• :neckbeard:

Skitzocow Maria Conklin-Matthie / Marie Conklin / Rockin' DemoDancing skeleton with a history of child abuse

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by offendatron, Apr 19, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  1. Maria Conklin-Matthie is a one-woman cabaret show, demonstrating her singing and dancing skills for an adoring Facebook audience of 110,000+ middle-aged women. Perhaps more interestingly, she is known for enabling a 22 year old woman to make sexual advances on her 13 year old son after meeting him on Runescape. Seriously.

[GALLERY=media, 3372]17553887_1311400875603121_1786995366452644017_n by offendatron posted Apr 19, 2017 at 3:48 PM[/GALLERY]

She can be found streaming just about every day on Facebook, and is flagged "Typically replies within an hour", interacting often with her fanbase.

You can also view her videos on her YouTube page. These range from the usual fare of horrible singing, to cooking videos, and whatever other miscellaneous crap she comes up with.

In 2007, Maria's 13 year old son (name unknown) successfully bought a gf on Runescape, and entered a relationship with 22 year old Kathryn Brauch of Port Hueneme, California. Kathryn would go so far as to send the boy a cell phone to exchange nude pictures with him. On July 1st, Kathryn traveled 3,000 miles to meet up with the boy in Potsdam, New York, where he and Maria lived.

By all accounts, Kathryn was allowed to stay in the home with Maria and her son. Maria allowed them to engage in multiple sex acts over a short period of time. Allegedly, Kathryn Brauch also molested another boy while in town.

Maria was sentenced to a mere 30 days in St. Lawrence County Jail for endangering the welfare of a child. In June, 2008, Brauch would be sentenced to three years in prison and the sex offender registry. Her charges were two counts of 2nd degree Sexual Abuse, two counts of 2nd degree Criminal Sexual Act, two counts of 2nd degree Rape, two counts of Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance, and Endangering the Welfare of a Child.

Full story here and here.

[GALLERY=media, 3374]Twisted-potsdam-opoly.preview by offendatron posted Apr 19, 2017 at 3:48 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 3373]Board Game Screencap by offendatron posted Apr 19, 2017 at 3:48 PM[/GALLERY]

Maria's most recent brush with the media would be two stories in a local newspaper, the Watertown Daily Times and North Country Now for her innovative board game, Potsdamopoly. It's a shoddy reskin of Monopoly with local landmarks.

That's all I've got on her. She doesn't seem to have a job, and already has some negative attention as well as white knights on Facebook. I just thought it'd be funny to share her crazy song-and-dance videos here, but then I found all this shit about letting her son get molested by MMO players. Like I said above, I'm sure there's plenty of material in her Facebook ravings and 1,000 some-odd YouTube videos.

Please let me know if you like the post or if there's anything I can do to make it better, this is my first post like this ever. I will be doing more research on her soon, staring into the abyss and seeing what I can come back with.

Misc. links, including alternate YouTube channels and Twitter:
    http://radaris.com/p/Maria/Matthie/
    https://twitter.com/bcf8773dda18497/followers?lang=en
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFxC-2LMF30JDmMcPYpB97g
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu1hT-ZiYaURb2ByILibCAw
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwaEuDIRu6jhYXqx-jCbSA
    http://www.twcnews.com/archives/nys...sentenced-in-sex-abuse-case-NY_38392.old.html

EDIT: @Ride has done me a solid in pointing out a huge error I made. The original post has been altered to remove what appears now to be information about a completely different woman. I shared this information erroneously, based on some of Rockin' Demo's local rags misspelling her name and having trouble deciding if her middle name starts with an F. or an A.

But all the singing, dancing, rune armor, and Potsdamopoly is still here for your perusal. I've also added some new links based on additional research.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #1 offendatron, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    offendatron

offendatron Certified Tipper

kiwifarms.net
  2. does she have a prank video channel by chance

• Like Like x 1
    BadHabits

BadHabits hex enthusiast

kiwifarms.net
  3. I do believe she does. Seems to have been a big blind spot for me, actually. She has like three other YouTube channels on closer inspection, and one of them has pranks and significantly more views. Another channel, and another.

Thanks for pointing this out.

• Informative Informative x 3
    offendatron

kiwifarms.net
  4. From what I can tell, it seems to be Marie Conklin, not Maria Conklin, who killed her own daughter. Timeline doesn't match up given the age of her son (he would have been born in 1994 and the article only mentions Marie having a 21-month old daughter).

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Ride

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. whoa I was just shitposting.

God this shit has gotten to the point you can subconsciously predict it

• Feels Feels x 2
    BadHabits

BadHabits hex enthusiast

kiwifarms.net
  6. Hmm, that's a good point. I'm trying to find more info on that story but it's really difficult. For now I'll call the child-stabbing unverified, but Rockin' Demo definitely whored her son and even the most recent articles sometimes refer to her as Marie. I'm gonna look into the Marie Conklin and from the 1998 story and see if I can come up with something decisive. It would be strange to write that story and not mention another four year old kid in the house. Thanks for letting me know.

• Informative Informative x 2
    offendatron

kiwifarms.net
  7. How does she tuck her dick in those painted on pants?! But if she's God's punchline to a bad joke and she's just that naturally mannish and fugbucketed how many bags went over her head to make that kid happen?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I did a little more poking around and found something important I missed from her Facebook page. She's got a website. Here you can find highlighted videos rehosted, a news page where she discusses current events from time to time, and a contact page (oddly enough, with the send button in German). She points out on her site that one of her Facebook videos, Hungry Eyes, went viral and got around 190 million views.

I happened to see this video where she rants into the camera about her ex-boyfriend, Hillbilly Wes, ignoring the bills and "fucktards" trolling them with fake women from about half a year ago. Here is a beautiful tribute to their relationship from her Cmarie channel. Aside from that, her usual Facebook trolls tend to only have the creativity for sending taxis and pizza deliveries to her home.

Cmarie seems to be run by a close associate of Maria, who speaks in this video about her haunted house and goings-on in her life. She has a Twitter, and posts very strange videos that have nothing to do with Maria. I'll do more research on her, but in the mean-time that's all I have. I would imagine she's a white knight attached to Maria for attention, or perhaps a relative.

EDIT: Cmarie is endorsed on Rockin' Demo's main YouTube page, but on closer inspection is not a fan at all. Their parodies are innocent enough, but they speak in the video shared above about haunted houses about their distaste for Maria's behavior. She calls Maria a bully for "[taking] advantage of a mentally disabled man, Makes out with random men in videos, Deep throats a sausage, lies and makes up things for attention like being back with Wes and her fake dates".

• Informative Informative x 3
    #8 offendatron, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    offendatron

kiwifarms.net
  9. Gross.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Dingus Bing Bong

Dingus Bing Bong A real gangsta-ass nigga that dont run his mouth

kiwifarms.net
  10. I feel like she should have been charged with child abuse based solely on the fact that she let her child play Runescape.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Looks like she's missing a few teeth.

PurpleSquirrel

PurpleSquirrel "He who dies with the most stories, wins."

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.