis female who has a severe phobia of pregnancy and penis, and so she thinks that makes her the one true agender and that any other tranny that isn't her boyfriend is a faker and lying.
I can't believe she's still around.
http://archive.li/agender-offender.tumblr.com
Here's a bunch of archived shit from her old blog. Enjoy.
A cock-phobia? Where'd that come from?

but srsly, how you could be terf and truscum in the same frangent????
Say it with me now: :autism:
Still, I've never seen anything like this. Must be turbo tism :spudking:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino