• WE CAN'T GET THE CAP OFF!!!

Cosplay Mariah Mallad / Momokun / M3rkat / Meeka / "Thicc Samus"Body Positive Islamic Fake Nerd Girl Cosplayer (w/ Bonus: Thirsty Whiteknights)

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Feline Darkmage, Dec 31, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Why's she even so mad about the damn homos being in her anime? Because that means one less female character for her to lewd if they're not straight?

• AgreeAgree x 7
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX Even kebab cats will be removed

kiwifarms.net
  2. "Oh shit. A popular anime that I can't whore up for money!! I absolutely hate it!"

• WinnerWinner x 4
    • AgreeAgree x 1
    Placebo

Placebo Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!

kiwifarms.net
  3. She just shows how little she actually knows about anything she claims to be into. She showed it off first hand by claiming Fate was a hentai series. As other's speculated, I think she just googles a synopsis and then claims to know all about it and totally into it.

• AgreeAgree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
    • WinnerWinner x 13
    • InformativeInformative x 1
    • Islamic ContentIslamic Content x 1
    • LateLate x 1
    CaptainMappy

CaptainMappy Arrested for Kiwi Farms Crimes

kiwifarms.net
    • WinnerWinner x 1
    Placebo

kiwifarms.net
  4. I dunno, if thats all she's made then the people who paid for it should be hella pissed off. I think thats just one or two of them along with all the public stuff.

• AgreeAgree x 2
    Lou Wrong

Lou Wrong Butthurt about Buddyloids

kiwifarms.net
  5. Even funnier, there are people bitching against Akira/Ryo for not being ~pure unproblematic vanilla gays uwu uwu~. And yet she’s still stupid and ignorant enough to not just diss the ship itself, but make an ass outta herself in such a blatant way.

You don’t have to ship Ryo/Akira. No one and nothing should stop fans from doing w/e they want. And yet Mariah is so set on being the one on the right that she blatantly ignores the canon subtext between Akira and Ryo, just bc it doesn’t suit HER. I get preferring one ship/chara over another, but sheeeeesh.

(IMO Akira loved both Miki AND Ryo in one or another way, so whatever.)

#1207 WatchingAllOfYou, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    WatchingAllOfYou

WatchingAllOfYou Ceiling Cat is my soulmate

kiwifarms.net
  6. tumblr_oy9rt2ZxaV1vmaa2wo4_1280.jpg

She looks like someone on a three day xanaxbender trying to seduce some poor bastard.

• AgreeAgree x 5
    • Islamic ContentIslamic Content x 4
    • WinnerWinner x 1
    Kurosaru

Kurosaru Monkey trapped in human hell

kiwifarms.net
  7. Protip: don't use only overhead lighting when photographing yourself looking sexy, because giant dark eyebags and a slack mouth corpse stare aren't very sexy

• AgreeAgree x 7
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong LARPing as a white man

kiwifarms.net
  8. Even with copious amounts of photoshop, her wig still looks ratty and scraggly. Does she even brush them between shoots?

Cantaloupine

Cantaloupine dumbfuck melondog

kiwifarms.net
  9. None of the cosplaycows on this site can into wig care

• AgreeAgree x 2
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong LARPing as a white man

kiwifarms.net
  10. Look at that alcohol bloat.

• WinnerWinner x 2
    • Islamic ContentIslamic Content x 1
    Dr. Studman M.D.

Dr. Studman M.D. What can I do fer ya?

kiwifarms.net
  11. That link has been online for good several months now.
    Ugh, this photo set makes me dry heave. For many reasons, yes, but the specific one being that she used actual powdered m i l k to fill the bathtub. Gross.

Also the one where the dude is grabbing her tits with whipped cream on them. Shit looks like curdled m i l k is coming out of her udders. Everything about this set is stomach churning.

• AgreeAgree x 5
    redline

redline seeing red camouflage

kiwifarms.net
  12. she have any chimp out reaction to the patreon leak yet?

millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  13. That link has been online for at least a couple months on lolcow.farm. She lurks there and so do some of her orbiters, so she probably knows. Some of the photos are missing from some sets, too.

• LikeLike x 2
    • AgreeAgree x 1
    redline

redline seeing red camouflage

kiwifarms.net
  14. Yeah, I went back through previous pages and saw it right after I posted.

Is this what it feels like to be autistic?

• FeelsFeels x 4
    • AutisticAutistic x 2
    CaptainMappy

CaptainMappy Arrested for Kiwi Farms Crimes

kiwifarms.net
  15. I've known about this shoot, but not that she used powdered mílk! That can't be good for her skin or coochie. A single serving of those things (generally 2 tablespoons) contain 10+ grams of sugar. Introducing sugar to your little vaginal biome can mess with your pH levels, leading to yeast infections. Fucking horrifying.

• InformativeInformative x 5
    • AgreeAgree x 4
    • WinnerWinner x 1
    NashiNashi

NashiNashi "PEACE AND LOOOOVE"

kiwifarms.net
  16. She could also go by the 1970's anime logic, where bad shit DOESN'T happen to Miki.

• AgreeAgree x 1
    Placebo

kiwifarms.net
  17. Would you guys pay $15 for a double-sided keychain like this? I sure as hell won't.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• InformativeInformative x 3
    Kaabi

Kaabi Poyo

kiwifarms.net
  18. I wouldn't pay a shiny nickel.

• AgreeAgree x 1
    Placebo

kiwifarms.net